Spoiler My Son is a Transmigrated Prince

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Fuyuneko, Dec 11, 2019.

1. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • The son is also going back in time because like how MC was "out of water" in ancient times, the son is "out of water" in modern times, and he also has a responsibility to his people
    • They spend their last days together, making the most out of it. They celebrate the son's sixth birthday, MC makes sure the son has all his vaccinations, etc.
    • MC and ML make up. ML proposes a promise that they won't fall in love with other people, and they will always love each other and think about each other, despite not being in the same time.
    • After ML and the son leave, MC finds a letter ML wrote to Mrs. Xie, asking that now that he's gone, can she take care of his wife, and also the sons journal.
    • MC later finds a novel that details their life in ancient times. At first, she was happy that they lived a full life, but became upset when it said that ML died at the age of 37. While she was upset, she looked up and saw ML.
    • This is where the main story ends. The finale is still being updated
    • The first two finales so far are about when the son ascends the throne at age 15. He is annoyed that the ministers are trying to push concubines onto him despite his promise to MC that he won't do that stuff till age 18. ML also laments that he is getting older, and that he is worried that MC won't recognize him if he is an old man. The son says it's okay for ML to leave, to accompany MC. The ML says are you sure. The son replies, MC's happiness is very important to me since she is my mother, and since you are my father, of course your happiness is important to me too.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  2. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • MC did not expect to see ML so soon. She was flustered. She asked how the son was, and ML replied he is a emperor, and no one can bully him. MC thought he is only 13, still a child.
    • ML was upset because since they reunited, MC only asked about him for 5 minutes while she asked about the son fro an hour and fifteen minutes.
    • The next chapters are about the son's perspective, and how ML faked his death so he can go back to MC.
    • The ministers kept pestering him about getting a child. The son knows that he is responsible as a ruler to have an heir, but he also wants to meet his soulmate
    • MC dreamed of the son. And since she knew she could see ML again, she became a bit cold to him to worry about her son, because she could not see him. She looked for more of the book to see if the author wrote about the son's future.
    • After learning MC was looking for a book, ML took a look at it. He was surprised to see his life written down in it.
    • ML found the author, and payed them a lot of money to continue the book. ML also had a lot of conditions that MC wanted for the son, like the son couldn't marry till 18, couldn't have a harem, he couldn't get sick, he missed his mother but the author couldn't write it in a sad way. The author thought this was weird, but chalked it up to ML being an eccentric rich man.
    • After MC saw the author updated, she was ecstatic. She cried happy tears to learn that the son lived a good and happy life
    • ML has to go abroad for a year due to the Xie family, but will visit and call MC often. He also gives MC a card, saying this is his own hard earned money, and that he hopes that one day they live together with their own hard earned money. They buy a house with it.
    • ML also dyed his hair black
    • The author has a note about the flow of time. Since ML was the "luck transporter" of the world, time got distorted so that time would move slower in modern times, but after ML succumbed to death and crossed back in the modern time (not sure about this part, i assumed ML faked his death and crossed back, but this seemed to imply he actually died), the son became the "luck transporter"
    • In the Xie family, the grandmother die, the father got in an accident and lost the use of his legs, and saw Mrs Xie take care of him effortlessly, and decided to accompany his wife till old age. He dismissed the mistress and made ML the successor to the company.
    • MC never tried for a child. Since she couldn't see the son, and he lived without the presence of his mother for a lifetime, she didn't want anyone to replace the son, and decided that he would be the only child she has in this lifetime
    • MC saw a dream where she met with the son.The son asked if he could still be MC's child, and MC of course
    • MC got pregnant and gave birth to the son again.
    • At first, the son had 60 years of memories, but soon forgot it. He kept losing his memories till the memories of his age at 5, and after that he stopped forgetting. The reason for this is because he was a good emperor and helped his people a lot, so his memories persisted in his next life, but only the memories he had until leaving MC.

3. Eclat123

Eclat123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Just the spoilers make me have a heartache.

Creolenerd likes this.
  5. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers ;;--;;

6. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Ml sleeps with his other harem women when mc hadn't left him in ancient times???
    He did realised he loved her when she left so before that did he cheated on her ??? .

I did followed this novel till like 60 chapters before but due to my dislike for ml i dropped it as i though after all his mistakes and manipulation author may whitewash him and end up with mc . As it can be seen mc w/o him in both ancient and modern times is happy and well off . Just because ml Ml needed/loved her ,mc life became hell .

reader_O8, Creolenerd and BooBoo like this.
  7. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell in detail what happened in between ml n mc to be their relationship so cold ?
    Did emperor loved her when he married her ? Or just using her for his purposes ?
    At what age mc is when ml came back to modern world ? (After dying in aw)

BooBoo likes this.
  8. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML didn't sleep with other women. I believe he just let them in his harem. Its more like two people of different cultures differing on something. ML sees that marrying many women as normal, because it is the norm in that time, while MC knows that its the norm, but it bothers her. The reason their relationship went cold was because of these cultural differences. After MC left, ML realized that he needed MC so much, his hair went white, and he never had anyone in his harem. MC's life wasn't hell, it was more like their difference in views made them not ready to be in a relationship at that moment. After MC left, ML made a conscious effort to change himself so he would try to be better with MC. ML's problem was being a good emperor was different than being a good husband to MC, and ML couldn't fulfill both at the same time.

In the end, it was only a few weeks for MC, while i think it was about 10 years or so for ML after he left to go back to his world. He completed his responsibility and passed the throne to the son before coming back to the modern world.

9. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Why they have problems in past ??

It is hard for anyone from modern world to adjust to ancient ones . I like it is realistic how he has other harem members too not like some novels where mls are so op that there is no opposition to it .
    It reminds me how i told my frnd if i get transmigrated to ancient or medieval even before independence, i would just ram my head on a wall and die .. those times are hard for women ~

10. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They had problems because of their different mindsets/upbringings. ML was raised to be an emperor, and had the responsibilities of being one, while MC wanted a husband that only had her as his wife, which wasn't the norm in that time. They tried to work with it at the beginning, but the small problems added up, and MC ended up leaving. This woke ML up, and he started to try to understand MC's mindset, but didn't truly do so until he went to modern times.

11. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Why she married him ?

12. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They were in love. At first, she didn't know he was the emperor, she found out when he gave the decree of marriage. I personally think in the beginning, they both thought that love will conquer anything, and that if you had love, it will fix any problem. But reality sunk for them after they got married, and they both needed to grow. That is what led to their separation.

Creolenerd, BooBoo, Nanya and 5 others like this.
  13. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Well gonna pick up this novel again ~~~ thanks ~~~

Creolenerd likes this.
  14. LonelyHomie

LonelyHomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The son has a beautiful soul no joke I cried knowing he grew up without his parents being with him his whole life. Especially knowing he died at the age of 60 most likely alone.Well probably with the empress and child but its not the same.Omg I want a son like him:blob_teary::blobpensive::blobcry::blobsneeze:Love his character soo much!!He always put everyone before himself.He wanted to stay but he felt he had a responsibility as a future emperor to take care of his people.He worried over his parents as well.Idk i feel like he deserved so much more.

15. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He does get reborn again as MC’s son, but with only his memories till the time he left, so for him, it seems there no time has passed since he left and was reborn. I really liked that MC decided not to have another child because she can’t be with him, but immediately agrees when the son asked if he can be her son again

16. LonelyHomie

LonelyHomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad the family reunited.I wish they did an after story or a second part as a continuation.

Creolenerd likes this.
  17. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
    bless this spoiler section. i love the lil bun so much :blobcry::blobcry:

Creolenerd and Cessavania like this.
  18. Cessavania

Cessavania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i felt my heart settled with this light hearted spoilers thank you. i was just about to read the chapter 1 lol how many chapter is this?

Creolenerd and araarq like this.
  19. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    111 chapters including the extra chapters

20. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!!!