Spoiler Empress Wi Mokhwa

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wi Mokhwa was given another chance at life. Her first life had been worse than hell, therefore, at her untimely death, life came flowing back into her.

At fifteen, she fell in love easily and believed Lee Gajun to be her destiny. There wouldn’t have been anything more perfect for eternity. However, facing death, Wi Mokhwa had to accept her cruel end. Her life at fifteen had been futile and was where her misery started.

Regretting her life, she was given another chance. This time she has Lee Jejun's sincere feelings to protect her and stand by her side. He was willing to be her light even inside a dark world. This life was not doomed to fail.

Revenge, salvation, and a miracle.
    This is her true life, the second life where it all begins again.

Link:https://mangadex.org/title/46130/empress-wi-mokhwa

fuck..i am sucha sucker for revenge..anyone who can spoil me plzzzz?

2. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, although the plot isn’t bad, it’s nothing out of the ordinary. I’m really getting tired of those silly women falling for scumbags and regretting it only at the last moments, harming everyone close to them.
    But if we are talking about the plot, she will get her revenge and stay with the brother ( the one on whose hands she died)

lostross, syofiaa, zemblenity and 6 others like this.
  3. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait did this bish really take an arrow for him?

And what about her son? If she's not gonna get together with him does it mean her son isn't gonna exist?

mia-chan, syofiaa, zemblenity and 2 others like this.
  4. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes...the arrow was i guess shot by her son to the emperor and to let the emperor let her son live ..she took the arrow otherwise he would have died for treason ans assasination ...

5. Kikimichu

Kikimichu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, more spoilers please.

The toonker site for the raws, only have 34 chapters. In Kakao, it is up to 50 chapters.

Is this the typical royal theme, where the ML or villain needs to marry the FL to ascend the throne? Is the FL from a powerful family?

Ran ahzu and sarrieta90 like this.
  6. hope6

hope6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel based manga or only manga?

Mangafreakspark likes this.
  7. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay that makes more sense

zemblenity likes this.
  8. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone put the link to the manga draws on here? It's such a pain to scroll through website to get to the raw scans

Ran ahzu likes this.
  9. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    She’s overpowered, she has not one cool dad but TWO!!! Motherf@cker in that era women were lucky if their fathers didn’t sell them but she has got 2loving daddies
    Not to mention that brotherly prince....

syofiaa likes this.
  10. Mellize

Mellize Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked the raws and I think I saw only one. Maybe, what's meant is that the current father she has is her stepfather. But then again, I can't read so...

I might be wrong.

11. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    any mores spielers

12. ColouredBows

ColouredBows Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t understand Korean so I can’t really give accurate spoilers. I’m basing this purely base on the pics. But here are the chapters to watch out for:
    • Chap 3: 1st Prince(ML) & MC first meeting in the manor of MC’s real father. ML was playing hide and seek with Soryu’s little brother when they bumped into each other. She was really happy that she saw him alive again. She was really grateful with ML for helping her in the past life. ML also seems to like her because he was blushing all the time he was talking to her.
    • Chap 7: ML & MC 2nd meeting. Mc was buying fabrics, when ML Saw her. He approached her and accompanied her while she’s buying. ML is so clumsy he even tripped while carrying the item bought by MC xD
    • Chap 10: MC & RedHair Prince first meeting since rebirth. Mc went to the cottage where she and the redhair first met on the past life. Reminisced things. When she’s about to leave, redhair was there and tried to talk to her. She was trembling. ML entered the scene. She approached him. Hide into his back. They left redhair. When they’re quite faraway. She fainted.

13. Kikimichu

Reading List:
    Link
    My assumption is that in this life, the redhair prince will go after the MC since the ML has taken a liking towards MC. Assuming that redhair wants to steal everything that ML holds dear to.

Since, in the previous life, the redhair prince took ML`s fiance, the bitch Soryu. The same woman who gave birth to a prince for the redhair prince.

I believe Soryu and MC are related since MC`s biological father is living in that Soryu`s residence. For now, Soryu has not made an appearance. She has rejected to see ML when he went to visit her in her residence.

There have been developments between MC and ML, but I do not know the details.

Based on the raw at toonker, I assume that MC is trying to help/persuade ML ascend the throne. I am not korean so everything is based on images.

Anyone who is korean, please spoil us with good contents ^0^ Thanks

14. Kikimichu

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I have painstakingly used a translation app for some chapters, from korean to english. Of course the translation is not perfect, but I believe I received enough/accurate information.

Spoilers: (Tell me if I am wrong XD)

1. FL wants ML to be happy.
    2. ML "coincidentally" meet FL at the fabric store. (CUTE)
    3. So, ML bought a carriage to pick up FL to this prayer? event? in which the Empress, concubines, nobles and their children all show up. And of course, gossips/rumors surface, where ML did this when he has the bitch, "Soryu". (I believe everyone including the empress wants Soryu and ML to be together) (And, everyone knows that ML did visit Soryu's residence multiple times). I believe ML is the empress's son.
    4. The redhair price went to FL's residence and was about to give a gold letter (marriage proposal) to FL's stepdad and FL's stepdad ofc predicted this and was not having that. FL knew about this and she instructed her maid to give redhair prince mint tea. I believe the red prince does not like mint tea. Not sure, but this stopped red prince from giving the marriage proposal on the table.
    5. FL's biological dad found out about this and he went to the empress. The empress thought he was talking about Soryu and ML's marriage. But, he said he wants the empress to protect? "his daughter". I believe this is when the empress found out about FL being an illegitimate child. He told the empress he couldn't protect his loved ones. (I believe FL's biological mother died). This is just a theory, but I believe FL's dad was in a forced marriage or something XD.
    6. So, the redhair prince came back to the FL's residence and this time, he gave the marriage proposal on the table. He also demanded to see FL which the step-dad did not like. It is considered to be rude and an insult to see the "potential" partner. FL agreed, but she did not go to the room. She stood outside in front of the door. And, told red prince that there is other potential candidates, and she will not be the one for him. (Basically rejecting him, Like NO bastard). XD
    Surprise Surprise, ML also came to propose to FL!! XD FL was surprised. I know ML likes FL, but I believe ML did this sudden proposal because he knew what red prince is trying to do. (Maybe he knows a bit of red prince's plans). ML is definitely not naive.
    7. Now, the step-dad has two marriage proposals XD.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
    -NEAR-, Aquaa, syofiaa and 14 others like this.
  15. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobnosebleed:My ML is so cute~blobmelt_thumbs
    Total fan girl mode activate ><
    :love::oops::eek::notworthy:

16. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give me the link?

17. Kikimichu

Reading List:
    Link
    For some reason Toonker site is no longer working, so now, I use tkor.vip/

Ran ahzu likes this.
  18. Kikimichu

Reading List:
    Link
    So,

8. The step-dad asked the two princes to go home. I believe the redhair prince said to ML that ML already has Soryu's family as his supporter, so he said he would like FL's family as his supporter. ML was catching up to things and he told his loyal servant to investigate red prince's plans?
    9. FL was in a carriage when red prince invited himself into the carriage. Red prince told FL a story (I did not understand the story, but it is important). Red prince also asked why FL is scared of him. FL said it is because he is a prince. XD
    10. The empress caught the news from her maid regarding ML proposing FL. I believe she was not supporting that. So she summoned FL and FL knew empress intentions, so she ofc gave back ML's proposal. Empress stated that FL is smart. So apparently, FL would enter the palace as a potential candidate to become the future empress. If you guys have watched korean historical dramas, then you will understand what I mean. If FL gets first place, she will become the empress, if not she will become a concubine.
    11. I am not sure, but it did not state who is the crown prince. So maybe, the prince will have to battle (not physically) to be the crown prince?
    12. ML was not happy when he found out that she is entering the palace and when his loyal servant told him how red prince and FL was in the carriage together. ML asked FL what red prince had told her and she said "about the story". FL told ML that she would help him to become King. FL had put ML's marriage proposal in a pond, and ML said he would propose to her again.

Side Note:

FL was invited to go attend the Mid-Autumn Festival, and apparently the woman with grey hair? is working with redhair prince. The woman was shocked when she was not on the list to play music in the festival. She invited herself, and people found out. I believe this kinda ruined redhair prince's plans. FL overheard the redhair prince's and the woman's conversation.

Wrong Information:
    I was maybe wrong about the person who spoke with the empress about protecting "his daughter". He might not be the biological dad. XD maybe a grandfather? idk

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
  19. Kikimichu

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been confirmed from chapter 4 translation that FL is the illegitimate child.

I believe the bitch Soryu knew about this and that is why she hated FL in the first life. Will hate FL in this life too. Probably thought FL is the daughter of the home-wrecker or something like that.

Also, my guess is that the red hair prince needs his mother to be a consort for him to fight for the throne. As mentioned in chapter 4, only consort`s son could participate in fighting for the throne. His mother was only a concubine. One rank lower.

He had most likely planned the attempted murder of his own mother in the ritual prayer. Well, we all knew that his mother did not receive any harms. It was all an act. After the incident, the emperor gave his mother a consort title. I guess being a consort, you have more protection. More guards.

Damn this red prince planned everything ahead. XD

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
  20. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler about what happens to Soryu at the end?
    And what's up with her playing hard to get with first prince in the beginning? Since he's a strong candidate for the throne shouldn't she be all over him? Or was she already involved with redhead prince at this point? :hmm:

Ran ahzu likes this.