Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. GraceHosea

GraceHosea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler ❤️

2. Ruruki

Ruruki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for the spoilers ~ :blobicecreamlove:
    Do you know what do the knights think of her?

Seiren88 and MiserableSOUL like this.
  3. Qiqi29

Qiqi29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As of chap 18 where I'm currently there's not much mention about the knights thought yet. There's one knight during ambush asking her to go back inside the carriage for safety & asking if she's ok that's all. In the early chaps it is implied that she will live with the knights in MLs estate so hoping for funny interactions because the MC is demure & she must get used with their ways.

4. Tingining

Tingining Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

Ruruki likes this.
  5. nenuphar

nenuphar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -he only thought of her when he was in this "hellish" place (aka 3 years expedition) and particularly the snu snu (he told her that when he was putting a finger in her...ahem and he emphasizes he really missed that place)
    -it was hell for him to leave her after the wedding night, he hated the "lizard" (aka dragon) because if not for him, he would have stayed with his wife, making love with her and having one or two kids by then (he really wants kids it seems)
    -he was more more gentle during sex, asking her if it hurt, if she loved it...sex scene were so good I blushed a lot trust me :X3:
    -he wished to "sleep" with her for a few days, not leaving the bed, and max was scared thinking how the hell will she have to put up with this "wife duty" lmao, she's getting really tired but at the end of ch20, someone knocks at the door (idk who)
    -he calls her "Maxi" (so cuuute)
    -this love confession was so cute I had to give it word to word: “I... I loved you to death. Three years ago, I wanted to be with you, not through vindictive measures. You don't know how hard it was to get out of that bed. Of course, you wanted me to disappear, but....”
    God my heart :blobnosebleed:
    -and then he becomes a little
    [FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif]yandere saying that even if she doesn't like it, even if she cries, he can't let go, and that it's her bad luck to have a husband like him, so yeah, he's CRAZY in love with her, and will never let her go
    If I remember other scenes, I will tell you, if I'm still alive coz I've been coughing like no tomorrow, having trouble breathing for a few days, and with this corona bullshit, I'm getting a little paranoid...
    I should stop rumbling and go to sleep...:blob_zipper_mouth:[/FONT]

6. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SO MUCH! YAY! I love this novel! :aww::blobnosebleed:

Take care of yourself and get better ASAP! :blobwink: This corona mayhem is getting me more psychologically rather than physically....I'm imagining I may have fever tho in reality I don't. :facepalm: One more week at home alone and imaginary I will have this corona shit... :hmm:

7. haweii

haweii [mad scientist in-training] Fujoshi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! Take care of yourself :)
    Do you perhaps have allergies? Where I am living, the last few days were hell because so many trees let their polls out... So I had little trouble breathing, didn't feel well, my throat was hurting till I took a second dose of my allergic pills after realizing it shouldn't be corona but just my allergies....

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  8. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like spoiler on the lovely couple, please and thanks you .

bradpitt69 and Ruruki like this.
  9. nenuphar

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I also have allergies even though it's more dust mites than pollen...Maybe it's that but the thing is I stayed indoors all the time and I don't have runny nose or sneezing...When I have allergic crises, I automatically get those...I have a really bad cough for 2 weeks now, it's getting worse with the time and I have more and more trouble just breathing...I'm young and don't smoke and I was never like this. But as the doctors are really busy with the pandemic, I don't dare bothering them for a cough because I don't have any fever...

10. haweii

haweii [mad scientist in-training] Fujoshi

Reading List:
    Link
    Please go to a doctor, you are person who might be sick too. Even if you don't have Covid19, your health comes first :)

11. nenuphar

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't wait so I bought more chapters (my wallet gonna hate me)
    so the man who knocked at the door was one of Riftan's men. He wants to leave the inn and Riftan is fu-rious for interrupting them. Our innocent Max is shocked because it's her first time hearing foul words lmao (ML is after all a commoner and a soldier so he is used to swearing and not having a very elegant speeches). Then max realizes his men must know what they've been doing all night and she's hella embarrassed. She blushes and asks him stutteringly if his men knew. At first he didn't understand and became angry (more like impatient) at her because they are in a hurry. She notices that her husband is really hot tempered and changes mood very quickly (like a girl on her period lmao, but she didn't say that of course :p). Then when he understands he drops everything and lunges at her. In fact her blushing face drives him crazy and he can't control himself. So he takes her in his lap and explain that what they did was natural as a married couple (he seems to love reminding her she's married to him) and he kisses her nose.

She's taking a
    bath. Max remembers their night and thinks it was not as bad as the first night (Riftan...I think you did really bad for her first time my boy) and she kinda liked it. No one has ever smiled, kissed and hugged her tenderly like that (my poor baby). Then maids bring her clothes he bought for her and...the underwear are the same as the embarrassing ones her nanny forced on her :blobjoy:. It seems he really liked these underwear because they are very...unique? and it's hard to find in a small town so max thought "This isn’t his cup of tea… or is it?" hahaha. So Riftan comes and helps her tie the strings at her back. He said that he got them from a merchant and that he knows it will not be to her fancy but she has to be patient until they go back to his estate. And then it gets really sad because in fact she has never worn such beautiful dresses, in fact she wore only maid fabric and all the expensive things went to her sister. She was happy she didn't bring her clothes with her because it would have been a humiliation if he saw. She tries to play the haughty noblewoman but it doesn't upset him and she wonders why he's so gentle with her.

They leave the room and meet all the men downstairs. The men don't like Max because she's the duke daughter and stare badly at her. She hids behind Riftan. One of them makes a comment and ML became really mad, telling them to shut up. The men are shocked by his reaction. He brings max to the wagon and asks her to not mind them, that now she's madam Calypse and not Cross.He was worried she might take offense and seeing him like that, it made her smile, feeling he was a strange man because no one ever cared about her feelings. And then Riftan said to her "you know what, You smiled at me... this is the first time" (he really loves her that's so cute)He stares at her with an expression she doesn't understand and strokes her cheek. But he stopes himself and orders his men to depart.We can all notice how he loves to be in the same carriage as his wife :blob_blush:. At night they arrive in a small village and there is only an empty grain warehouse and 5 cabins used by serfs to sleep. The men want to sleep in the warehouse and let Max sleep in one of the cabin but she doesn't want to coz she doesn't want to be alone (seems like she's too used to Riftan now lmao)

Well that's all I have guys we have to be patient...

12. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah thanks buddy I really want a husband like him with such characteristics

bradpitt69, Aliali, L0GIC and 2 others like this.
  13. couchpotato1929

couchpotato1929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers ❤❤

14. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about the MC's father and sister? He rubs me the wrong way and Im clueless about her sister...
    Thanks in advance!
    Please no complicated romance feelings. I had my fill of those...

Ceilo27, L0GIC, Jukki and 5 others like this.
  15. Arlen

Arlen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I am deciding if i should continue reading this one because the updates have not yet reached to an understanding and their misunderstandings are getting on me.. guess i'll have to waiiiit till it gets to the better part.

mmem, djan29 and Ruruki like this.
  16. nenuphar

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't know much but I read on discord that he will be against their relationship and because of that, they will be forced to separate for another 3 years coz max had to go to a magic school. What I understood is that if she becomes a mage, she will be important for the kingdom and her father could not control her anymore...Anyway she will go with riftan and the knights on adventure and she will stop stuttering

Leeh, Ceilo27, Dnyastar and 28 others like this.
  17. LuluLamp0

LuluLamp0 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you share the link for the raws? Thanks!

18. nenuphar

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have access to the raw because i'm not korean. All i know is from the advanced chapters and discord

Lykalee and djan29 like this.
  19. LuluLamp0

LuluLamp0 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh okay, thanks!

Reg05 likes this.
  20. izznis

izznis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww I hope by that time their relationship will be much closer..
    Thanks for the spoilers:blobicecreamlove:

totorototoro likes this.