Discussion Translator of QQ farm and Bringing The Farm To Live In Another World

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by RINKASHEME, Mar 28, 2020.

Tags:
  1. RINKASHEME

RINKASHEME Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the translator is one person milking 2 novels with his 2 patreon not 100% sure tho
    im supporting one of the translator on patreon but as i read and read the translation feels the same if you know what i mean with machine translated then edited i will not be supporting this translator anymore it feels like a scam

2. Tanyia

Tanyia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :hmm:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
  3. Sinaps

Sinaps Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their not the same person. The upload speeds differ extremely. Qq farm updates 1 to twice a day while BTFWM updates 3- 5 chapters a week, even less some periods. While it's possible for someone to translate and edit all those chapters in a week's period, it's highly unlikely. It takes too much time. And depending on one's skill it can take anywhere from 1 hr to 2 to properly edit a chapter especially BTFWM. I am not telling you to keep supporting them if you don't want to, it's just as a reader I don't like it when I see someone make an comment sense mistake. Just to be clear I know about editing times because I make 100 ch PDF for myself, and just formating the the paragraphs into a readable setup takes me 2 hrs, not to mention correcting grammatical errors that were overlooked.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
  4. neogamer

neogamer Cute is justice!「Maxwell 」

Reading List:
    Link
    Lord Bait Seal is too busy baiting us to work on another series.