Any Christian Scholars Help??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Shin Ah, Mar 26, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kutaifa

Kutaifa Pokémon trainer

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol
    "If you want to be perfect,", meaning that it is an option. Which then eludes to there being other ways to obtain entrance to paradise.
    It doesn't say that you should, but that you could mate

2. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember the exact verse, but it came up in church a couple months ago, where it explains that rome doesn't have any power over the followers of god, "No man can serve two masters" or some such. The priest went on to explain it, that you can't follow god, and your employer. So there can never be any relationship of loyalty, and trust, that isn't with god alone.

Edit: for you to show your respect, fealty, or whatever to anyone else, you would be dividing your loyalty, and you can't show god less than 100%.

3. Shin Ah

Shin Ah Dope'n

Reading List:
    Link
    But why is that? Why is God so keen on having all our faith and attention? That would weed out so many "half-believers"
    Jesus said to him, "No one comes to the Father except through me."
    Then they said to him, “What must we do, to be doing the works of God?” Jesus answered them, This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent.

This is very harsh. Love Gods Messenger fully. No other way to go around that. If you are a true Jesus-Believer,
    you have to give all your love and 100% faith to Jesus or the following messengers of God, your whole life.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  4. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Easy, just get a GF called Chasity.

5. Nightow1

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, just be careful about this guy, it's not the first time he tried to start a religious fight. Which is proof that it's not only religion that starts wars, he is proof positive that atheists go around starting fights too.

PaladinWolf likes this.
  6. Shin Ah

Shin Ah Dope'n

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. Be careful of this guy here. Non-Believer. I believe in messengers of God. This guy is only on the internet spreading hate.

7. Lydia

Lydia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a classic example of taking scripture out of context. I can also quote several passages which will quickly subvert your understanding/line of thinking but I’ll just leave one - the one that in-fact comes immediately after the passage you originally quote but for some reason you have chosen to ignore it even though it was actually the answer to your question in the first place. “Love thy neighbour as thyself” the whole law is based on that. The principles of humanity so heavily admired throughout the bible is based on love, if you can’t show love to others then how can you be good and do good?! How can you be kind, how can you help others if there’s no love for humanity in you? How can you live a life like Jesus who loves all? You’ve missed the whole point because God tells us clearly to love others and be kind. The passage about the man who is told to abandon his life and follow Jesus has also been lost on you because you’re only choosing parts of the entire whole to suit your point. He was a greedy, rich man who put his riches before everything else so Jesus told him to leave that life behind so he can learn that there are other things more important than his money - and not because you can’t be accepted if you have other things you love. Most of Jesus’ disciples had wives and family for crying out loud.

If you want to forsake the world, leave everything behind and dedicate your whole love and life to God - that’s on you, bro.

Sami11, Nightow1, PaladinWolf and 2 others like this.
  8. PaladinWolf

PaladinWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Amen

9. Nightow1

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe you are as Christian as Baghdadi. Your actions and your claimed beliefs don't match up. And do you want me to link the other threads you started as proof of an anti-religion agenda? Your old posts are still there you know? Nothing really vanishes in the internet. You are the one spreading anti-Christian propaganda and are lying through your teeth pretending to be one of them. We're not that stupid and you've been reported for trying to start a religious war.

Sami11 and PaladinWolf like this.
  10. Shin Ah

Shin Ah Dope'n

Reading List:
    Link
    How can you live a life like Jesus if you don't have love for humanity? Good point. Maybe you can not just fully live for god.
    About the riches and families of his disciples, can you tell me more?

@Nightow1 Okay kid do whatever makes you happy. I love God and i want to live eternal. Take it or leave it.

11. Kutaifa

Kutaifa Pokémon trainer

Reading List:
    Link
    Fucking hell, you were that weird MF that tried and failed to justify cheating. How did i not realise that lol
    Well i guess i'm out again

PaladinWolf likes this.
  12. Nightow1

Reading List:
    Link
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/would-you-steal-someones-spouse.101330/

Which is of course why you are so pro-adultery here? On the bright side, you probably will be living eternally. In hell probably.

You claim you love God but even an agnostic like me can see you're more being treasonous than loving. You seem to love plumbing the depths of depravity rather than godliness and we're not so stupid that we can't see you are twisting scripture to do what you want to do rather than what you are expected to do.

In the words of Shakespere "The devil can cite scripture for his own purposes". You certainly are demonstrating this clearly.

Lydia and PaladinWolf like this.
  13. Nightow1

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah he just changed his avatar.
    I suspect he's trying to justify himself having an affair or is actively having one right now with his non-stop push for "love" justifying his stance and his misuse of Christian scripture to whitewash his nonsense.

Kutaifa and PaladinWolf like this.
  14. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    religion. locked. duh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.