Forgotten Title [Solved] Does anyone know the title of the story? [Female MC, ancient time, cultivation, medicine]

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Pristine Xia, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read many transmigration/reincarnation novels with female protagonist and often get confused as to which story I actually want to continue reading among my list of bookmarks even after I tried to check some of the synopsis. Please help me:blob_teary:

I remembered the female lead is skilled in medicine(or poison, or both). There is this scene when the female lead somehow managed to steal a medicinal plan (some flower with cold attribute I think?) from the male lead. But not long after (few months/years later), the female lead will end up curing the male lead's illness as some sort of 'payback' because the female lead really needed that medicinal plant so she couldn't give it up to the male lead at that time.

The male lead is scary(?) when his illness acted up. No one can casually touch him when he is in such condition without suffering some damage (it's like he lost control of himself once a year/month due to this illness which was caused by some kind of poison Gu). The Gu worm loved to live in a host with attractive feature, iirc. During the retrieving process, the Gu worm tried to latch to the female lead because she looks 'handsome' but failed. At that time the female lead is dressed as a young man I think, but male lead ended up knowing her true gender when accidentally tried to change her clothes when she passed out after curing him.

Anyone happens to know the title of this story? Thank you in advance!^^

P.S: if there is inconsistency, I apologize bc I might mix up some part of the scenes with other scene from different stories:blobdizzy::blob_teary: feel free to try mentioning any title that came up in mind, I will check it out. Thank you!^^

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
  2. Isa

Isa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe Black Bellied Belle: Demon Lord, Bite the Bait Please

Pristine Xia likes this.
  3. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, I will check it out!^^