Spoiler BOSS Level Professional Face [Quick Wear]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    http://m.yuedyue.com/13_13519/33197990.html
    Had the same problem found the chapter on Yuedyue but after 2 or 3 chapters you have to go back to fpzw since repeat chapters pop up.

Currently fpzw is on 320 chapters ish I'm nearing that number ahuhu I wanna crieeee

2. Shaiyamine

Reading List:
    Link
    Any site with raws further than 320?

3. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    er, hi, I just re-checked the raws for updates. Just wanna confirm, is it finished at chapter 590, or still ongoing. I read that chapter and got scared that it's already ended. I wanted to check its status on the original site, but I don't know which one, and I'm using MTL so I might not get an accurate result. Please, save meeeee. T^T

4. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    Shaiyamine likes this.
  5. Shaiyamine

Reading List:
    Link
    Aina Seira likes this.
  6. Kei-Em03

Kei-Em03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Venice1 likes this.
  7. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A lil bit spoiler or should I say some paragraph I mtl from the current arc I’m reading..

“Fortunately, the example questions are very clear. You can basically understand after looking at the corresponding exercise questions two or three times. He looked at other subjects and found that he should be very talented in mathematics and understand it by himself; then physics is weaker, some can understand and some can't understand; chemistry is not good at it, and self-learning is fundamental Misty water, so he picked up the math book honestly and continued to learn.”

haihh how to be smart like ML.. I’m suck at both physics and maths

8. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I really like all the story you recommended.. Can you suggest me more male mc either with different cp or same cp that is similar to bad man system collapse, and also this story boss level professional face..

9. DarkBlue

DarkBlue «Darker Than Blue» «Overlord of Sleep»

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers after the fourth arc?

10. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah...didnt saw u there..
    Well same as previous commenter, i too dont know the difference of both so i think it's no biggie.

11. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it’s just a translation difference. Maybe it literally translates to quick wear, as in quick - short stories, wear- wearing the body of another person vs the better sounding accurate in english quick - short stories, transmigration- the passage of a soul after death into another body

Lumina25684 likes this.
  12. Zi Yue Hua

Zi Yue Hua Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://m.800book.net/829_1/
    if you have an iPhone, it translates to a good 90% readable in terms of MTL, some arcs there are no CP and it tells you.

I’m still reading but on the Educated Youth Arc he is very much into having his wife have an education and furthering her passion in writing. He always is considerate towards his partners and in my opinion it doesn’t get tiring because he isn’t a yandere, or those cold CEO tropes that is so popular and loved for some reason.

Sometimes there is CP but they don’t really delve too much imo compared to the first arc.

Sorry if this isn’t what you wanted...I can absolutely say more if you wish!

13. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there no arc where he’s emperor?
    It would be nice to have one!

14. Zi Yue Hua

Zi Yue Hua Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reply, there is an arc called Regent, he is the cousin of the previous emperor. Haven’t read it.

Rania want to QT likes this.
  15. FistFullOfDillars

FistFullOfDillars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After about 100 chapters I found myself most curious about what happens to the MC at the end, rather than the outcomes of the individual arcs. So I jumped ahead, and found the answer, but without a lot of [or, in fact, any] context. Having confessed that, to my mind this isn’t a QT that invests in an overarching arc and I found it a little unsatisfying.

Xu Zifam enters an immortal realm where he can be himself freely and without missions for 1000s of years. He is accompanied by two companions - a dragon and a white tiger.

The three of them returned to the void. Xu Zifan rested for a while as usual, letting go of his thoughts, and waited for his mentality to return to that of a young man before starting his journey again.

When he arrived in the next world, he opened his eyes and found that the aura was strong and dripping, and then he heard the excited voice of Changsheng: [Master, this is the world of immortals! There can be dragons here, and I can really come out! ! ! After receiving the memory, Xu Zifan laughed and said: "Changsheng, Shaohua, you all come out. Maybe we can have fun here."

The cyan young dragon hovered over Xu Zifan's head, and the majestic white tiger stood beside him. Xu Zifan stroked the saber in his hand and said with a smile: "Let's go, we will meet the demon king we have to deal with in this life."

The backs of one person, one dragon, and one tiger seem to merge into one, inseparable and indestructible. They finally came to a world where they can show their strength wantonly, and they will stay in this world for thousands of years. After a long lifetime, they may still appear in the next world, the next world.

Since Xu Zifan first traveled to different planes to do tasks by himself, and now he has two companions by his side, he has gained so much along the way. Not only learned countless skills, but also had a companion who has his back.

Maybe they will have new companions to join in the future, maybe they will go to a more magical plane. But no matter what, Xu Zifan will definitely complete the task perfectly, and continue to be his big boss in every plane, the world is so big, he may never come to an end.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
    Ash_Kira, Rania want to QT and mmem like this.