Forgotten Title I'm looking for a quick transmigration bl novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Shirayuki251, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Shirayuki251

Shirayuki251 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As mentioned in the title, I'm looking for a quick transmigration bl novel in which the mc is an architect on a wheelchair in one of the arcs. He has a sister who is cheating the ML's brother (as far as I can remember)....
    Read the novel long back and I don't remember the name or any details anymore.... Suddenly felt like reading it. Please help me find the novel...

reireina91 and Maomaomao like this.
  2. Sidhil

Sidhil Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it Cannon Fodder Cheat System?

3. Shirayuki251

Shirayuki251 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, it isn't...

4. reireina91

reireina91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read this before but can't remember the title. Do you remember where you read this? wattpad or MTL or NU?

5. Shirayuki251

Shirayuki251 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am pretty sure I found it on NU, but I haven't been able to find it again... I rarely read on Wattpad and I refrain from reading MTLs if possible...

6. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember the title but I do remember some details of the arc if it's really the same story (hopes this helps somebody remember the title)...
    MC's sister was dating the ML's brother cause he was rich and always tried to gain her favor, but what she didn't know was he was ML's brother hence didn't know he came from a powerful family (he went by a different name). She lived with orig!MC but her relationship with orig!MC was really bad (the house structure was made by orig!MC). Later she broke up with ML's brother but not long after, she then found out his true identity which made her intestines turned green and kept trying to win him over. Alas, ML's brother whom was originally obsessed with her realized she was just like all the other girls who was after his money and status.

MC and ML met due to ML needing a architect. MC was kinda forced to come over in person due to how ML ran things (ML didn't know MC was handicap) so with the help of his assistant/manager (?), MC came over with his wheelchair to ML's company. Later when they started dating, MC moved in with ML so he didn't need to deal with his crazy sister anymore.

ML in the real world is also in a wheelchair but because of this, he was afraid MC wouldn't like him.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  7. reireina91

reireina91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe we read different Novel.. the one I read is on Wattpad.

"I picked Up a husband While Trying To Be Author" arc 2.
    This is the link if you wanna check it out.

https://my.w.tt/j7zvGD6ga5

Shirayuki251 and vsukio like this.
  8. Shirayuki251

Shirayuki251 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the one!