Spoiler The Baby isn't Yours/너의 아이가 아니야

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Sadistic Nyx

Sadistic Nyx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To my dear Simon:
    This is the first time I'm writing a letter to you. Although we have known each other for more than 20 years, this is the first time I have written it to you. Now that I am thinking about it, it is really a pity. Actually, without what happened that day, it's impossible to chat with you let alone writing a letter.

Fate is such an interesting thing. That day, you were not the only one who was rescued, it also changed my fate. If I didn't rescue you back then, I would be dead right now. After all, it is difficult for a 6 year old child to survive in that alley without any protection. Although I can't remember a lot of things, I can still clearly remember that after I had been motionless for a few hours, I can see a few grey mice biting my hand when I raise my head. The mice thinks that I'm dead. I also think that I'm probably half dead then. At the time, I haven't ate for a few days and had fainted.

Then, I saw a one-eyed dragon holding you and walking over. He was so anxious that he didn't even prepare a bag. Your little body was wrapped inside a blanket and was brought along hurriedly. The end of the blanket revealed your dark hair and your beautiful and fair face. At the time, I really that you were some sort of elf or angel.

Haha, isn't it funny? Mistaking the most bad-ass magician in the world as an angel!!

(Hey, smile a bit. You must be wearing a frown with a cold aura surrounding you now. Relax a bit, Simon.)

I didn't tell you that I was fascinated by you at the time. I felt that your body was radiating of dazzling light. There was nothing in my mind except for the thoughts that I must save you. I keep thinking that, no matter what, I must save this child, I cannot let his fate be like mine, a miserable one. That is probably the best choice I've made when I was dying. Not only did I save you, I saved myself.

Hence, Simon, you are my benefactor. That day, thank you for saving me. I feel very happy to be your friend. Being treated as a brother by you makes me feel happy. I am really happy that I was able to overcome many life and death situations with you. I know that my sudden departure without telling you anything will give you a very strong sense of betrayal. But, considering that we have been together fore more than 20 years, I beg you to please forgive me for telling you anything and also understand that I decided to leave alone.

It is a decision made by me. I hope that you will understand my decision. My destiny is about to change now hence I chose to leave. Just like the day when I saved you. I made this decision for you and me and perhaps for everyone. Although I am leaving now, you do not have to find me. When the time comes, I will come back with lots of surprises.

P.S. By the way, again, I'm really sorry.

-------- End of letter ---------
    (Simon's POV)

You actually dare to tell me now at this moment!
    You are finished! My love, Karlia.

2. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Woahhhh... Poor Simon. This novel just a series of misunderstanding, lol.

3. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please :blobdrool:... Oh my God. This novel is awesome and fun.. :blob_teary:

Elphin, ellecram and SugarBaby like this.
  4. salaza189

salaza189 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the scroll has a part of it :blobthinkingsmirk: Or it's the baby. After all, the baby is a part elf. Thanks for your spoiler. I love it a lot :blobgift:

5. sj2126

sj2126 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much :aww: :aww::aww:

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  6. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wut? Part elf?? I'm missing something here?? Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)

Elphin and sj2126 like this.
  7. salaza189

Reading List:
    Link
    Simon has the elf blood, as his mother is a part elf (she has an elf as ancestor) That's why Simon's magic is so powerful. Simon's mother has green eyes, btw. Dark green eyes are a trait of elves.
    His child is a part elf, too

8. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think in the later chapters the novel is hinting that Kalia's background has some kind of relation with elf too
    As far as I read, not confirmed in the novel yet but maybe Kalia is the child of the elf King's daughter
    for sure: Kalia have relation with elf and have strong connection with the elf king's daughter
    1.Kalia can see elf
    2.Kalia can enter the elf's territory
    3. The elves saw a special aura both on Kali and her baby, it's just the baby's aura is so strong causing that Kalia's aura may not be able to notice
    4.Kali and her baby have special feelings toward elves
    5.the elf king's daughter is extremely excited upon seeing Kalia, entroduce her to her father, want to protect her, take care her by all means, even ask to accompany her
    6.Kalia feels warm seeing the king's daughter
    7.they have the same hair color

She fell in love with a human
    Her father sent her away to protect her from heartbreaking( cause human live a short life)
    But she went missing and died after a year
    Her father collect part of her spirit to remain part of her
    So she can move, can interact with others, can speak, but is extremely weak and only have feelings toward who is important to her while she's still alive
    Since it's only part of her, she feel close to Kalia but she didn't know the reason

Minaeli, Selin, onnagiri and 116 others like this.
  9. Maeve Arte

Maeve Arte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Yandere inside our ML has awakened woooooohhh

10. salaza189

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds legit, since it's reminded from time to time in the novel that Green eyes are Elf's traits
    Kalia has green eyes :D

11. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. Kalia should be careful now. No one can tell what ML will do if he found Kalia.

Jeeplay7, Arryetty, Xienne and 5 others like this.
  12. ColouredBows

ColouredBows Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone pls spoil us on Simon’s reaction on seeing Kalia and the baby for the first time? Thank you in advance!

13. Ficklyfrim

Ficklyfrim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm waiting for the heavenly spoilers... and more of ML's reaction haha.

And awwie~ our Kali's so cute~
    ฅ(๑*▽*๑)ฅ!!

14. sj2126

sj2126 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww:Pretty pretty Pls :aww::aww:

15. MisteRev

MisteRev Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    after reading this thread rip simon, but honestly what can we expect from two blockheads :sweating_profusely::blob_pout:

kaedeyuuki, KiseonYi, Naant and 6 others like this.
  16. Ficklyfrim

Ficklyfrim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If only some spoilers fall from the sky... :(

17. totorototoro

totorototoro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when/ how do they reunite? Does he recognize his child? spoilers please. Someone please pick this up :( Even if it is mtled from beginning to end I don't think anyone would care. all we want to do is read this book :cry::cry::cry:

18. Sadistic Nyx

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone is mtling it in wattpad!

Pyo-Pyo likes this.
  19. Sadistic Nyx

Reading List:
    Link
    A crown prince from another country came to their place and I think he practices some dark magic. He killed fairies, take out their core and plant it in something to make a demon.

On the way to the countryside, Kalia met some fairies in the tree. And these fairies blessed her with their tears. (forgot what the tears are for...) anyway the crown prince was there too. Kalia left the next day but felt that something was wrong with the fairies since they agreed to meet but the fairies didn't come. She sent to someone to ask for Simon to investigate before using Simon scroll and ran away lol

Anyway, shyman found someone torturing the fairies Kalia met when searching for Kalia and one dead fairy.

Simon found some of these mutilated demon??? (planting fairy core in demon) and regretted it cause he need to investigate this case ahahaha.

Children in the village was playing and went to the fairies forest which they shouldn't go as there's lots of cases where people went missing there.

Kalia went into the forest to rescue them together with Humming (a girl). When she save them, she meet fairy king and fairy King's daughter. Then read the previous spoiler which hint at kalia's background. At the end, the fairy daughter give Kalia a tool to call her when she give birth saying that Kalia all need her.... (hmm looks like that baby is gonna be strong....)

Anyway, in the forest, they find the dragon egg. The egg protected Humming and hence is dying. It needs magic to survive. So they brought it back home. Kalia tried to feed it with magic using her sword at first but it needs a lot more energy to stabilise the dragon egg. Hence they decided to bring it to the lord and ask lord to call for palace magician. (well.... Guess who appeared muahahhahaha)

Ps : I've only read up till chapter 57 and kalia and simon haven't met yet. But..... Hehe I'll update tmr

20. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Addition about the antagonist
    The antagonist wanted Kalia too( her body rather than her heart)
    They met during the war, he looked at her with desire, try to touch her, try to remove her hat but stop because of her killing eyesight
    Then he say that"you make me curios, I'll strip it all by my own hands one day"
    "oh I mean the hat"
    The other soldiers with Kalia are extremely mad, and a lightening strike down, of course by Simon XD