Discussion System novels

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by NoNamejustGhost, Mar 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. NoNamejustGhost

NoNamejustGhost You don't know me

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, one thing i like about the novel is that system in every new novel has a new type/kind of system.
    Well tell your favorite system and why is it your favorite not because of op because all systems are op but Mc are stupid not use them correctly.
    Like skill collection system
    Stone collection syste
    Heaven collection system
    Heaven path system
    Etc

Moni-que likes this.
  2. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't pick up boyfriends from trashbin
    Ml is system ~~
    This novel is like face slapping all qt novels .
    Every arc is unique in its own .
    Ml and Mc has a backstory .
    Ml isn't like those trope ,cliche type - cold ,indifferent, no eq before meeting mc ,sex hound etcetera
    Ml is gentle ,caring and sweet type...
    Mc is smart ,cunning and compassionate.
    Whole novel is like author going non cliche route to show how a good novel is written..

Maomaomao likes this.
  3. ExcitableFoci

ExcitableFoci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sees the tag shounen ai.

Fuck.

4. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well in bg
    I haven't read a novel with good system .
    Maybe "my wife is my life" could be considered a good one as system is helping both mc n ml

Damsell in Distress likes this.
  5. Damsell in Distress

Damsell in Distress Waiting for dashing MC to save me from myself

Reading List:
    Link
    I like "system" from experimental log of the crazy lich, tho most of the time it just troll mc by giving him item he can't use or dangerous to be use by him and random pitfall mission but their bickering is really fun...

Moni-que and NoNamejustGhost like this.
  6. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    My favorite is the beastmen and their goal of making the best fast food empire

NoNamejustGhost likes this.
  7. CosmicInsomniac

CosmicInsomniac Well-Known Cultist

Reading List:
    Link
    Worth the Candle, the system isn't too OP (He has predetermined skills he can rank up, some of which he has a strong desire to not use), there's no system store, he tells his allies about it pretty quickly, and it has really unique magic types, noone uses Fire, wind, earth, etc, they use Gold magic, Bone Magic, Blood magic, Velocity Magic, and a ton of other unique magic types!

8. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Skill collecting system like valiant life giving him cheat/godly skills in anything he gets or gourmet of another world giving him top tier cooking equipment and skills. Always been interested those kinds of systems maybe its advanced knowledge or wish fulfillment more so when its in modern day.

9. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Bad man system collapse'system is very protective of the mc and is kinda nice and funny. It's not human and doesn't quite understand humans (like once it said "you're humans are so complicated" when it proposed mc to go to jail)
    While I read only a few chapters before getting bored, "congratulations, you're dead" has a funny system. It's like an ordinary rpg system, but it speaks to the protagonist (if ding ding noises can be called speech. Well the mc understands it so its okay)
    Doomsday wonderland's system is only ever used when describing abilities and tools but those descriptions are very troll

10. RedIska

RedIska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really liked the Date System from that 'Otaku Date System'~, it was quite interesting but author rushed the magical stuff far too early and I dropped it. The system allowed MC to surpass the soft caps, alike to the cheat of Lu Sheng from Way of the Devil, i like that kind of enchantments instead of outright Breakthroughs in case of Qi, Mana and etc. being introduced after MC reaches hard cap.

The Strongest Sect of All Times's Sect Master System is not bad too, it allows MC to be goofy but not retarded.

The most that I like is Big Systems, like in Reincarnation Paradise where Paradise, Void Tree and etc. at least try to appear fair and just.

11. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link