LCD I Became the Strongest With The Failure Frame【Abnormal State Skill】As I Devastated Everything

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by ElefantVerd, Aug 8, 2019.

1. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Gah...another cliffhanger.:p

2. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Still confusing!:confused:

3. Overlord2019

Overlord2019 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, if I'm reading the MTL of the raws correctly,
    Eve Speed bumps into the Takao sisters, which allows her to brief Touka on the situation, especially the fact that Cattleya is being sent to the front lines, along with the class, "to prove herself" and maybe, just maybe, win back her country's freedom by Vysis going there and telling Bakugos "go home." Seras tries to put Touka at ease by saying she's not worried, but Touka sees through it and takes Seras and Eve Speed to where Cattleya is going to fight, bashing his way through tons of monsters rushing there in the Taboo Witch's personal Armored Personnel Carrier (APC). In the meantime, what remains of Bakugos' Dragon Knights get eaten by a Human Faced, Kirihara cockily runs into a swarm of monsters, to then find himself over his head, panics, and gets eaten alive by a swarm. Oyamada has a full-blown panic attack, forgets all the tactics, strategies, and sub-skills he learned and just starts spamming his most basic skill until he too gets overwhelmed and eaten. Yasu rushes to fight a monster, but then gets his fingers cut, slightly, by extremely thin and sharp threads, by monster attack, and then pitifully starts howling for healing, fleeing and being pursued by a swarm of monsters himself. Asagi's fate is not mentioned. Ayaka, in despair at having her nominal allies fall one after another, with all their efforts doing nothing to stem the monster tide, finally awakens her special skill, and blasts a hole in the monster horde, trying to lead what remains of the class to an evacuation route.

kurohamukami and userunfriendly like this.
  4. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well that sounds fun lol. too bad i dont remember any of the classmates and their names to their personalities from the start of the novel lol. oh well the important ones will appear enough that ill learn to remember them

userunfriendly likes this.
  5. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Flag raised. Seras will be attacked by a giant earthworm.:blobscream:

6. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Filler. Giant earthworm is still stalking Seras...:ROFLMAO:

tkato and ElefantVerd like this.
  7. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh oh...:eek:

tkato likes this.
  8. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
  9. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i understand having levels in a novel like this helps put a numerical value on how strong people are to make it easier to show, but in this case hes so freaking strong and levels up so insanely quick it makes the whole concept of levels seem pointless and silly. idk maybe some of the other heros will end up being similar to his stats but as it is now the only real reason to show the level is so the author can give him an mp refresh because he doesn't really need to level at his current strength.

dereonlad likes this.
  10. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    But his powers have very obvious limits.:D

11. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ya they do but the levels themselves become pointless when he can just level up insanely quickly like that. and other then his mp increasing and refreshing the levels themselves dont change how he fights. its only when his skills themselves level up that things change, and those seem to actually be a lot harder to level despite his ridiculous high level. like i said i dont mind him being stupidly strong or op, i just think the leveling system itself is kind of pointless in novels like these where the mc immediately breaks past whats normal and average and gets to such a ridiculous level.

12. suncust

suncust I love all fluffy things! ~

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm jus rly wondering abt his stats vs heroes..... Also is he even benefiting ftom his op stats

13. suncust

suncust I love all fluffy things! ~

Reading List:
    Link
    So glad to hear those dipshits get eaten...

14. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Author is trying for exciting battle scene...and failing.:facepalm:

15. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    based on what we've seen from the heros i doubt any of them come close to him. maybe a couple of the highest rank ones do just cause hes useless unless he can surprise them with his skills but in terms of just raw numbers i dont think anyone can touch him. at this point unless you can resist his conditions im pretty sure he can beat everyone in this world already.

16. Trov

Trov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe you get a glimpse of Ayaka's stats at some point, probably the next chapter. At around 100-200 levels, Touka's stats are better, Except for attack. Ayaka's attack is 20483 at lv143 While Touka is 5898 at lv1966(Also, Ayaka's speed is 1611(+500) while Touka's 5898). So it really goes to show how Touka's growth is very weak. The only reason his stats are higher compared to hers is simply due to the level difference, and if she jumped even 100 or 200 levels with the same growth rate, she could completely outclass him
    Not only that, but just like her, there are bound to be other classmates with a certain stat that clearly outclasses the others like Touka with his MP or Ayaka and her Attack.
    Also, stats aren't everything. You gotta remember that the stats you see are actually additions to their base stats, which are hidden. So a x=y+20483 with x being the true value.

17. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ya stats definitely aren't everything i agree. my point though was if you just looked at all the raw numbers hes probably far ahead and even though he cant really fight well unless someone can resist his conditions them being a better fighter means nothing and he'll still probably win. honestly with his whole thing being inflicting status conditions there was no real reason to make his level so high. he could be doing all this at a normal level and the author could have just given him ridiculous base mp to start to compensate for all the other stats sucking.

18. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it wrong for me to enjoy their moral and psychological degradation?:facepalm:

no. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    tkato likes this.
  19. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    to be honest if they're acting that crazy this early into being summoned they probably had some stuff wrong with them psychologically before they were transported. yes if you were summoned to a different world it would definitely stress you out and change your personality some but unless they all had mental break downs some of them were already crazy they just didn't show it on earth lol. but this is probably the worst class ive ever read thats been summoned to another world, they all suck lol.

20. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Um...actually I find it plausible. Kidnapping, sensory deprivation (no internet, no television, no telecommunications, etc) Possibility of death, watching people die, monsters, etc, etc.

It’s just OTHER Isekai novels trivialize the mental stress.:eek:

tkato likes this.