LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Meanwhile, the legendary gun she gave him.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8.

System be like 'go through all my maps'.
    MC:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  2. one eye

one eye Aspire to became NEET

Reading List:
    Link
    no, rather su Xue er it was Anna. Laura mention that she Will add dowry when Anna married GQS. She fell touched when listening to Anna sacrifed to GQS in ancinet time (yup, MC time travel & Anna was reincarnated soul)

3. one eye

one eye Aspire to became NEET

Reading List:
    Link
    two category, caos&order. Mc War God system (got from his parent)

4. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont want spoilers so no need to respond next time with them please. appreciate the thought though @one eye

Astaroth likes this.
  5. keialpha

keialpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Normally, these type of stories have players, who are under the control of the system. And the systems usually put some type of explosives collars on the players, in one way or another. GQS is moving more and more to a developer rather than a player.
    The warp based gameplay being developed at earth is a type of system. And here, he is giving name to quests, developing the system as he goes along.
    Someone has to create all these systems and no one bothered about explaining how these systems come about. It is just taken for granted these systems are all mighty. Examining and rejecting a system is rarely seen , and I do wonder why that is so.

6. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think systems tend to target weaker beings overall because we haven't seen someone on berry's level or even his shifu really comment on systems. but GQS and Su Xue Er's systems are special because they have soul points which are apparently super rare. and while earths game he made is sort of like a system its not nearly all encompassing like his in terms of versatility or even how its always available while the game only works on earth. (assuming it only works on earth cause even the Impartial Godess can't contact GQS when hes off world so i'm assuming the game has a similar range to her). im leaning towards systems being either a type of race or something really powerful beings made in this type of cultivation novel.

7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers ruin the whole thing, the best part of these novels is the discussion going on about who is waifu and conspiracy theory crafting. :blobowoevil:

tkato likes this.
  8. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i agree. its just sad the best waifu shifu has been gone for so long:(

elengee likes this.
  9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    What's sad is the power creep this novel has all the time, i liked having a superior female that would bully others for our MC and shower him in benefits. Hopefully her power level has been shooting up off the charts and her origins will be special.

Hope it's not one of those novels that side characters get outgrown and left behind, so far doesn't seem the case with both his man-eater homey and his main waifu getting a system. I'm sure Anna will be a Goddess of death by now too.

tkato likes this.
  10. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i agree i hope shes powered up now that her world is stronger. and ya if it becomes a novel where he starts dropping old side characters like a typical cultivation novel ill probably drop it. but i think because of all the growth the side characters are going through (both male and female) its set up so they stay in the story. im hoping he eventually combines all the worlds with his close ally's so they'll all be in one place on one super powered planet to grow

elengee likes this.
  11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    At the very least, one reincarnation cycle, with a world for each path; asura, beast, god etc. So a few more worlds and maybe impartial goddess can become a 'system' to replace the kindling for the residents.

tkato likes this.
  12. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i like that idea of the impartial goddess becoming an actual system a lot. i imagine it'll require an insane amount of soul points but its probably doable. or maybe somehow after hes combined enough worlds she can tap into the worlds strength to become a system? really anything is possible in this novel with machine guns as living beings lol. i kind of like that instead of poorly explaining things though the author just leaves it open to the imagination so far. otherwise im sure people would be triggered with the author trying to rationally explain how some things work in this world lol.

elengee likes this.
  13. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, oh...what is she doing?!:eek:

14. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    shes doing that thing again where she underestimates GQS and makes things more complicated then they need to be. although to be fair her hearts in the right place and its not like our MC has had an open discussion with her fully about his strength and journeys so far. were now set up for him to save her like a knight in shining (and severely destroyed) armor though, its then time to see if whoever guessed he'd give her soul points through kissing was right.

lunarshadow and userunfriendly like this.
  15. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does Kindling know he's traveling with a little girl? Wasn't the reason it was leaving her alone that it couldn't see her and didn't know she existed?

16. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I presume Kindling has a standard for picking out people to demonize, there were a bunch of people back in the 600-floor building but only one of them was demonized (has Kindling as a system), so it didn't bother with Laura cause she's too weak.

Also the whole point with registering Kindling was so that he wouldn't be specifically singled out, but that's pointless now as well, seeing how those guys didn't notice Xue Er who wasn't carrying Kindling and went straight for MC, who is supposed to be under the radar.

17. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She specifically stated that the world couldn't see her because Triste couldn't see her, which is why she wouldn't receive any missions, or something along those lines. It was in the first or second chapter after they entered Triste's world.

18. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this finally gonna be the end of Su Xue'er's annoying self-sacrificing personality? :aww: Noice

lunarshadow, elengee and tkato like this.
  19. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, at first it was an automated message of the world that was giving them the missions, but halfway through it switched to Kindling giving out the missions, you can see it at the end of ch530 when even the War God System alert MC that Kindling was coming, even though it didn't mention anything during the first 2 missions he did. The world itself doesn't recognize that Laura is there, but Kindling isn't the world.

jacobpaige likes this.
  20. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Confusing. But as usual, MC resolves with violence.:facepalm: