LCD My house of Horrors

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Ripple, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly those parts are way too few. Instead of running a haunted house, it became an office to take in new clients for his next ghost crime detective work.

2. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did they remove the scaring people and the live streaming the two best parts? Novel feels more like playing detectives with ghosts,

3. bored nobody

bored nobody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chinese censorship..

4. animefan217

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh censorship ruins good things, its hard finding a good modern day system novel.

5. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you can just try korean or japan horror novel since the chinese censorship really kill this kind of novel there
    i see some jp webnovel with similar setting on narou sites

6. Bachingchung

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr! I'm just so done with this novel. There's too much action that we didn't even get any breather. It's like if the Haunted House is a game, then it would have new events everyday that would expire in 12H.

However, I have nothing else to read. So I'm left with no choice but to pick this up again. T-T

animefan217 likes this.
  7. animefan217

Reading List:
    Link
    Hate when a good novel falters later om or has a bad ending its hard getting a decent system novel as it is.

8. adan2294

adan2294 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "TheBornLoser, post: 5001540, miembro: 64641"] [ATTACH = full] 44850 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = full] 44851 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = full] 44852 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = full] 44853 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = full] 44854 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = full] 44855 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = full] 44856 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = full] 44857 [/ ATTACH]

Los libros impresos con extras que lo acompañan.

La quinta foto debería ser de Zhang Ya cuando estaba viva y una bailarina. [/ CITA]

Guarda donde comprar los tomos en fisico

9. chomer

chomer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really enjoying the current chapters, seeing the perspective of the haunted house guests is really fun

animefan217 likes this.
  10. Bachingchung

Reading List:
    Link
    What was the rewards of regular daily missions again? The daily missions are almost nonexistent after the first volume.

11. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows when he will finish touring the futuristic theme park's haunted house?

Also, with VR technology, why does the futuristic theme park have to make a haunted house its main attraction? There are so many applications for their technology that is more fun than a haunted house. With all the space a haunted house that could rival a whole traditional theme park, I'd assume they would have space for your common games that people like like shooting, racing or shooting and racing. How about a VR Movie where the movie happens in just one setting and the viewers can either tour the whole place or follow the protagonists or something.

12. Catbell

Catbell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably a bit too late, but if you still want to know, the tour ends around chapter 976 (he leaves the theme park in chapter 978).
    To (try to) answer that second question, It's been a while, but I think making it a haunted house had something to do with the altars/statuettes that harbored the curse of the ghost fetus, and something about using Chen Ge's statue in place of Jiang Ming's (the futuristic park director's son) so that the curse goes for Chen Ge instead of Jiang Ming (or was this plan only for little Jiang Ming?). As well as to trap the curse inside the haunted house...? Idk, all I remember is Chen Ge finding the altar with his name inside the futuristic haunted house, noting how dangerous it is (alongside the other ghosts and other dangerous items), finding out that there's statuette with Jiang Ming's name on it, and that the futuristic theme park actually never wanted a haunted house but Jiang Jiu (director) forced it in.

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  13. Vega320

Vega320 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the employees from the latest batch Chem Ge has picked up is absolutely hilarious.

They are doing the traditional arrogant person gets humbled by latest scenario deal and one of the new actors infiltrates the group as an actor. Watching him go through the scene and casually screw everyone else over is great. It’s like a beautiful train wreck. The latest thing he managed was to send the raincoat lady on a false lead to find her child. It is heavily implied that she is going to be pissed and hunt them down.

chomer likes this.
  14. Vega320

Vega320 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Normally I don’t make double posts, but.
    The last chapter of My house of horrors was released! Personally I thought there was going to be one more arc, but I think everything wrapped up nicely and the ending was good. Or at the very least I liked it despite wishing there was just a little bit more.

15. Bachingchung

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapters are there in total? I stopped at ch 1048 mtl, it just became unbearable to read the MTLs.

16. Vega320

Vega320 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1210 chapters. It’s best to read the mtl with only one eye open, that way it’s only half as scarring.

17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, at least you'll only be blind in one eye.

Vega320 likes this.
  18. animefan217

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if there's any more modern day horror like MHOH

19. c.decora

c.decora Holy Cardinal, Ascended Mouse

Reading List:
    Link
    Not quite the same, but there are quite a number of infinite flow horror games novels that are... similar... Horror+jumping through one 'story' and the next.

20. animefan217

Reading List:
    Link
    Those are my amoung my fav. moments the cheat he has over ordinary horror houses. and people's reacts to the props/ghosts.