Spoiler The Evil Lady Will Change (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Aug 16, 2019.

1. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Serves him right, lol. He needs serious groveling if he want to make MC falling for him.

2. Rouxd

Rouxd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think its possible that she was adopted because as much as they spoiled the younger daughter, they did trust MC and wanted to be there for her wedding. She's just the eldest which comes with a lot of responsibility as is.

3. girrlit

girrlit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Many thanks for the spoilers!
    I hope the novel gets picked up or the manhua translation continues.
    I really like how the author is playing with tropes and character stereotypes. ie. The sister and how she has so many heroine attributes, but taken to the extreme..

Rose Nightingale and Onymous like this.
  4. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if it has something to do or similar with an old superstition or tradition in England. Back then, it seems to be popular for nobels or men of royalty to dress up as peasants or wear masks(?) and show up to their fiance. If the girl recognizes him, then it's a sign of true love. It seems to be inspired from a popular story in the old times and the romantics follow it. Anyway, I remembered because I just read that Henry VIII tried to do this with one of his wives, but she came from another country that didn't know the story and she just arrived and didn't know him so she didn't recognize him. When he got impatient and tried to kiss her. . . Well, she reacted badly :blobjoy:

Although I'm not a history expert so I don't know the authenticity of this story.

Pest-chan, layyu, syofiaa and 2 others like this.
  5. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think story will focus on little sister, as much as people want her to eat dirt for her unintentional harassment towards her elder sister, story is more of heading towards the direction of MC's mysterious origins and her marriage life. Maybe we might see some glimpse of little sister and her downfall here and there throughout the story. Infact I'm more interested in MC and her new life than the little sister as well. XD

karls, Asya.M and worldtraveller like this.
  6. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. izznis

izznis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right?? I've wondering how she got her red hair. Since her parents are both blonde and they said that people with red hair are rare.
    So far the only plausible reasons I've got are either there's someone in her direct familyline has red hair and that destructive power or she's adopted.

beazacha, Furiae19, DOHere and 3 others like this.
  8. izznis

izznis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for your hard work in summarizing those spoilers:sushi_thankyou:
    My heart went 'kyuuunn~' when they finally confessed:blobmelt:

worldtraveller and Onymous like this.
  9. Onymous

Onymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mine too. I couldn't really story tell the romantic parts as well as the manhwa but if you read it or just scan the raws, their cute moments are all doki doki!

10. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    They trust her cause unlike in other stories with nobles and adopted children, they did take care of her and teach her. I think they probably had a hard time making a child of their own, so later when they finally got that spoiled sister, they began spoiling her lots and being careful with her. If MC was ignored by her parents before that, she wouldn't act as she did.
    So I say that she most probably was adopted, the way she was adopted isn't known. Maybe her biological parents left her somewhere and the couple found her and cause they had yet to have children, or maybe the adoptive mother recently miscarried for nth time, they decided to adopt her and love her as their own (well, till they didn't finally manage to get a healthy lil kid of their own blood, but they still had affection for our MC).

Edit: i also say that she was adopted cause of the hair color and her destruction power.
    In the spanish translations we see one of the heirs of the enemy of our ML, the kid had red hair and powers like our MC.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  11. Roy realer

Roy realer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The girl white knight, (name elena or lina), When she asked to be Mc head Knight , Mc refuses, saying she never trust a knight?
    What happened?. In next chapter we are shown some Knight protecting Mc. TO whom she takes a gift but drops after overhearing him. What happened

12. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that has to do with her little sister being part of the knights and them being really... dickish to her, plus there was this incident when she was young were some boy knight was really nice to her but then she overheard him talking to his friends how easy it is to get in her good graces and just generally bashing her. So I guess she just assumes that any knight is only nice because it is their job, but they don't actually feel that way

Leilacus, augacutan and JuuHachi like this.
  13. benmazalan92

benmazalan92 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People that commented in the page 1-3 should be ashamed of themselves. I had to read near 3 pages of rants even before I can even read proper spoilers. If you want to rant go to other sites. This site is one of the few sites that I can read spoilers and not getting dissed for asking to be spoiled.

14. Sytona

Sytona Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    syofiaa, jessicafung, The1Rin and 6 others like this.
  15. Roy realer

Roy realer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay there is no translation so far and the raw is going too far.
    give us spoilers, especially about MC's home town, her former fiance( shown to be crying)

rock.doll likes this.
  16. Onymous

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 65
    The brother of louisa, youzhen, was in bedrest due to fainting during the festival where Allendis attacked. Sister comes over amd ask if he's okay and he says yes. Youzhen is then alone with his attendant(?) And he then tells youzhen what happened at the festival. He says that MC has allendis power. Youzhen was shocked. Attendant proceeds to say that allendis attacked and ML saved the day. He also says that people are weak against allendis power especially males. So there were other people who collapsed. Youzhen was then given the necklace where it can protect his family and him from succumbing to Allendis. The one he asked the ML to fix. After attendant goes, he then broods over how his feelings towards MC were fake. And it wasn't love but 'charmed'. After that the sibling go to MC's place for one last dinner since they'll be going home. I'm not sure entirely but the emotions youzhen showed when MC talked to him about his health and etc was still kind of a boy in love with a girl he can't have. Then last scene shows the siblings going home in a carriage where sister ask what is he holding and brother says it was a gift. Sister was surprised of how uncharacteristic for brother to buy a gift intended for a girl. So she asked if it was for her, brother just looked at the hair ornament he bought where he wanted to gift to the MC during the festival. (Im not sure if it's a hair ornament XD) Remember that time he went missing when they went to the festival? Yeah, he was looking for a gift for MC.

17. Onymous

Reading List:
    Link
    MC thanks ML for perfectly hosting her friends. ML says it would been more perfect if the disaster during the celebration (festival) didn't happen. MC still thanks ML and then ML says that winter will be coming soon. So they'll be hearing the sound of winter very soon also. MC asks what that is about. ML says it is the sound that winter makes at the seal when the winter is strong. This is also the sign for the palace to do the winter expedition. In this winter expedition, they will have to strengthen the seal so that winter won't break it and cover the whole land of eternal winter. So far, winter expditions went smoothly. But ML still shows a worried face. MC comes closer and holds his hand and says "Don't worry. There will be no problems. This time I'll be with you." ML thanks her and then the first snow comes. MC was surprised and excited cause apparently this was her first time. Both of them go out to play. ML adjusts her coat tightly and surprisingly gives her a short kiss. MC blushes but then stands up in her tiptoes and kisses him. After the kiss, ML says that her hair looks beautiful being topped with snowflakes. They then play together. Making snowmen and was gonna do a snowball fight. End scene was a picture of a snowball coming towards ML and MC from their backs.

18. Onymous

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently, the snowball was from a white knight. Before it could hit ML, MC uses her power (I think it was the winterbreak one) to stop it. Apparently, white knight wanted to play against ML. Elena, comes and scolds the white knight for splashing the MC. ML too was aggrieved and said "oh you wanted to play-" with a dark face and procured a very big snowball while the MC just stared at the white knights' faces full of fear because she didn't notice ML's dark aura. Then they all play snowball fight. 'Of course Elena was on the side of MC' she said. While white knights keep on throwing snowballs, MC made a shiled with her power so to protect both herself and ML from getting hit while ML was the one throwing snowballs at their enemies. They were having fun. MC laughed wholeheartedly. MC and ML then takes a break at a bench at the back of the castle.
    "Your smile always maked me happy. This feels strange but I like it very much." said ML

"The person making me smile is you," said MC. ML closes in and holds her cheek. "Every moment with you is too precious to me," MC continues. Then they kiss. KYAHHH

Anyway, after the kiss, MC hears something strange. The white knights and elena stops too. Apparently, it was the sound of winter. It was time for the winter expedition.

19. Onymous

Reading List:
    Link
    Elena got stronger especially now that she has accepted the winterbreak power from MC. The head of the white knights ask elena if she's ready especially since it was her first winter expedition. She said she was and that she will protect MC. No one will hurt MC, even her hair. MC and ML arrives and both are dazzling. Everyone cheers on how perfect they look together. And that they will return successfully from their expedition. Last scene, MC asks that all white knights are using a carriage. ML says they don't need horses. MC confused. ML says wait and see.

20. Onymous

Reading List:
    Link
    ML nuzzles his head towards MC. MC says don't. ML says he wasn't doing anything but both of their faces are close.

"Do you know? You are a bit naughty." MC says

"I was when I was young." ML

"Now too." MC

And they kiss inside the carriage.

ML then tells MC aboat the road they are going. They are closing in towards the winter land. Apparently, this was the former capital of the coubtry before the sealing. Traces of the Winternet and Allendis families powers are still here.

"If it's sealed then how can we get in?" MC

"We also use Winterbreak power to do that." ML

MC holds ML's hand. "Thanks to you my magic has stabilized. I shall guard you by your side."

ML thanks MC and leans his head on her shoulder.

They finally arrive at the border. Magic was used to open the concealment. MC and ML hold hands while they enter. This is the time where MC sees the winter land. It was full of eternal and strong snow. MC then feels her heart shake. And ML slightly panics and asks. MC tells him and ML says that it was her winterbreak power getting excited. It also called out the ancient majestic wolves. They were the ones who will lead them in the winter land. Last scne was MC holding out her hand to a wolf and wolf nuzzles it. (With the way it's going, won't ML be jealous of a wolf nuzzling MC? HAHAHHA)