Discussion The best simulation?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MangoGuy, Mar 28, 2020.

1. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link

The above video simulates the various parameters which are currently being used to actively fight the outbreak.

It also better explains how if even some people don't follow the rules, the outbreak can effect as many as half the population.

The video maker is not an epidemiologist, so just understand the trends and not the hardcore parameters.

For those curious, Grant, or 3Blue1Brown, is a fantastic YouTube content creator and educator. You may consider his content to be a trusted source.

Stay safe.

2. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There already is a simulation with high accuracy on this pandemic. You know... that simulation from them. Whether it's all a one big hoax or there are secret societies still running for a grand order, it is kind of amazing to know there might be an actual Hollywood script ongoing in real life. Find one secret and that secret unravels more you can handle. I'm genuinely curious if there is a supernatural force behind them or is it all science in the end. Unfortunately if they do exist and are responsible for this, then we are not their pieces but the squares to be conquered on the chess board.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
    Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  3. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    I like pronoun games only when I play them so.. sorry.

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  4. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know not why but that sorry hurt a bit.

5. fan63

fan63 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell your parents to stay inside???????I haven't been outside for 8 days already.. My children keep saying that I don't need to go out. So I've started making them masks to wear.. Tell your parents it's not so bad to be safe.It's great to be loved:D:D:D

6. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    You can always use ordinary handkerchiefs to protect yourself. You don't necessarily need masks.

Based on where you live and how your general health is, covid19 might hopefully be a very minor thing for your community.

7. fan63

fan63 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are so right. Anything to slow down the spread is excellent. I just am a sewer at heart so I thought that I would make one for her since she comes in contact with so many people. My daughter works as a cashier in a large international market. They see so many people from all over the world. And they are always crowded. She's been home with me because she has symptoms . After seeing her mask other family asked for one .I'm treating situation here like a common cold. But it's hard to buy anything like cleaning and sanitation products ,even groceries. People are shopping like there will be a great famine to follow this pandemic. I'm grateful to have friends on the internet. It makes my lock down much more comfortable.. I 'm praying for a stop to the spread and then a good recovery for people all over the world.