Spoiler (BL) Repudiating a Good Wife is out of the Question

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kirameki, Mar 16, 2020.

1. kirameki

kirameki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Repudiating a Good Wife Is Out of the Question
    Raw Link:
    http://www.dxdread.com/read/12415.htm
    NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/repudiating-a-good-wife-is-out-of-the-question/
    Description:

Cao Mo transported back in time and became the second son of Magistrate Cao, he was forced to marry Xiao Yi, son of Marquis Valour who was dangerously sick, to drive away his disease and bring him good luck.

Faced with evil siblings and in-laws, Cao Mo fought battles of wits and courage on a daily basis.

The stepmother was resentful, “Why not repudiate this man and marry someone who is able to continue family bloodline?”

Xiao Yi retorted, “Repudiating a good wife like Mo is out of the question, my stepmother has done one good thing for me, which is arranging this marriage for me.”

Cao Mo shouted, “But I want my freedom!”

T/N: Hey peeps, this book falls to the category of Alternate History, the gay marriage plot is just for sh*t and giggles, don’t go look up historical documents and be like ‘no, this is bullshxx’. xoxo

-----------------------------

Seems interesting. Looking for spoilers, please.

maya_sov, alexfilia, Selax and 5 others like this.
  2. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Tir2020

Tir2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can somebody make spoilers on 30 and so on chapters7

Okay so some spoilers before 30 chapter
    - ML is Xiao YI MC is Cao Mo
    - Cao Mo was forced to marry XY and before that happened origCM committed suicide so CM from modern time come to his body
    - Most of characters in this novel is trashes and green tea a lot

Last edited: May 2, 2020
  4. Mandyj

Mandyj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to the b!tch of a daughter, dowager, and the first wife? All of them suck

5. Tir2020

Reading List:
    Link
    Well currently there are only 45 chapters that are translated for now.So Xiao Li is totally trash person was saved by our MC from disease with her little sister but her mom died from that disease so she blame MC for her mother s death and for stop her when she was looking for a doctor.She tried to burn down MC when he was arrested then Lady Lu and Mother Wang used her in their schemes by writing letter as evidence with all Cao Mo crimes that he made.

It all ended up in chaotic state of whole Xiao family because of that trio whole family may collapse and in into water thanks to them

For Lady Lu and Dowager Xiao well they are alive right now and still not face slapped completely but Mommy Wang Lady Lu right hand died in 45 chapter

Actually the most pitiful character in whole novel is Xiao Yugui(ML's father) Dowager Xiao his mother never interact with him his whole childhood and care about him. He was married to two wifes and his first wife died but the second marriage with Lady Lu was totally arranged by his lovely mother. He has a hollow hole inside his hearth because all that is precious to him is his title of nobility that he worked for his almost entire life. By the way I think that may be there are a lot of mysteries that we still not discovered like possible murdering of MLs mom by Lady Lu or may be real identity of Xiao Yugui.

For now I just that Xiao Yugui point of view that describes importance of thing will change into his loving family only for Cao Mo and Xiao Yi and I hope to see more interactions between him and them in future.

But at the same time you can understand Lady Lu' s love for her own son because only her son loved her and not husband so she willing to protect him by using all means to break that shitty marriage between Xiao Jin and Cao Le

6. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The OrMC commited suicide?? So, what's this? A novel? MC transmigrated to a novel?

@kirameki So, is this completed or still on going??

7. Tir2020

Reading List:
    Link

8. Mandyj

Mandyj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was transmigration into another time or space rather than a novel. That's how come he know how to make mirrors and all that other stuff. I dont think it's a novel though..I'm not sure

crystalirishzz likes this.
  9. Mandyj

Mandyj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much. I forgot some of that. Also the daughter has spots on her face now since she had pox or w.e the sickness was.

Im currently reading it but I want to know how they end up. The stupid daughter just got her family implicated with that water the many had her write, and now ml and mc are hoping to leave the family. Argh...i want to know more lol

10. Tir2020

Reading List:
    Link
    That is too late for that because they are in shit right now and Cao Mo soon will be arrested I hope they will climb back and strike Lady Lu and Dowager for that. This novel really got on my nerves I literally want to destroy every living being after I read some chapters.

Last edited: May 22, 2020
  11. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly how I feel when reading the first ten chapters of it.
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997 @aphrosdiax
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21 @cahmil @crystalirishzz
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1 @Deeee_1994
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans @freezing-slowly @FanofLiterature @Ficklyfrim
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111 @hiharu @Ha-Ha @HIMETAN
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi @lazykitty_99 @laptop1130
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09 @RoyalRen @Raebit
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan @Shorng
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince @whitequeen
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx @xxiv @Xinyi2004
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22 @YeYueLiang @yfndsh
    @Zennie_613 @zarya @ZeeRose
    @324722 @2Bon2B

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
  12. Tir2020

Reading List:
    Link
    Read about 61 chapters and my reaction damn this whole family they create problems for themselves and our mc. Seriously i am totally mad because in that chaoter Lady Lu just got away from her caused shit like its nothing. Their whole lost 200 thousands of silver taels and their ancient painting got lost. But she switched all the blame on her maid while she must be responsible for that. And their family members say "hey cao mo u now in charge of treasury so make this money in three years back and Xiao Yugui you totally disappointed me wanted to steal XY mother's dowry and you still care about your face? What a hypocrtite i will gift you all wolf masks for your faces so that when you bite each other throats people can see who you truly are

Zhen_Qing and morticia_addams like this.
  13. IsaacaHawke

IsaacaHawke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It only gets worse. The translation is up to 81 chapters now.
    Mo handles the whole take care of the treasury after Lu f-ed up by using some new rules business. He pleases the temperamental family & face slaps the rude ones. Basically does great entertainment & wins host of the year while Lu & her mother are trying to stuff one of her maternal relatives into ML's backyard. Like does no one care that this woman just nearly got the family exterminated? Does no one have any brains left? Also. ML. What a useless waste of space. Instead of staying alert to help Mo because he knows (HE FREAKING KNOWS) people are going to try top get him in trouble, he decides to get rip roaring drunk (competing with someone if I remember right) over some issue that hurt his fragile male ego. Then, if that's not absurd enough, Mo gets kidnapped by Lu & no one notices he's missing. Lets not forget that this happens right after he was almost set up as a rapist & narrowly escaped because of new big thigh grandma. & then when the ML finally realises that he's gone, he negotiates with cousin prince to give away Mo's soap making technology, that he has no right to, in order to find help to rescue him. & if all this wasn't enough, the author is making Mo into a bad Cinderella with Mo managing to throw out a shoe & ML gets a clue by recognising the shoe in front of a begger. My brain cells are dying. I'm crying.

Zhen_Qing, Ease and morticia_addams like this.
  14. Tir2020

Reading List:
    Link
    Boy u are right but at least in this novel we got a useless ML who love MC it is still better then watch as MC suffers almost every chapter because of stupid scum ML like and Accidental rebirth the surrogate bride.

I seriously hope that when MC comes out of Lu manor the whole Lu family will collapse seriously they just go on heads of many people just to achieve their goals what a trashes even their super imperial tutor totally dumb promised to make this mirror in 3 days without knowing the recipe of creation and his only option is to steal Cao Mo.

In these chapters you see that there are exist good people like ML Yao grandma and Second Lady and realize that even people who swear that they are loyal to you can betray you just because of fear and even if you made their life better by giving them work money and food that still not enough.

Also Cao Le is really heartless piece of bitch he saw as his own little brother was caged but not even helped him out he just smiled at out MC and go back on his thing.Sometimes I think about life of origMC in Cao manor and think that it is reasonable to commit suicide I would have choose to die too because that Cao parents are so blind and evil they sold their son just to got some benefits. I really want to see a scene where they realize that all this time Cao Le was bitch and useless.

Zhen_Qing and Ease like this.
  15. IsaacaHawke

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree that an ML that loves MC is better than scumbags in some other novels but I just got so infuriated while reading that chapter! Like did everyone's brains collectively go offline?!

Completely agree with you that both good & bad characters exist, I just feel like they're very unidimensional, except MC. There doesn't seem to be any real depth to any of them. I just feel like opening up there skulls to check if there's anything in there.

Cao Le is scum. Cao Le is scum. Cao Le is scum. Important things must be said thrice. That's all that I want to say about that POS tbh.

I hope things start to get better because I've had enough of MC going through really bad cr*p for really useless reasons. I might give up on this novel if this just keeps on going on. Something like "My Sassy Crown Princess" is more satisfying for me personally tbh

Zhen_Qing and Ease like this.
  16. Tir2020

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a bad news for you some shit will continue to happen in all this novel but fear not all this villains gonna face their revenge.Yea I am fell bad for plot of the author too.

I read my sassy crown princess and I really do not like love plot in it because there are fuckin zero logic too. MC and ML relationship was bad from the start of the novel ML think that MC is piece of garbage but then MC shows his op side and ML think woah what a wife I have but not even fuckin apologize for his beatings and insults.Then they was on ice before mc got drugged and ml slept with him because of drug and then they cultivate and live happily the end even love plot of sub couples are more logical then plot of main couple but MC is so shameless. I really think that mc deserve himself a better lover instead of that lighting prince

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  17. IsaacaHawke

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait! That happens in my sassy crown princess? Really? The translation has not got to that part yet so this was a shock! I feel so torn now!! *sob sob*. I was trying to stick to a similar theme when I suggested this one but now I just feel sad. Why aren't there more like Rebirth of a Supermodel?! They were really cute & I loved it!

I'm just going to go & draw mushrooms in a corner now...

18. Tir2020

Reading List:
    Link
    The translation now is at chapter 110 so here is some spoilers:
    - The whole Lu family is so shameless they promised to make a mirror in 3 days and then they kidnapped CM once and after that they tried again but kidnapped Yao Wenyan a Prince Xing crush
    - There are a two princes in this novel Xing and Ning our prince that ally is Xing
    - Yao Wenyan is a tsundere 100 percent
    - Qin a actor with a heterochromia and a prince of another country got tortured by Auntie Lu and then killed by Xiao Yugui. It's really amazing about a prejudice against a people with some kind of disease like qin as evil.
    - a new disaster is uppon their xiao family and this time is Auntie Lu behind this.
    -The story of auntie Lu is revealed and well i think that it is a logical for her to hate both lu and Xiao families because of them she suffered in loneliness almost all her life
    - And more importantly They killed Kenny oh i mean Qin. Bastards!
    Press F for Qin

Zhen_Qing and IsaacaHawke like this.
  19. Tir2020

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I think that Auntie Lu story is very similar to the story of Cao Mo because they both was sold by their families just to get a benefits but our Mo was a little luckier than her. In Auntie Lu character i see how our MC may changed if he experienced all the beatings from the start of plot up to this novel without any help from ML or Third Uncle couple. Although it is understandable that Auntie Lu is a vilain character and have a ruthless and hearthless personality she is just victim of her family and what else she have for them unless it is deep icy hatred.
    If i was her i would have do the same thing that she did. And what will you do if you were in her place?

Zhen_Qing and IsaacaHawke like this.
  20. Mandyj

Mandyj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had to quit my sassy crown prince. Read the spoilers and called it that. The characters pissed me off

IsaacaHawke likes this.