Will Ai-chan ever meet that hottie again?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ai chan, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    So you see, this morning, Ai-chan went to buy stuff. Yes, it's during movement control order but let's not talk about that. Yes, there's the coronavirus scare, but let's not talk about that. Yes, Ai-chan's still hot, and yes, you can talk about that.

Anyway, Ai-chan went into a clothes boutique catered mostly for women. Inside, Ai-chan found a lot of different stuff, until Ai-chan came across a section for actual school uniform in the middle of sexy costumes. So Ai-chan asked the salesgirl who was a twintailed hottie in a sexy maid costume.

Ai-chan asked her why there's a bunch of school uniform in the middle of the sexy costumes. She laughed and said that she actually wanted to order a fetish school uniform, but ended up ordering actual school uniforms by mistake. Then she asked if Ai-chan wanted to test it out and said Ai-chan would look great in the school uniform for sure.

Then she started unbuttoning Ai-chan's blouse right in the store! Ai-chan was well-taken by this hottie trying to seduce Ai-chan. But then Ai-chan's friend came in and said she needed help with her stuff. What a spoilsport.

So Ai-chan told the hottie that Ai-chan would buy them tomorrow if she's working. She pouted and undid her twintails, and told Ai-chan that she wouldn't be working tomorrow but Ai-chan would be welcomed to come and buy stuff. Then she went out to deliver stuff. Come to think of it, her non-twintail face looked somewhat reminiscent of Ai-chan's former boss who was a legal loli.

Anyway, Ai-chan suddenly felt like pissing. So Ai-chan went to a remote corner and pissed away. But the pissing never seemed to end and that confused Ai-chan greatly. Only then Ai-chan realized that it was a dream and woke up gradually. When Ai-chan woke up, Ai-chan was very horny and immediately attacked Waiwai and our dude, after taking a piss. They didn't appreciate that very well and ended up punishing Ai-chan in many ways.

So what do you think? Will Ai-chan ever meet that hottie again? Ai-chan doesn't want to forget.

2. Scholar Occult Cauldron

Scholar Occult Cauldron Bonk Maestro | Ascended

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno, it's every once in a blue moon I even get dreams anymore. Much less dreams that continue the next day (but has happened before). Ofc, it's always the ecchi dreams that continue too, so if it continues you got a chance at it being ecchi.

3. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what they say :

Don't let your dreams be dreams...

Arash1 and Ai chan like this.
  4. Professor Charles Francis Xavier

Professor Charles Francis Xavier Member

Reading List:
    Link
    16A76D49-94C5-442D-90DF-D0DA8D38CA79.jpeg
    I wish I could meet this man but sadly my eyes will never be able to gaze upon this exalted being :(
    I hope Ai Chan finds her maybe fate will work out.

5. Ai chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai-chan always got dreams. Ai-chan can usually remember them clearly for up to 1 hour, after which they fake pretty quickly. This particular dream is quite persistent and is still quite clear 6 hours later. It's likely that you do have dreams, you just can't remember it.

If you want to remember your dreams, you need to have a stimulant that enhances brain activity before bed. Caffeine works, except to most people, caffeine prohibits sleep. Caffeine doesn't stop Ai-chan from sleeping, it just helps keep Ai-chan's brain activity while asleep. If caffeine stops you from sleep, maybe a mixture of caffeine and sugar can help. In other words, coca cola. It's a mild caffeine drink but with so much sugar that you really shouldn't take more than just a sip. Sugar is a suppressant, so it helps you sleep.

6. Ai chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn you! Don't overwrite Ai-chan's memories of that hottie with that monstrosity. Shit, shit! She's slipping away.

Curse you!!!

7. Scholar Occult Cauldron

Scholar Occult Cauldron Bonk Maestro | Ascended

Reading List:
    Link
    Pshh, that ain't nothing. This is the real exalted being.
    [​IMG]
    They say there are many fish in the sea, but this is the one you'll regret for the rest of your life. Sigh.

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  8. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol a dream

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  9. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably, but actors in dreams get recast all the time, and they have really good costume and makeup departments. Ai-chan strikes me as the big budget studio type of dreamer, so you might not recognize them unless they change role halfway through again.

Ai chan likes this.
  10. Katsurandom

Katsurandom [The One That Does Nothing][Villager C]

Reading List:
    Link
    well, since dream characters are ppl you find on the streets and everywhere (Since our brains are lazy and don't wanna create original npcs for their stories) you might find him some day on the streets.,...

if not you can always stalk your boss legal loli, thats always an option ;3

imK and Ai chan like this.
  11. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Why not? :hmm: She's your former legal loli boss. :blobwoah:

12. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    If not you have two options. One, daydreaming works too. Plus you can control what happens. Two, you could go looking for your old boss. You know, just to catchup on old times.
    Personally, I’m just as bad as you. If I had a choice I’d play 8 to 10 times a day as a minimum. If AI-Chan woke me up I’d be down with anything and everything.
    Never change Ai-Chan. Your incredible just the way you are.

GM_Rusaku and Ai chan like this.
  13. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Call your teacher
    Edit: it was boss not teacher lol

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
    Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  14. GM_Rusaku

GM_Rusaku Neptune-sama's Devoted Follower

Reading List:
    Link
    I came back from the dead lol!
    Well anyways did you know? All those people you see in your dream (well mostly of them) are people you actually meet, passed by, had a glimpse etc. in real life as the brain can't create different faces on the go and just recycling the faces that you had encountered directly or not.

So most likely that hottie you saw in your dream is someone you passed by before and your brain just used her face in that dream. So you may or may not see her again. ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

EDIT: Opps, didnt' know Katsurandom already said this info lol

imK, Ai chan and Cutter Masterson like this.
  15. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    It's amazing that Ai-Chan have such vivid dream and still remember it after long hours has pass. Are you write down most your dreams after waking up?:hmm:

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  16. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about people you never seen in your lifetime?

17. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    At least Waiwai and your dude could punish you a lot afterwards to make up for it~ <3

imK likes this.
  18. Katsurandom

Katsurandom [The One That Does Nothing][Villager C]

Reading List:
    Link
    there isn't....

All the ppl you see in your dreams you have seen at least once, either as background on your way to metro station (or whatevah urban transport you use) in a car driving on the opposite direction on a highway or in a hospital about to die when you go in for your vaccinations and someone went in all "CODE RED, CODE RED!"

Either way, you at least had a glimpse of their faces once in your life and your brain was like "I will save that template and use it next time i give this dude a weird dream, kufufufufu"

GM_Rusaku likes this.
  19. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What if said face was from another timeline? It could have been someone from my past experience or another me in a different timeline in a different Earth. I rarely have visions/hallucinations of events happening before and just before it actually happens to me on the scene. Damn deva ju. An unnatural feeling as if I'm in a game unaware I've already rerun the game many times.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
  20. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    I see...
    *takes out [Ai-chan observation diary]*
    No... piss... play...
    BDSM is okay...
    *closes diary*
    I'm sorry, what were you saying?