Spoiler Reiko’s Manners – She’s Referred To As A Villainess, But Actually She’s Just Penniless

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lilylam, Mar 23, 2020.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    A. Soujuu Hongo, Yuri Marikoji, Kaoru Katsuragi, and Michael Shiroyama.
    B. All 4 of their POV's is featured except Katsuragi and Michael's are put together but in Katsuragi's POV.
    Soujuu's POV starts with him talking to Katsuragi and Michael about Reiko's birthday. There, we get to find out that he had always liked Reiko, At first, he thought she was a very beautiful girl who was good at cooking. When he found out she was poor, he was surprised. He even mentions how she told him she doesn't even have a house key so she had to open the door with a hairpin. He also points out how Reiko doesn't seem to be aware that she was a very beautiful woman, most likely because she had never been praised. Then he further mentions how the jersey she wore seemed a little too small and how she doesn't seem to be aware of the tightness around her chest... During spring, the t-shirt she wore really showed her bouncy breasts..

Not too long ago, he knew she recently had her heart broken, and cares about her big breast. Before, he didn't really care much about breast size, but when it came to Reiko's big breasts, he realize he really likes it. Even after seeing Reiko with a white tank top, her breast couldn't leave his mind. Why did she had to buy such a stretchy tank top? Because of how slim and thin the material was, the shape of her breast was entirely visible. Even Yuri who was trying to keep calm must have surely had the image of her breast burned into his mind. He didn't want her figure to be shown to anyone else, only he was allowed. Soon after he fell in love with Reiko, Reiko had also fallen in love. He wanted to make Reiko his no matter what method he had to use, because Reiko was the only beautiful girl with big breast who understood him. He refuses to give her to anyone else.
    Yuri's POV starts with him being proud of the birthday gift he got for Reiko (a dagger(?)). He also got her a dress (for her piano playing job) that didn't emphasize her rich breast. He likes her beautiful breast, butt, and ankle, but he can't hide her ankles so he got her a inconspicuous dress that covered her butt and chest. The dress Mr.Takaoka (?) gave her had more exposure on the chest area. And because it was a little tight, you can see the shape of her beautiful butt. The beauty of her butt wasn't hidden, what was Takaoka thinking? What he couldn't forgive was how he (Takaoka) was collecting images with surveillance cameras that may as well be 4k cameras! How could she not notice? He then gets upset how the security wasn't even necessary for Reiko when she took off her jersey and exposed her t-shirt. But images are images, he was still shocked by her perfect chest and slim limbs. He knows she hated her body but he loves it.

He was also able to tell Reiko's measurements. He had prior female experience. Before, he didn't think it'd be a problem, but when he found out Reiko wanted someone pure, there was nothing he could do about it. He never thought he'd regret his past actions. He wanted to have everything she wanted, but it was impossible for him to return his virginity. He never thought that there'd be a day when he would envy Katsuragi. But when Reiko fell in love with Yoshida (the soldier) whom was previously divorced and most likely been her mother's lover, there was a good chance she'd still accept him even though he wasn't a virgin. He never had thoughts about any women, he just wanted to give her everything she wanted, but if she didn't want it, he knew it'd be pointless. What Reiko wanted most was to spend time with Sara. She seem to want friendship more than love. It was nice watching Reiko and Sara because it was better than seeing her adorable smile go towards a man. After graduating high school, he'll propose. If he spoke to his grandparents he could do it right away, but he wanted to save it as a last resort. He will get Reiko with his power.
    His POV starts with him mentioning fortnite then changing to him and Michael playing splatoon on the switch. He then took notice how strange Yuri and Soujuu had been. He was surprised to hear about Reiko's birthday. He met Reiko before them, spoke to her before anyone else, it was destiny, instinct told him that Reiko was meant to be his. He then compares Reiko's expressions to SSR cards. Even if she gets angry at him, her upset and big angry eyes made him feel very happy. Her crying face was also really cute. He then mentions how he had been protecting Reika as her knight but had also been keeping an eye out on Yuria to prevent her from approaching Reika. He likes Reiko, that's why he must be reika's first, but not just her first, but his last! No, she must be his bride!

Michael then exclaims that he won the game then asked if Katsuragi was thinking of Reiko. He then proceeds to tell him that that's no good, because Reiko belongs to him. Katsuragi then points out how Michael has to marry Bianca (?). Then continues to call Michael a idiot. The only woman who'd probably marry a piano fool like him was Bianca. Michael then points how there's also Reiko. Katsuragi then calls him a idiot again because the only one here who's eligable to be with Reiko is him! Because he's still pure! Michael seems to like Reiko more than he had expected. At any rate, Reiko hates him (Michael). Poor Michael, if he starts to associate with Reiko, he (Michael) will get hurt, but it's okay because Bianca will comfort him (Michael). Michael then also points out how Reiko hates Katsuragi, so it's impossible between them. Michael then strokes Katsuragi's head and tells him please come to his (Michael) wedding with Reiko. Katsuragi then internally calls Michael a idiot.
    C. Only Soujuu and Yuri's POV mention Reiko's breast size...

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    Tiis_Ganda, Ainespi, geckin and 23 others like this.
  2. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    @vsukio Thanks again! Kinda disappointed my top choice isn't the ML and also one of the POVs that focused on Reiko's chest. Well, he's better than Katsuragi for me. For Katsuragi, comparing his actions to an actual otome game makes it also a bit uncomfortable. Well, guess time to abandon ship since Soujuu already has a fiancee of his own and the POVs are... weird.

Edit: Rereading Yuri/Yuu's POV isn't as weird as the first time I read it. Man's got taste if he likes all 3, 2Bs and ankles.

Honestly, is it Yuri or Yuu? Prez's name I mean

Last spoiler request... probably (if you're not too annoyed), any spoilers on the other 2 capture targets? The junior and sensei/school dr/nurse? How about Fuki's grandson after he found out the truth? Oh, and Fuki's fate? Was there any consequences to her actions? Ah, I also keep forgetting how DID they fall for Reiko. You said for Soujuu, he was always in love with her, for Katsuragi, it was an eventually fall for her when he kept protecting her? How about Prez and Michael? Since they have yet to do something in the manga

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    layyu, Mikaa, alliebee and 4 others like this.
  3. girrlit

girrlit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow that is a lot more drama than I was expecting from the released manga translations.. o_O

4. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want more of Yuri and Reiko's moment :X3:

5. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait hold up. Who were the original heroine and villianess because after reading all the spoilers I'm a bit confused now.

So the supposed heroine a hypocrite. Then there the fake one who tried to catch all the flags and the mc is suppose to be the original heroine? Am I getting this right? Who was the original villainess?

Mikaa and Ceilo27 like this.
  6. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yuria:
    • The one with memories of the game.
    • She was once really shy and introverted but has since developed a loud and extroverted personality since 'awakening'.
    • She's not a complete bad girl but is a little insane.
    • She disappears in the story for a bit to study abroad.
    • Loves Katsuragi but is rejected by him at the end of the story.
    • Becomes a little more sane at the end after realizing the otome she 'remembered' about might just be a delusion
    • Develops a otome game based on school experience and sends the beta version to Reiko to play. Reiko gets really into the game.
    • Relationship w/ MC: Antagonistic → kind of friends (friendemy?)
    Fuki's grandson:
    • Mean and cold to MC
    • Mislead by Fuki to believe that Reiko treated his grandmother like a slave
    • Impression if Reiko worsened by Yuria and Miu's shit talk
    • Pushed Reiko down, which lead her to catch a really bad cold.
    • Apologized properly after hearing the truth from his grandmother (Fuki abused and was treating Reiko like a slave)
    • Relationship w/ MC: Atagonistic → Strangers. Did not really want to get involved with each other afterwards.
    Miu (heroine):
    • Nice girl turned bitch after some brainwashing from Yuria and Fuki's grandson.
    • Thinks MC is receiving special treatment and tries to pick on MC
    • Brother-in-law tricked MC by using MC desire for love against her.
    • Idolized and jealous of MC to some extent
    • Eventually moves to America and lives a fulfilling there (has kids and becomes PA president)
    • Relationship w/ MC: Antagonistic
    Fuki:
    • Insane and obsessive with Mary (Reiko's grandmother)
    • Mary saved her Fuki in her youth
    • Captured by Mary's beauty and piano talent plus the whole saving thing = crazy fan
    • Thought that Mary was the only one loved her as her, not a sexual object
    • Broke up Reiko's slag father and the love of his life and low-key framed Mary for it. Son abandoned mother because of it.
    • Isolated Mary and was terribly angry when Reiko was left there by Slag father.
    • Tried to love Reiko but could not do so because Reiko stole Mary's attention.
    • Abused Reiko and forced Reiko to do housework to lessen Reiko's presence in Mary's life.
    • Confessed to everything after Reiko tells her Mary called her a prostitute during the end of her life. She says something about Mary not forgiving her.
    • Relationship w/ MC: lives separate lives. Do not wish to to interact with each other.
    Landlord (I have no idea what her name is, MTL calls her landlord too lol)
    • Reiko's father's true love
    • Reiko's landlord
    • Loves and truly cares for MC, not as slag father's child but for her.
    • Looked after Reiko when she was sick
    • First person she asked to see was Reiko after being caught in a landslide (MC, landlord and Slag father was caught up in it).
    • Married to Slag father at MC's insistence. Allows MC to form connection to landlord and call her mom.
    • MC tries monoploizes landlord's time and occasionally frames her father as her revenge to him
    • Relationship w/ MC: Parent-Child
    Slag father
    • Orchestrated the down fall of the Kujouin family as revenge for tearing him apart from the love of his life
    • Leaves Reiko at Mary's doorstep as a form of revenge
    • Cornered and made Reiko's life difficult from the shadow
    • Tricked Reiko to sign over her money and fortune.
    • Is actually living a life of wealth and fortune himself through his investments
    • Felt guilty about abandoning his mother after learning was was innocent
    • Also confessed to feeling bad? about abandoning MC at some point
    • During a landslide when Reiko tried to reach for Landlord and run, he slapped her hand away. He then grabbed landlord's land and ranway. They sustained terrible injuries because their escape route was terrible.
    • Reiko fake forgives him on account of landlord's feelings and that he was going to die soon.
    • Reiko convinced the two to get married by telling them they have waited long enough and that they should seize the chance. However, in reality Reiko just wanted to remain connected to landlord after his death.
    • Thought to have cancer but did not go to the hospital because of trauma (His father was a great man who invested a lot into hospitals and healthcare. He didn't want to go hospital and be reminded he wasn't as great?). Eventually he went after landlord convinced him to go. Turned out he didn't have cancer and it was some kind of pancreatic disorder.
    • Reiko gets revenge on him by casting a bad light on him in landlords eyes. In order to salvage his image, he is forced to bend to Reiko's will. Reiko is constantly trying to steal landlords love and attention.
    • Eventually shapes up as a father a little bit. Saves MC from death after a scumbag (Miu's brother-in-law) almost kills her. He manages to both apologize and insult MC at the same time after saving her. He says sorry and that it's his fault for causing her to live in a environment that completely distorted her common sense.
    • He like eating the food MC makes but won't admit it. he told landlord it reminds him of the meals he ate as a kid.
    • He confesses to MC that he's jealous of her. He reveals that he's envious that the MC not only inherited his father's intelligence but also his mother's talent for piano.
    • Relationship w/ MC: Antagonistic → Parent-Child (though they're constantly fighting and bickering for landlord's attention)
    Hope this clears some things up! Btw I got my info from MTL the novel so the accuracy of these spoilers... -__-
    And that's basically everything I know

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    Dofu, Wen Rou, Tiis_Ganda and 30 others like this.
  7. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Landlord-mom is truly the only decent and valid person

Dofu, Ainespi, teni_tine and 20 others like this.
  8. Lilylam

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone aside from the landlord pissed me off

Dofu, layyu, Mikaa and 12 others like this.
  9. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for answering my question and sorting out the information. It's way way less confusing now.

Jukki and Lilylam like this.
  10. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the clarification.

That slag father... OMG imagining loving and raising that trash (poor Mary)... And literally being like that to an innocent child like Reiko.

He's literally one of the worst father characters I've ever read about... the only thing that makes him a little better is that he didnt try to kill her (wait he slapped her hand away during a landslide). He didnt even try to talk to his mother before she died and treats his daughter who has never done anything to him like crap. WHAT ABSOLUTE GARBAGE... I don't wish cancer on anyone but he deserves it if he did have it. He's JEALOUS of his child??? Not even like PROUD of her???

Mary is so pitiful to be ruined by her own child and then to have him and her maid ruin her granddaughter's life.

THAT SELFISH INSECT. SELF-PITYING TRASH. GARBAGE. A HARD PIECE OF POOP.

He deserves no redemption. The landlord deserves better.

He's the reason I'm afraid to have children yo.

Dofu, sovokop, Ainespi and 22 others like this.
  11. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF, this is not something you do to your kids. Also shouldn't there be laws that prevent a minor from doing so, on top of the obvious Fraud case.

Dofu, Ainespi, layyu and 9 others like this.
  12. Lilylam

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope everything I wrote is accurate… you guys a roasting the sh*t out of the dad

13. Cipher95

Cipher95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So was there no punishment for the other antagonists? Since it really grinds me if no justice was served.

Mikaa, Lucia Elys, nan0bitz and 3 others like this.
  14. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait a minute... How about bestie Sarah? I'd get a few people might get turned off from the capture targets and all but how about bestie and the nurse?

Mikaa likes this.
  15. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Because judging from your spoilers, the guy is terrible! He isn't the worst father in history but he's up there in sc*m territory. Heck, Reiko's revenge towards him isn't even much (even if it was an excuse to have a genuine/legal relationship with landlord mom, guy in the end STILL married his "true love". Heck, if he truly has that much money, he shouldn't be so incompetent in gathering information? I mean, Mary is a piece of work but in the end he targetted both his mother (mom in law or bio mom, eh who cares) AND his child. That's TWO generations! Why would he even scam Reiko? I mean, not only did he not take her back the moment he got his money back, who would inherit in the end?

Dofu, layyu, Mikaa and 6 others like this.
  16. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know how the heck the author had the guts to write such people

Mikaa, notMagical, nan0bitz and 4 others like this.
  17. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
    that.... is some twist....

nan0bitz, Lilylam and KathyClysm like this.
  18. Lilylam

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a wild rollercoaster. One moment you think the MC is a orphan then you find out her dad is alive and swindled her money. Fuki, the caring lady that looked after the MC was actually abusive and nuts. The MC is not only knowledgeable about survival skills but was personally trained by a military(?) man who was in love with her mother.

Every single time the author amps up a already shocking fact and it feels like they punched me in the face.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
    Dofu, Wen Rou, Ainespi and 11 others like this.
  19. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    You wanna see a real plot twist? You wanna see me do it again?

Dofu, Mikaa, Nuzlocke and 3 others like this.
  20. mewth

mewth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah... I feel bad. About the "happy antagonist". Especially the dad. Yeah, did everything bad,even scammed your own daughter, left her to be abused and lives in poverty while he became rich and got married to his loved one. Perfectly happy.

Let me had revenge in my mind. That in his end, in hospital bed, Reiko told him that she never forgive him. And left him to die alone. ...Or,just give him one year (max) to died in faraway land by helicopter crash that his body never found.

Now i feel better.

Dofu, sovokop, Mikaa and 6 others like this.