Spoiler 《BL》 Number One Zombie Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Mar 31, 2018.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @GaiaJupiter @maimim I know you read this a year ago so I don’t know if you remember, but if you do, can you tell me if the ML’s cousin who the Zombie King reincarnated as is the person who MC meet near the beginning of the novel who is already a high level zombie even though the apocalypse hasn’t started yet? He was freaking out about MC’s swollen stomach and was checking out his zombification progress and told MC to remain conscious and go to city B to find him.

Blood A likes this.
  2. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, they are the same person. After MC's soul occupied the Zombie King's original body, his soul moved into ML's cousin's body. I can't recall exactly what happened to the original cousin, but after getting his soul kicked out, he ended up occupying another towards the end of the novel...I think. I believe the cousin was really nice, so the ML found his (Zombie King's) behavior over time strange. But the Zombie King wanted to check up on MC because that was his original body and he wanted to take care of it. So he got freaked out by the pregnant belly. Also, I think he started hating the MC when he got together with ML because it was like seeing himself be in a relationship with his enemy.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
    Blood A and kiara8 like this.
  3. GaiaJupiter

GaiaJupiter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still remember “everything”. The original cousin ended up in an ancient zombie body because his soul had been kicked out by his original body. The soul needed to be occupied somewhere and there happened to be the ancient corpse body of a “zombie” somewhere in a mountain. The Zombie King also checked Mc because he thought the Mc would act like him the same way, but he was very confused on why he was a bit different if I remember right. And yes, he indeed started to hate Mc or more like became disgusted and also confused because everything became different from his previous second life. The Zombie King still believed at the same time that ML loved the former FL, but ML had only the memories of the first previous life while the Zombie King had both.

Asami and kiara8 like this.
  4. Joejoweealde

Joejoweealde Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question, i was just done reading the novel and got really confused with the relationship of MC with his stepmother in real life. He is the youngest in the family but he got a stepmom? And the stepmom is the real mom of his 2 other older siblings? So that means his dad impregnated someone else whilst married to the stepmom of MC but there was the instance in the latter part of the novel (reality) where he jokingly asked the stepmom why she didnt poison him but there was also a flashback near the novel wherein the ML saw MC as a baby being carried by the stepmom. And and and like in the midle part of the novel the MC mentioned he do have a good relationship with his stepmom but not that good cause of something(i forgot). I don't get it please somebody explain it to me....

5. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you’re confusing step relations with half relations. If MC and his siblings are step-siblings, that means they are 0% blood related. They have a different father and a different mother. It’s just their mother remarried MC’s father. If they are half siblings, that means the siblings share either the mother or the father.

Blood A likes this.
  6. GaiaJupiter

GaiaJupiter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am kinda confused of what you were writing, are you switching novel stepmom and real life stepmom? Cause I remember in the epilogue that real life stepmom just hit/pinched Mc for being rude (in a good way, not evil way) because Mc mistook her as the evil stepmom in the novel. I don’t remember much of the relationship, but I pretty much remember that Mc often was surprised to see the people he knows in real life to be the evil characters. And the flashback, I am not sure, but I don’t remember reading a flashback at the end, more like a mentioning where ML saw Mc and said “He is going to marry him!”. I think it was the sister who said it, not sure anymore.

On the other hand, MTL can be wrong and I didn’t read the translation version. But I was pretty sure that the real life stepmom was his real mom and he made his real life mother into the stepmom character. (Which is the reason why the real life mother pinched him for calling her by her name and not mom.)

Blood A likes this.
  7. Joejoweealde

Reading List:
    Link
    haha nah i was not confused with the relations of the siblings, i know they are half. And with that I got confused with the mc relation with his “stepmom” in real life. I might have constructed my question confusingly, but the gist is, in real life of MC is the stepmom got cheated by MC’s dad?Because as the story portrays Mc, he is the youngest of the siblings. And his stepmom is the real mom of his siblings, right??

8. Joejoweealde

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry my question was a bit confusing hehe

I was actually trying to establish what is the family dynamics of the MC’s stepmom with the MC in the reality. There was a time during the “novel” scenes wherein the mc mentioned that he does have a good relationship with his stepmom in “reality” but not that good cause she is his stepmom that is why I got confused when they get along so well in “reality. Moreover, i also want to be clarified with the relations of the stepmom with his dad, cause apparently the mc is the youngest and his stepmom was the real mom of his two older siblings. So, that means his dad impregnated another woman and conceived MC while the stepmom is married to MC’s dad and already got 2 kids?

I just want to be clarified with these 2 scenarios hahah i hope ya’ll now understand my question☺️

Blood A likes this.
  9. Joejoweealde

Reading List:
    Link

Sorry got really confused with everything hahah i would try to read the novel again in depth. I might have skipped some chapters explaining the relationship of the mc and his “stepmom or mom” in real life.

Blood A likes this.
  10. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it true ML kicked MC's stomach? I just heard

11. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished MTLing...:blobparty::blobparty: