Question Where can I find Novels on Otome Games or Villainess?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by eryafii, Mar 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eryafii

eryafii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't even tell me to use series finder and use the tags Otome Games or Villainess Noble Girls. Don't.

With that question, I mean a site where there are a lot of that trope. Mostly orginal novels instead of translated. And if you know any site or original novel, please do recommend.

2. Vaeleri

Vaeleri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhhh, I'll see what I can think of :blobsweat_2:

I know a few on webnovel. You could browse scribblehub. (You may have already done this...)

I'll try to search around, but that's all for right now!

Edit: for individual novels, if you haven't read them, Death Is The Only Ending For The Villain, Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta..., Reika-sama - other edit: these are all on NU :blobpensive:

Ok~ so individual novels on webnovel - (please keep in mind, I don't read a lot of this genre):
    I was Born the Unloved Twin, Vain

Next~ scribblehub - uh, I haven't ventured there enough yet! So... explore I guess lol.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
    Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  3. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    so im the author of that "my sister the villainess" novel from the scribblehub link Vaeleri gave, and fair warning: I already posted it to amazon and google playbooks.

So you can only read the first five or six chapters for free. BUT...If you do decide to read it and are still interested after getting to that point just gimme your gmail and i'll send you the epub file for the whole first volume. Long as ya gimme a little review over at its google playbooks story page once you're done i dont mind at all.

Well another fair warning is that i saw in another post of yours that you dont prefer harems, so maybe its not your thing. The harem isnt the focus tho so i dont think you gotta worry over much. Mostly its just about the dude's crazy antics more than anything.

Elianere, eryafii and Vaeleri like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.