Discussion Helplessness.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by otaku31, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Wonder Star

Wonder Star Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Either you're going to live or you're not. A dead man feels so pain anyway.

2. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I could, I would like to mind break your sanity. Imagine slowly peeling off every "inch" of your soul. If you believe in the concept of having the soul located in the head, then should the soul be tortured, would it affect the body or mind first? Hmm, interesting, yes? An agony I cannot and am not willing to experience, but you will make a fine experiment. That is only if I had such means to exploit the inside of your mind. Is a soul just a hyper-dimensional body of information or is it just pure energy contained in the brain's electrically charged chemical network? Is the information existent in the 3rd dimension or is it in a dimension higher or lower than what we can observe directly. Interaction is a must for those hoping to peek through the gaps left by the gods. If all of creation is perfect, then miracles and supernatural phenomena should not exist, and the opposite should say otherwise. Indeed, young soul unable to leave the body easily without supernatural intervention in the system. What is the system? Is it in or out? Maybe both? Who knows? All I do is blabber nonsense... but do keep the Gates---OPEN.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  3. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    What you are saying is fucking selfish and badly informed. I've spoken enough about this issue in other posts so that's all I have to say.

Drake98 likes this.
  4. Femme Fatale

Reading List:
    Link
    I made a basic shopping list of non perishables with comments for the situation above if anyone is interested. I have had to survive natural emergencies like hurricanes and earthquakes.

https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...tious-alternatives-to-instant-noodles.101421/
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/quarantine-food-rice-and-beans-recipes.101524/#post-5485425
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...-sopa-de-arroz-con-leche.101810/#post-5501118

5. whitespace

whitespace Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Majority is a dead weight, doesn't matter the species - people tend to forget that out of convenience and petty emotions. Most people are only living day by day - they carry no progress. This environment is self regulating via many ways. Greed included. That's all there is to say.

6. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    I realised that the end is nearing when I had to show my ID to buy kitchen and toilet paper ...

... and we stupid humans beings can transmit the virus to the purrfect master race ... THE END IS NEAR!!!!!!!!!!

7. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    In other posts? Where? here? Because no you didnt famyou posted some memes but thats about it. Also so what if it is selfish? the fact of the matter is that anyone who has serious concerns will stay in doors regardless while the rest of who ARENT being alarmists will continue with our lives instead of worrying about something that isnt even AT ALL likely to kill or harm us past, what, two weeks at most in mild cases which make up like 80% of people infected with it? Even the CDC is saying most people arent at risk for serious illness from the disease and what they recommend to do isnt any different from other diseases. So unless im being lied to i dont know how you can say im badly informed or imply its so much scarier than it actually is.

Now from what i know the death toll hasnt even reached 30k worldwide yet. Want me to take it seriously, gotta pump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers. Main reason people are getting so worked up over it is because its new and we dont know much about it.

Sorry if im not gonna contribute to the spread of fear when i for a fact tens of thousands of people die each day to mosquitos, air pollution and heart diseases...and thats not altogether, but separate. Even snakes kill more people daily than this damn virus does.

But i admit I might be biased tho since i was confirmed to have the virus myself. And I AM staying home, but only because i normally feel too shitty to go out. Fuck corona. :blobangery:Pansy ass virus. Cant kill me like a fucking REAL disease, instead just makes me tired and sweaty. What a wimp. A little bitch boi is what it is. Like its namesake, corona is like a watered-down version of what a good, strong virus is supposed to be. :blobunamused:

Im a diabetic, supposedly one of those who are at risk for greater threats to their healthy from this thing, and it still didnt off me. :facepalm:*Spits* fuckin' pathetic. 1/10 lamest virus ever. :blobthumbsdown:

Anyway i dont mind if we dont see eye to eye on this and i aint tryna convince you, just leaving my own thoughts on it as someone who has it. :blobsmilehappy:

But my lungs feel like they gonna fall out cuz i been coughing all day :blobsick:so imma go smoke some prime weed and pass out from overmasturbation, which is all i been motivated enough to do these days. LittleReislin never disappoints:blobnosebleed:

BTW if i do die :blobdead:from it i will be sure to have someone inform yall and then you can say, "see cup, i fuckin' told ya so but nah you didn't listen. Now look where that's gotten you:blob_grin:" in my profile. To which my ghost :blob_ghost:will reply, "well but now im stronger than you can possibly imagine tho:blobthinkingsmirk:" and we'd have a laugh :blobjoy:

8. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    alright now its gone too far. Humans i understand, but cats? Nah fam. Fuck that. I say we find this corona mfker and beat 'im to death with our cocks. Who's with me?

9. Femme Fatale

Reading List:
    Link
    In other threads. I am something of an expert as I've spent 21 years caring for a person that has a compromised immune system.

Don't be shitty at the rest of us cause you have the coronavirus. Stay positive and be positive. Eat well and rest, dude. Do you have people that are checking in on you?

Cupcake Ninja and Drake98 like this.
  10. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf it would be worse. Imagine the dumbest and most selfish person you know with those powers. Multiply that by number of survivors. That's your new world.

Drake98 likes this.
  11. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, and you find out you have little to none super powers when anyone other than you have amazing ones.

btw, this is a matter of perspective, but if you were to see these coronavirus data from another angle, and place the death to the recovery, you will find that suddenly the fatality rate is high. better precaution than nothing.

imK likes this.
  12. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    nah. I mean people call to check if im not dead but i gots me a baby niece so im just shutting myself away from all family and anyone who is normally around my family. I mean just cuz i dont think its anything to worry about, dont mean i will be a cunt about it when it comes to someone i actually do give a fuck about.

See and thats the thing. People with immune system complications already live with danger on a day to day basis so, really, not much changes for them. Gotta be careful regardless. And they should. Other people tho are reacting like crazy. Like im not tryna downplay the danger, i just think the reactions people have are so fucking ridiculous as it currently stands. Actin like its the end of the world or some shit. Its wack yo. Ya know? Buying up all the rice, TP and canned goods is a bit premature, is all im sayin'. Give it a couple hundred thousand to a million deaths before that.

Surprisingly chimichangas and a bunch of luxury items normally low in stock are readily available now tho, so i have that going for me, which is nice. You wont believe how low the price for frozen dinners are in my town now.

13. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wait a few weeks and it'll pass. Either because herd immunity will be built, or because a cure will be found, or because most people will already have been afflicted by the virus and became immune to it.

For now it's a big deal, but it won't be soon enough. You're only in trouble if you get sick during the outbreak moments, if you have a weak immunologic system, or if you happen to own a business that is being actively hurt by the lockdown while you don't have enough spare money to keep afloat if you don't keep working.

So... Sure, it sucks, and some people will be hit badly by this, but it'll pass soon enough. No need to feel helpless~

14. Femme Fatale

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a bit different than the usual and everyone needs to play their part so people don't die unnecessarily.

I understand people that panic buy, they are scared and when you panic you don't actually have the capacity to think straight. It actually makes sense. I don't panic buy cause I've been through enough natural disasters to be prepared at all times. I don't understand people that will willingly put others at harm because they think only about themselves and think they are right in their point of view.

I've been discussing with friends about this being an end of the world event...and it probably is one. Think about it, the end of the world is actually the end of a way of living which is an end of the way we live as such. The fall of the Roman Empire would have been the end of the world for them, the first Europeans to set foot on indigenous lands is another that comes to mind. I also think that at an individual level, people have end of world events too. When a loved person dies....that is the end of world for someone, for example. This moment in history could be considered in that light.

Grocery shopping is still relatively the same and well stocked here in NZ. They have been communicating effectively with the public since day dot. I have confidence in the government here and everyone is doing their bit. I'm more concerned with what's going on in the US as president wack job and his band of monkeys are not responding well to this crisis from where I stand. My family is there so....yeah, I'm terrified for them. Nothing I can do about it though, but pray and give them encouragement where I can. I'm fortunate that they are a close knit bunch there.

Take care, bruh. I'm gonna check in on you every so often see if ya still there and help keep your morale up. Sucks to be sick.

Cupcake Ninja and imK like this.
  15. Femme Fatale

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh you again. You should really just stop. I seriously just find what you say offensive now every time you try to talk about the coronavirus.

StuffedDuck likes this.
  16. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    If you wanna point out which parts are offensive, I'm all ears~

17. Femme Fatale

Reading List:
    Link
    You are all eyes actually and you know these comments of yours go beyond this one thread. And if you don't know that, you need to see someone about that.

18. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    If you wanna point out which parts are offensive, I'm all ears~

19. Femme Fatale

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly.

[​IMG]