Recommendations Superhero, no harem, good plot

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by The Hamster Overlord, Mar 26, 2020.

1. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    I am craving some superhero novels. I would not mind romance, as long as it's good, but no harem. No the strongest the most amazing, basically superman but even cooler but with a shallow personality bullshit.
    I want it to be modern times, with cool superhero names and the whole kinda bdsm roleplay costumes but they really are superhero costumes thingy.
    If there's a plot, like the overarching plot of saving the world, solving the mystery, that kinda stuff, I would be grateful.
    NO FANFICS!
    Now, a reasonable mc would be kinda noice. Female mc with yuri would be the best, but I doubt there's one... If there's do let me know!.. Unless it's one of those captured mahou shoujo who got a d grown by the evil organization plots (oddly specific but oddly popular). Mahou shoujo isn't a superhero and I prefer little to no smut. Let's be PG-13. If the smut is good though...:blobnosebleed: NO girls with dicks though. Even if it's good. That's just weird.

hoppala, Arash1 and Yajirusi like this.
  2. Yajirusi

Yajirusi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "HamsterOverlord-sama, posting: 5506305, anggota: 140798"] Saya menginginkan beberapa novel superhero. Saya tidak akan keberatan romansa, asalkan itu bagus, tapi tidak ada harem. Tidak ada yang terkuat yang paling menakjubkan, pada dasarnya superman tetapi lebih keren tetapi dengan omong kosong kepribadian dangkal.
    Saya ingin itu menjadi zaman modern, dengan nama-nama superhero keren dan keseluruhan kostum bermain bdsm tapi mereka benar-benar kostum superhero.
    Jika ada komplotan, seperti komplotan penyelamatan dunia, memecahkan misteri, semacam itu, saya akan berterima kasih.
    TIDAK ADA KIPAS!
    Sekarang, mc yang masuk akal akan agak noice. MC perempuan dengan yuri akan menjadi yang terbaik, tapi aku ragu ada satu ... Jika ada biarkan aku tahu! .. Kecuali itu salah satu dari mereka yang ditangkap mahou shoujo yang menjadi dewasa oleh plot organisasi jahat (aneh khusus tapi anehnya populer) . Mahou shoujo bukan superhero dan saya lebih suka sedikit atau tidak ada smut. Mari kita menjadi PG-13. Jika api itu bagus ... : blobnosebleed:TIDAK ada gadis dengan penis. Bahkan jika itu bagus. Itu aneh. [/ QUOTE]
    Well,,an specific things...maybe?.if you find something like that~~~,,I also want to read it ...(• ▽ •;),,..oh sory just see other reply or answer haha!.

3. Ampharos3

Ampharos3 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know of any specifically like that on novelupdates, but, I'd recommend a web serial titled "Worm". Just look up "worm web serial" and it'll be the first thing that pops up. It's a very good superhero story with a female mc. It's a little bit darker but has a really good plot with some pretty amazing characters. There is romance but it's definitely not the main focus. If that isn't really up to your taste and you don't mind a manga I'd recommend "Shy", it's on Mangadex. IMO it's not as good as Worm but it's another superhero story that I'd say is enjoyable

4. Blankdom

Blankdom Unknown

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh.... Don't read much super novels, but one that comes to mind is:
    Artisan -- Checks like only the first two, not sure about the plot because it stopped updating as the story started intensifying.

Here is also one with supervillains.
    Supervillainy -- Though not much of one, as the only action has been against other villains, so far.

5. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    I havent tried any superhero ones yet.

If manga you might wanna try 1000yen Hero

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
  7. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    Try Wearing the Cape by Marion Harmon is a very good series. Another is Action Figures by Michael C. Bailey, it looks at teenage superheroes dealing with a variety of issues from coming out, conflicts within the group, adult villains and their motivations and interstellar war and ptsd, though I haven't read the latest book so I'm not sure how well they handle that particular subject.

8. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Anime, Mob psycho 100

9. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I may or may not have the perfect thing for you.
    Love After World Domination
    It's a manga. Meets all of your requirements more or less. Except it's mostly...no, not mostly...basically ALL of it is focused on romance.
    Try it. You'll likely enjoy it.

otaku31 likes this.
  10. apsisodia

apsisodia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should read "Worm". It is really good!.

11. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Darius Drake

Darius Drake A poster of verbose posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Reject Hero. Male MC, fits all your "must" requests, but none of your "preferred" requests. Completed story where the MC lives in a Super Hero World and gained powers that make him immortal, in exchange for making everyone in a radius around him obsessively want to kill him. It's a transformation type power that activates on a hair trigger. That's where the story starts, at least, and much of the core of the story revolves around the MC actually adapting to having his powers.