Chinese On The Self-Cultivation Of Chongfei

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Yandere Devil, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    On the Self-cultivation of Chongfei (论宠妃的自我修养)
    Raw: http://m.365mww.com/book/31474.html
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3608831
    Why It Should Get Picked Up
    : Sweet and Fluffy Yuri. It was very enjoyable to read! 73 chapters + 6 bonus in all and very little drama. EmpressXCat Demon
    NU: None
    Summary:
    Liu Qinglan is a pheasant who has been trained in the mountains to ji, ng, and its original shape resembles a cat.
    Y-in Chayang missed her and was caught in the harem, becoming the emperor's concubine.
    The queen maiden was white and beautiful, stunning four, the key is the purple lingering around her body, Furui unstoppable.
    From the first time she met her, Liu Qinglan was fascinated by her aura.
    As a demon ji, ng, Liu Qinglan can't do anything, except that he can point out demon power, draw amulets, and suck aura.
    In order to survive in the harem that cannibalize, she decided to hug the queen's thigh.
    The queen Xie Xuanzhao sat on the top, always looking down at her little pet concubine with idiotic eyes, and began to be affectionate.
    Does she like me?

@AsianessPride Review: So the Mc is a cat-shaped demon that has been living in the forest her whole life. While she was training in her human form, she was captured the Royal Hunting team and became the Emperor’s concubine. In actuality, the Emperor only want to use Mc as a shield since he was gay and prefer male concubines. And he really doesn't like his Queen.

Mc isn’t stupid in any way, she’s actually a pretty talented demon, however, she ignorant about etiquette and human behaviors. Which might be why the FL who the Queen, took a liking to Mc from the start. Everyone believes the FL is cruel and petty but in reality, she's kind and tries to take care of those who need it. Mc was attracted to the FL beauty but then the FL’s aura is what the Mc really wants because she can use it for cultivation.

There isn't much going on, Mc becomes friends with the Peach Tree Demon. Mc likes to transform into her original body to sneak around and gets caught by FL every time. Mc and FL gets closer and closer, until FL initiates the first kiss. They have séx soon after. They do a ritual where Mc puts her mark on FL which will connect the two forever.

During the ritual, FL finds out that Mc is a demon when Mc got drunk. FL didn’t care too much and even though Mc’s ears and tail was cute. Their relationship gets closer. Mc’s friend, Peach Tree Demon, gives Mc a peach that will allow Mc to give babies with FL. They split the peach, eats it, have sêx.

The Emperor dies from getting stabbed by his ex-favorite male concubine. The ministers knew the Emperor was gay so they assumed he didn’t have any heir and rushed to nominate their child as king. FL was like, nah the next emperor will be the baby in Mc’s stomach. Of course she didn't say that directly, but since officially, Mc was the Emperor’s “concubine” they faked it off as the Emperor’s child. Which in actuality, Mc and FL’s children.

Mc’s first child was a girl in human form, who was supposed to be born 5 months before but didn’t come out until now. Along with 3 more girls but in cat forms. Seems the cubs mature earlier than the baby. And it’s really nice seeing how well they get along. Finally, Mc worries how the FL will be the earliest to die because she’s human. Peach Tree Demon tells Mc that there’s a herb that can extend FL’s life. I was so scared that Mc was going to die or something but it ended nicely, Mc even made friends with the plant. Mc took two of the plant’s leaves home and happily ever after.

Bonus: We then get a flashback of Peach Demon Tree lover in the past when Peach Tree was still a god then married a demon.
    Extra bonus: We see the eldest daughter going to kindergarten and growing to be a very intelligent and sneaky girl. I do like the cubs more though.

nyamachi and toukonotto like this.
  2. 0silermist

0silermist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

toukonotto likes this.
  3. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
  4. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Ahmya likes this.
  5. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Irinae

Irinae Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. KnightN00

KnightN00 A single dog cultivator of LNMTL sect

Reading List:
    Link
  8. grace17

grace17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. nyamachi

nyamachi [Chaos Twin :3] [Melo fanclub member]

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
  12. RikuMania

RikuMania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good Story

13. toukonotto

toukonotto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: I love MC and FL interaction here. They had s*x many times. cubs here are so cute! When the story has ended I keep wanting more. This story feels too short for me. I wanted more chapter MC and FL with their cute cubs and daughter in it! This story is extra sweet with Cubs and daughter, I'm gonna get diabetes!

It deserves a decent translation. If someone pick it up then I'm going to read it!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021