Spoiler Reborn As The Villain President’s Lover

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Not Today

Not Today Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read MDZS or the one where Yan Qing Chi was the MC, so I can't help with that sorry! I mentioned that if anyone has any specific questions about what happens in this story I could give spoilers.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    Xi-hime and Kleep like this.
  2. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question about a side character, Ying Niang? I think? He was in the variety show with MC and then later on the wuxia(?) drama, and had a bad relationship with a big actor Tang Yu. Does he get a happy ending? Does he get free of the scum Tang Yu and find new happiness?

Also does An Yi stay a supportive friend for the whole novel? It's refreshing to see a main supporting female character in a BL novel that isn't a megabitch trying to steal the ML, but some novels start off with supporting female friends who blacken because of contrived reasons... completely worried. She's so cute, I hope she stays MC's friend!

Issis, mmem, Xi-hime and 1 other person like this.
  3. Not Today

Not Today Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so about Ying Nian, you're right he's on a variety show with the MC, at that time he was a B list level actor, while the MC was still starting out. Later on, the MC is filming the Wuxia drama that's based on the ML's book & Ying Nian signs on as the 2nd lead (even though he was more famous than the MC). The reason for this was because his contract with his current company was ending, but because of his ex Tang Yu (more on him further down), he was being blocked from signing on to any other entertainment company. The Wuxia drama ran into some trouble because the original 2nd Lead wanted more exposure than the MC since he was more famous, he got fired & then Ying Nian himself volunteered as the 2nd Lead. Ying Nian accepted playing 2nd Lead to a much less popular star because he wanted the MC to ask the ML to sign him to his family's entertainment company (it's also the one the MC was signed to), and through the ML he got in touch with a reputable agent & good resources.
    About Tang Yu, he's actually not a top actor, but the son of a rich family. He & Ying Nian were each other first loves & had been together since they were teens, but several years down the road Tang Yu started cheating on Ying Nian. The first time he did that Ying Nian walked in on him in bed with someone else, then they broke up, but Tang Yu begged and pleaded for 7 days straight until Ying Nian forgave him. But then the next time it happens Ying Nian just wants a clean break. OBVIOUSLY that doesn't happen and Tang Yu refuses to break up, he starts harassing Ying Nian and even forces him to move.
    To answer your question YES, Ying Nian does get his own happy ending & no it's not with Tang Yu. After the main story ends, the author writes around 30 chapters of extras that are about Ying Nian with one of the ML's supposedly "straight" friends Yao XiuYuan. Initially, Chu Cheng (ML) suggested that he move into Yao XiuYuan's house so that Tang Yu would stop harassing him because he wouldn't dare provoke the Yao family, and Yao Yixuan needed a cook anyways. Over the course of their stint as roommates, the ML's friend ends up falling for Ying Nian, and chases his little wife in the extras! It's not a right away thing, their relationship progresses naturally throughout the 30 chapters, it's really cute! :blobmelt:
    AnYi stays a supportive friend to both leads from beginning to end, you can continue liking her without any worries! Even when the leads broke up after the contract expired, and the MC gets into some serious trouble the person he goes to for help is actually AnYi! She stays amazing!:blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Also, the last 2 extras in the novel are about her love pairing with the current film emperor Lian Jingxing.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    Issis, Kumoshiro, JoshyM62 and 17 others like this.
  4. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaaay, it makes me happy to hear this. Thanks for the spoilers!

Not Today likes this.
  5. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AnYi is my one of my fav in this novel apart from Ml Elder brother and Lian jingxing

RiannNeko likes this.
  6. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Kumarae

Kumarae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about scum guy who chase mc due look like his first love. Also will “first love” become villain for mc? Because there are sign that he will not let go easy without meals stolen.

also any more info about mc/ml families like it good family? Also mother health will better or any happy end for her.

8. OHtheNovelty

OHtheNovelty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha! I knew Anyi would end up with Lian Jingxing! Don't underestimate CP fans and their sixth sense :blobpopcorn_cool:

Thanks for all the spoilers!!

Heungbo and Kleep like this.
  9. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished MTLing:blobparty:... The story is good and so sweet:aww: .... getting cavities... but what I liked were the numerous interactions between MC and ML and the way others reacted around them :blob_pompom:like a small scene of when ML and MC came out about their relationship and went to record the show, their fan asked for the autograph forgetting her boyfriend and later the boyfriend is like

The girl remembered it, oh by the way, she came to record this variety show with her boyfriend. What about her boyfriend? She turned back weakly, and she saw her boyfriend looking at her with a smile.

"Me, I can explain."

"Really? You explain and I listen." The boyfriend smiled.

The girl blinked helplessly, trying to cross the border by selling coquettishly.

But some of the extras didn't make sense especially MC brother one:blobunsure::blob_zipper_mouth:... but I liked the dragon and tree one:blobowoevil_horns:... I also think Tang Yu is insane:blob_catflip::blob_thor: and Yao Xiuyuan x Ying Nian is (y):blobokhand:... But I really wanted to see OML torturing his white moonlight more:blobnom:

komo komo, wildthorn and Kleep like this.
  10. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoiler more about OML x white moonlight

11. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its been a while since I read it so I don't remember everything, but a few things I do remember are:

So after ML/ MC had their minor breakup bcz the contract time was up and thus, MC had left our ML, he joined a movie as its first male lead, and OML family uncle had invested in the movie so OML took the chance to act with our MC, of course, the uncle tried to make things difficult for our little bunny, but ML brother helped out and told them to leave and not worry about things, later that night OML came to MC room drunk and attacked MC, he was angry bcz previously MC had said that he had never liked OML and only strung him along to make ML jealous, but anyway MC stabbed him and he was sent to the hospital and was fortunately saved/ or unfortunately.

He still didn't learn his lesson and tried to trap MC by threatening to sue him, but ML dashingly came to the rescue, almost choking OML and threatening his father to keep his son leashed... (it was after this that ML and MC officially became the real couple) afterward OML's father took him back home and stopped his investments in white moonlight... White moonlight of course blamed MC and visited MC's mother's hospital to tell her about MC's relationship but was stopped at the door later... MC angrily told ML what happened and ML decided to intervene in the matter and sent OML the recording of white moonlight prepositioning and coming onto him (he had recorded it so as to make white moonlight keep his distance and behave)... OML grew extremely angry he went to white moonlight and forcefully kissed him and locked him in a little black room, saying ML didn't agree with his proposition of selling himself but he will and so white moonlight have to please him if he wants to continue being an actor...
    that's all I remember...

komo komo, Issis, soie_yoie and 6 others like this.
  12. Porohanon

Porohanon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jesus ... Fang Yaoxuan had Luo Yuxin locked up????? Damn.

13. suba

suba Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So can u tell what happen after their break up I want to know did the ML suffered a little:sneaky:

14. Killgore

Killgore Barely existing

Reading List:
    Link
    This I remember
    So after the MC left, he gave back all the gifts which the ML had given the MC (A car, house) and only took a jade and something else which the ML had gotten him. So basically everything materialistic was given away. When the Ml came home and realised that the MC didn't take his break up fee - He got angry and lost. He realized that MC was not living in the house he had given and becomes distressed and If I remember correctly, he coudn't contact the MC because the MC had decided to cut off all contacts with the ML. The ML slowly starts feeling lonely and feels that the house he had bought which he thought was perfect for a single person now feels lonely with only one person. The MC had not contacted the ML when the OML threatened the MC because he didn't want to be depended on him. The MC contacted one of the ML's friends and told her not to contact the ML about it. The friend (She was the actress with the MC in the variety show) finds a loophole and goes to her brother who also knows the ML and tell him to inform the ML because she had promised the MC that "she" wouldn't tell the ML and not her brother. The ML gets hella angry that the OML tried this - Goes to confront the ML like said before, then goes to the MC and says sorry. The MC is overjoyed because he loved the ML and the ML says not to tell him that he loved him because he wanted to whole heartedly love the MC and that's where I had stopped.

komo komo, Issis, azinine and 5 others like this.
  15. suba

suba Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay thanj u sooo much

16. TheFluffyOne

TheFluffyOne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read in a comment that ML at one point tells MC not to take the initiative in their relationship and that he himself would do that. When does this happen?

And when do they get together again after completing the contract?

I just reached chapter 40, but I’m really bad with angst and that kind of chapters, so I only want to continue reading when the negative chapters are done and the fluff reappears :blob_teary:

17. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has already happened in the translation. MC is upset but agrees and totally stops making the first move. He is basically fine, but ML is not. He is very distraught and takes it back...maybe within 6-7 chapters?

I think the time when their agreement comes to an end has more angst but it’s mutual.

18. TheFluffyOne

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :blobmelt:

Do you know when they complete their contract? And get together again? :blobsweat:

19. Killgore

Killgore Barely existing

Reading List:
    Link
    Its around the 100 - 110 chapter if I am right..Both contract cancellation and getting together.

TheFluffyOne likes this.
  20. TheFluffyOne

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :blobmelt: