Spoiler The Abandoned Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Regalia1896, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link

Agree!! All of us ordinary people can do is to pray that Corona Virus should be over.

(While there are some idiots who wished for a Corona Virus to take over the China country)...... seriously??? Why wished for something like that???

I understand Chinese people are cruel but we should not wished for a virus to take over one country... It could cause a chaos like today involving the whole world....

Anyway, stay strong ma friend, eat foods that can increase your immunity against virus and exercise.

2. djan29

djan29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love this thanks

Jamjam, booho and shelldon like this.
  3. AngelRose79

AngelRose79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need more spoilers about Tia and Ruve plz :aww::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

djan29 and soulhunter like this.
  4. soulhunter

soulhunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too
    I hope there is more moments included

AngelRose79 likes this.
  5. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. AngelRose79

AngelRose79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys what did Ruve find when he was little and went to Monique Estate in chapter 116 I'm curious ?!

djan29 likes this.
  7. Akiyuki_chan

Akiyuki_chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AAAAAAA~~ I LOVE the scene when Ruve hugs Tia! If scene like that can make me squee like this, I'm afraid of what would happen in the future when there're more sweeter scenes :blobjoy: My heart beats so fast. Ahhh~ so happy for them!! :blobnosebleed::bloblove::blob_pompom:

rock.doll and AngelRose79 like this.
  8. shelldon

shelldon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have more spoilers from jieun? It is always about hating and naively pointing to tia but did she have a realization of what she had done and her choices, a something like this, if only i made this and that things could be better. My life as jiuen could be better. Does in the novel mentions she ask tia about her feelings to ruve or she simply say a sweet story of her and ruve? Did she have any reflection?

I am not seeing her a bad villain but rather a carefree and ignorant person who wants to secure safety and comfortability to the point you could see an idiot and annoying one. She may be a victim as to what her pov says but she made that choice as much as tia choosing to be cold. 2 women clinging to 1 man can never be friends and the only thing you could do is to be civil. She is a modern girl and should know especially if she hates sharing a husband.

Tia could never utter the word she should be the fiancee, wife and empress especially if she sees the emperor doting and love jieun she was hated by the emperor anyway. Staying quiet and enduring deep inside while showing cold is her defense.

When tia is crying in the tree and jiuen saw her and cry as well then ruve saw it. Ruve got angry with tia and told her not to go near jieun.

When jieun pass her work to tia and tia got angry for her being irresponsible then jieun cry and ruve go to her and slap her face and rape her. Actually, it is better to distance herself with jieun and ruve. Jieun always cries and ruver always there to go angry. Being witg them is no good.

As to what jieuns pov says "she had to find ways that ruve have to love her again so he will not throw away". So she knows you could not survive without emperors love then how about tia. So that is why i said jieun is not innocently pure. She did get angry when tia got pregnant.

When tia changes her actions in 2nd timeline things followed and she did not harbor revenge thoughts.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  9. Denay

Denay New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey :) I am just new with korean novel.. where can I read them in english?

djan29 likes this.
  10. djan29

djan29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can the manhwa because the english novel has been drop

Mangakalot or in mangadex

11. bbcheesecake

bbcheesecake Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel you. I'm all alone here in my apartment. Away with my family. 3 more weeks.

tweexar likes this.
  12. shelldon

shelldon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

13. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno why but the one you quoted doesn’t appear when I’m logged in.

Nevertheless, I find the claim not to be true. I mean, why would a couple wants another child on the throne when they are perfectly able to do it themselves? They would be just shooting them selves in the foot. And if I’m Tia I would be insane before I would even agree to that kind of arrangement. I find illogical and definitely not on @Eodez spoilers so I will consider this as a hoax.

Maybe because they are in the bloom of their youth. I find the same in many anime I watched. Besides, we don’t want to miss out on teenager angst.

Ariawolfgar likes this.
  14. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe cuz jieun have daughter but tia have a Son ?
    if based on royal law, sorted from lineage, tia's child is the Oldest
    some manga i read, the oldest usually being the crown prince although he born from concubine

btw, Jieun in past life similiar with Rashta (remarried empress ) ahahahahaha but i prefer jieun than rashta :blob_coughblood:
    if it has to be sorted from the level of dislike
    me : Jeannete - Jieun - Rashta :blobparty:

Uncopyright and Bhabna like this.
  15. daisy12

daisy12 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're really annoying and acting like a retard. I see you liked the post that said it was the end of dicussion but you tagged me everytime and everywhere. What's wrong with you? Because of home quarantine, you're free and try to do cyberbullying towards me. Excuse me, I don't have time to play with you. Stop tagging me in your post, trust what you want to see. Google is free, so you can find what you want or pay for books on google.

16. daisy12

daisy12 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not a hoax. There are many spoilers on several facebook fanpage which was written in another language. I'm fine if you said it's a hoax or something else, but they said they bought the novel. Because you can not tag me and I have a different point, so you say it. I find it odd. I said in my previous post, I do not want to comment in this topic anymore because many people badmouthed about Jieun. You should read this link as I did not say something wrong about Tia in her first timeline.

https://www.wattpad.com/849743544-spoilers-the-abandonned-empress-analysis-why-we

I won't reply any posts because I said what I wanted to say. Like someone said, it's spoilers topic, not a discussion topic.

If anyone want to buy the novel, you can buy it on google books.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    flamingorangesoof likes this.
  17. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jieun is selfish..Jieun's cried when ever ruve was there or others so that it can make pressure on tia and make tia do all joeun's works without objections...Jieun is selfish bitch..she wanted to secure her position but at the mean time she didnt wanted to work hard...she wanted to enjoy her time lazily..Jieun's misery was jieun's fault...

Tia was a puppet in her 1st lifetime...she gave her all to be the empress and to be with ruve...but Jieun's arrival and Ruve's unconditional hate was great shock to
    her... she lived her 1st life by cling to the things people said to her and all of a sudden she lost all of it...i dont blame tia for her misery cause no one taught her about some basic things..and losing something u always knew will yours is like "oh god what the **** i gonna do..

Ruve his miserable life was his dad's cold behaviours fault...Ruve let villain jenna in cause he never received the support from his dad...Duke jenna just took that opportunity to **** full royal family...He was selfish as well...he was drugged but his never thought about tia careful but judge her based on rumours and thought tia was a bad bitch...

Now ruve changed as tia changed herself...i am ok with them being together...but i cant forget ruve's past horrible behaviours and especially that rape thing...btw i misss allen the most..

Jieun is selfish in this lifetime as well...she never tried to understand the misery or loss of other...she is like "no pain, all gain"

Its just as i think...i really love allen...i want a manhua where tia and allen ends up together..

rock.doll and shelldon like this.
  18. flamingorangesoof

flamingorangesoof Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aren’t we all like Jieun. Aren’t we all selfish? Jieun is responsible for her happiness not anyone else’s.

daisy12 likes this.
  19. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the post about Jieun’s point of view made me unable to sympathize with her even more. It’s all about blaming Tia and no accountability at all. It’s Tia’s fault, all her fault!! Whining all the way, but what did she even do to improve herself or her surroundings? As a modern person, she supposedly has more maturity in term of analyzing her current state and act accordingly. A modern person hoping for peaceful idle time sharing a husband? Do you know what type of woman living in our modern time that has this kind of mentality? A meek dependent person. Tia was told ever since birth that this is her place, this is her responsibility, and she worked hard for that her entire life, just to suddenly be told one day that it was all wrong, that it was a mistake. Who can give her back all the time that she could’ve spend like any other growing child? People blamed her for being “cold” when she’s only trying to fit in her role and everyone’s expectations. Instead of a thank you, she was treated like shit. Come this naive girl who thinks that the world revolves around her because the king love her and the prophecy dictated that she’s special, so Tia is expected to surrender her dignity and say no qualms? I’m really surprised that Jeiun as a modern person can’t empathize with a woman who has her husband taken and her whole life wasted on “mistaken” prophecy.

20. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys arent as smart at 17 as most of you think you were. If you think you would have done better in jieud position...well you're deluding yourselves. The truth is everyone ehre would do way way worse then jieun myself included. I think everyone here likes to relate to tia (duh cause shes the MC) but were like jieun more honestly.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.