LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, you know what they say: If violence can't solve your problem, its because you're not using enough of it ;)

2. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im looking forward to his team he assembles at some point to fight with. at least i hope at some point he makes a team of sorts with all his friends, but this is a cultivation novel so i guess there is a good chance he does everything alone lol.

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, its more likely his harem will form a team, possibly with his friends, and he'll wind up saving them from time to time while they accomplish relatively minor things without him.

4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    This right here is just broken as fuck.:blobwoah:

userunfriendly likes this.
  5. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that poor rooster is in the ultimate friend zone.

jacobpaige and userunfriendly like this.
  6. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    He’s so completely plucked...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jacobpaige and tkato like this.
  7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Although everyone is laughably weak" rofl. Bloodcloak doesn't seem to understand the lesson he just taught his disciple last chapter XD

"That’s why, prepare to die, Demon Lord army" Why is he telling his own army to prepare to die? Isn't that a bit defeatist?

userunfriendly and tkato like this.
  8. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link

:ROFLMAO:

“That’s why, prepare to die, here comes the Demon Lord Army” is what I think he meant.:p

9. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think he was talking to bloodcloak and the other combatants. also i guess aboul also cant see whats going on outside of it other wise they would have noticed the fighting already started. and i don't really understand how stopping the system at this point would do much or how GQS could even destroy such a system in the first place so i hope it gets explained in the future.

10. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it's just an excuse to get him naked. :blobnosebleed:

p.s. old Gods being dead, his planet being some kind of 'world tomb' , a complete reincarnation cycle somehow in the middle of nowhere etc. Inb4 Reincarnated Gods plot. Something i can definitely see in Shifu.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
  11. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do I suspect that he’s going to use the Lightning Tribulation soon to kill off the demons again?:eek::p

12. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, some nice, clean slaughter.:p

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he'll do the obvious thing and use the sword array he's been powering up, or if he'll do something different.

14. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the author also has the cheat of all cheats in Laura's bag. he could have her pull out literally anything that could handle the situation and have it fit in with the story based on her items already. but that'd be lame imo, unless he does that cause GQS will then have to fight a single super strong enemy.

15. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    damn that was kinda cruel from GQS but it was the best move he could make and its not like those people were innocent anyways. I guess that also answers my question that he doesn't know how to fully destroy a system right now, or at least he doesn't know of a way other then the people that have the system die. is he now stuck with the system though?

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    “I demand reimbursement!” So, do they still think they haven't murdered anyone, or are they just ignoring the fact that they have bigger problems considering the importance of all the people they murdered for no reason while trying to betray the 900 million world layers for personal profit?

Yeah, they should have been much more suspicious of an option labeled "delete character" when they themselves are the characters. There's no way the Demon Order would make it that easy to get rid of it.

That aside, assuming that they all just died, I wonder why he bothered. Once their guards were down, it would have been quite simple to slaughter them all with the sword array.
    I assume that if he's the last one carrying it, then the other system can destroy it fairly easily. He basically just has to murder everyone on the planet before Triste finds the world.

tkato likes this.
  17. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but not everyone in that world deserves to die as far as we know. not saying he wont still kill everyone but we haven't seen him sacrifice innocent people for a greater good. he doesn't really seem too fussed about saving everyone but he also doesn't go around killing everyone just because its the easiest option for him. having said all that though even if somehow he gets rid of it from everyone and himself in that world, it still made its way to earth last time so i doubt that'd end the system. it seems like theres 2 types of systems so far that we know of, his and Anna's that seem like a specific system thats one of a kind, and world apocalypse thats connected to mass amounts of people. so id assume to truly destroy it just killing all the people there wouldn't be enough. we also learned from him that the World apocalypse system was sentient and could learn, so i'd assume his and Anna's systems are also sentient

18. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn’t a slaughter Give Worlds Apoc Online: Origin A bunch of soul points?!:eek::eek::oops:

19. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, seeing how he fled instead of standing there waiting for them to die, i'm assuming he doesn't have confidence in killing them all even with the sworrd array. Also, one method requires him to actually fight while being surrounded AND have to care about Laura's safety at the same time, the other method is as you saw in the new chapter.
    Letting it kill them would have gave it the same amount of Soul Points regardless tho. It's been established that anything that dies in this world will give it Soul Points, unless they were killed by MC whose system can take all the Soul Points.

yes

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    His own system already said it was able to block the points from going to Origin.