Spoiler The Abandoned Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Regalia1896, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akiyuki_chan

Akiyuki_chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On the other side, we must admit that TAE is such a good, well written, and interesting story if this much people reaaaaally invested mentally in this story. So much feeling involved that even we readers could feel it too. That's amazing.
    I hope the manhwa will include side stories like Ruve & Tia's child. And all POVs, if possible.

Lykalee, AngelRose79 and booho like this.
  2. Dimension Breaker

Dimension Breaker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well written! Lmao, that's a good one :blobjoy:

There would already be someone who's translating this and updating it on NU if that were so. :facepalm: (With this being 7 yrs ago already).

Im back here to see who can retort to my last 2 comments but thankfully no which means Im correct.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
  3. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Book 6 chapter 15
    from this part ( i'm sorry for my bad english etc )
    FYI, all their newlyweds story in this chapter (15 ) was taken from the point of view "adrian's diary " ( tia-ruve' son )

Lifting up, Tia pinched ruve's back with her free left hand. Only then he let go of the tightly entangled hand and saw Ruve sad expression. Tia turned her head, and see Mir and Marquis who were looking at her.

Ruve pulled the paper and started to write something, and the nobles who were fighting for the sudden action stopped, but he waved his hands as if to continue, and he back to write with his quills.
    Tia looked around and wondered what he was write , he's someone who had never written something at the meeting, was he aware of her mind?
    It was only long after he put down the quill, he handed out the paper to her. She felt the goodness and glanced at the white paper
    It's a letters.

"Dear, isn't it too wild? That's right, it's not because you seduced me from the morning I came out with the desire to hug.
    Are you didn't feel sorry for me? And, why are you looking at Mir and Marquis like that? I'm terribly offended. I'm not sure you're going to doubt it, but you're staring so hard that no man will shake. It's enough, but it's time to spend time together here, but I feel like l'm being taken away. So Tia, can you stop and focusing on me now?"

Ugh ... "What is this ???"

Verita raised his hand and interupt the meeting. "What are you doing, Your Majesty? What does the Emperor say? "
    ( hahahaaha verita thought Ruve write important point of meeting )

T :" Oh, well, so ... "
    V : I think I should know the opinion of the Empress first. Answer me, Empress. What do you think of this matter ? "
    T : " I think my thoughts were short. Your Majesty is right. "

He ( ruve.) created a situation like this, but he had only one answer. Tia couldn't show the confrontation between the emperor and the empress in front of the nobles. Even so, the contents of the note cannot be disclosed. :blobcheeky:

R : "Yes. I know that the Empress also agreed, and I will proceed as it is. Duke Verita? Can I continue? I'm sorry to stop the meeting unintentionally."

Ruve shook his approaching hand and smirked his eyes, he looked up at tia and lifted his mouth. His eyes staring at her looking cute seemed to be upset,
    It was always a long walk, but today Tia wasn't really going to stay still.
    When the Duke of Verita, with a satisfying expression, announced the end of the meeting, Ruve immediately got up and reached out to Tia.
    She thought about just going back to the Empress Palace for a while, but silently she followed him out from meeting room.

The knights who were waiting set an example for them coming side by side. Tia walked through the noisy hallway with people coming out of the meeting, and lightly standing next to ruve with a crumble folded note on her hand,

"You've done too much earlier, Your Majesty."
    " What ? "
    " Are you going to pretend you don't know? That note. ? Once you've attended the meeting, you should focus on the agenda,
    in a thick voice he shrugged and replied. " I think you said yes to my opinion. "

"That's because your Majesty created a situation where i can't say anything at all Do you know how much I've been nervous in case anyone knows? What if i get caught? will you continue to do this?”

Ruve smiles and opens the door of the office. He stepped in and holding Tia straight between his arms. "Okay, then. In the future meeting time, I just need to focus on my agenda?"
    “Oh, yes, yes …….”… ..
    Is it because of the sudden close distance? Tia felt an unknown sense of pressure from ruve looking down at her with one hand on the wall.
    The heart pounded little by little with the thrilling tension that came around the whole body.

"Right. Then, Tia."
    "Yes....? "
    "The meeting is over, can I just continue what I was doing before?"
    :blob_blush:blobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbs
    Ruve whispered softly and bringing his lips close to her ear. A warm breath like a fluffy rose touches the ear wheel.
    With a thrilling feeling that seem touching. Tia stuck out her tongue without her knowledge and wet her dry lips. She continued to be fascinated by the amusement that came from between her legs.

"Well? How can there be no answer?"
    "That's ... ... So ... ..."
    "How is it? Now your favorite meeting is not over. "

The whole body shook with a lazy voice reminiscent of their secret night.:blobcat_hyper::blob_plusone:
    Tia couldn't take it anymore, so she said in a crawling voice with a warm face.
    " then ..at least in bed ... .. " ( :blobscream::blobscream:)

" It was obviously permitted. "
    " Yeah .... Er, Your Majesty. "
    The moment she replied , Tia suddenly felt like floating in the air, and her vision changed quickly. She was startled and held ruve's neck reflexively. It was then that the situation was judged.

"Please drop me down, Your Majesty. "
    "No."
    "Yes, but ..."
    "I still have a lot of patience, and if I ask you to go down one more time, I will just hug you here.What would you do? Do you want me to drop you off? "

Tia saw the eager desire to sink into the deeply sunk eyes, she suddenly became speechless and shook her head with her mouth closed. Only then Ruve smile with satisfaction and opened the door to the hallway.
    A gaze filled with astonishment and surprise followed him as he walked hurriedly.

Nevertheless, Ruve had a casual look, but Tia couldn't stand the eye and hurriedly put her face in his arms, at least Tia wanted to escape that gaze today, seemed to be less shy than before. Perhaps it was due to the familiar scent and the warm feeling that comes from him. Yeah, what if she a little embarrassed? This slender arms hugs her. The person she love wants her like this.
    Suddenly, Tia feel a warm feeling fill her heart, and she smiled softly with a little more strength in her arms. It was a happy day, in His Majesty's arms embrace.:bloblove:

4. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought you were dropping this so replying to you is just a waste of time. And you're not the only one who brought up this topic. Trust me, so many readers have brought this up even last year when this was all the rage here. But like you, you already made up your mind. So, I ask. What's the point of changing your mind? Like everybody else, the only spoiler you cared about was who was the ML the MC is gonna end with. You also dismissed any arguments, calling them BS, when it's only your opinion. I have the opposite but spending a year in this thread and giving spoilers and my opinion to those interested (which you are not) I don't see the point of talking to a wall much less trying to convince the wall otherwise.

I mean, if you're trolling or gloating of whatever you're trying to do here, you're not doing a good job of it. I know you don't bother coz the thread is full of it and you already demonstrated that you're not open to anything anyone else will say.

After all, It's clear that many readers like you can crucify the character to death, demanding forgiveness when you should have been asking why Tia decided to forgive Ruve in the first place? Of course, even if you know the answer you won't like it and you can convince yourself that it isn't true.

In case, you hadn't notice, you're not really correct. The thing you hate to happen happened and the only thing you can do about is a rant. Which is absolutely fine and other readers can go again into our living of eating popcorn with the salt this thread produces.

5. Dimension Breaker

Reading List:
    Link
    Then pls do tell me how is that so? Why do you think there's no proper translator for this?? Because they acknowledge the MC is abnormal for choosing the trash ML. Many here lacks true empathy, you don't know how much tragic events in life can change you drastically. The Author is belittling her PTSD, after all she went through, do you think its humane for her to be back to that trash even if he apologizes? NO, she has little to no self respect, it should be more humane or natural for her to get revenge. That's why this story sucks.

*I'm waiting for your reply on how she accepted that trash*

6. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Why should I bother with a translator who dropped the work? They can drop whatever they like and I will go and support another translator who wants to do it. I can buy the work and translate it for myself. I don't have to beg off a translator who clearly isn't interested. I got my translation and spoilers from discord who picked it up last when Miss Mystery dropped it. Some people were interested and thank God, they weren't harassed over the work. They as translators have the right to keep that info inside discord and while I was a member of that, I didn't want to share here because people here were just raging when they knew who the MC is gonna be with. The translators who did are well within their rights to contain the info since any unlicensed translated work can be the case for a lawsuit from the author/publisher. Correlating the backlog of one translator doesn't mean nobody was interested to do it. Maybe you didn't look enough?

So, you're basing your opinion on a translator who gave up on the work. Big deal. If your opinion coincides, so what? As I said, found another translator who is more willing to give info and give this story a chance. I also found people who are more than open to discuss it than fight over ships.

I'm not the author but even I know why she went back. As like many readers. if she has little to no respect, then it's up to you. I guess like others, you let them live rent-free in your mind.

7. Dimension Breaker

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay then fair enough. We already know we can't just suddenly change each other's conviction on the novel. But as what I had said the Author leaves much to be desired on the effect of tragic events in one's life so I definitely have to disagree when someone says it's well written. A story that should have been about changing one's Fate had been thrown out of the window and been long forgotten.

Also,You didn't reply how the MC forgives that trash.

tamakosan likes this.
  8. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Uuummm.... am I the only that felt hot in here??? There's an ongoing battle here.....:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sushi_peak:

9. Akiyuki_chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't everybody have freedom to express their opinion? I rate TAE is well written based on every good points this story has. You judge it's not based on whatever you think is bad. And I don't want to prolong this argument because what's the point? You've already taken your side and we do not want to force you to change your thinking, just like @ATrueStory have said.

About how Tia forgives Ruve had been repeated over and over again ever since the spoilers' been given. Long story short, she thinks 2nd Ruve is not the same as 1st Ruve. Same face, but his personality is hella different. Even Jieun thinks so too. What's there to forgive when you're now living with different person? You just need to move on.

Now if you're wondering why the girls would ever think Ruve has change, it's because Tia realize that she have to change herself first in her 2nd lifetime. Tia changes fate/destiny by changing her relationships with those closest to her. That resulted in domino effects so basically Ruve realize Jenna is a lying bastard and he, too, change his mind about Tia then grows genuine feeling towards her. As to why Tia still accepts Ruve in 2nd lifetime, we (or at least, me) think it's because she never really lost her love towards Ruve. That's why she never really open her heart to Allendis and Carsein, to love them more than friends. Maybe her feelings even grow stronger after seeing Ruve's changes.

But she's not immediately ready to accept him, if you read the spoilers. There are so much rejections but Ruve never gives up. I think Ruve gives all assurances that Tia needs, not just by words (coz we know words never hold 100% trueness), but also by his gestures and demeanors. If Ruve do give up and stop caring for Tia after some time, I strongly believe Tia would never ends up with him.

You say Tia should have her revenge. Turns out, she do not want to. She only focus to be happy with her family in her 2nd life. Not every humans want to do revenge, after all. Also, Tia always wants to be loved by Ruve, and in her 2nd life she have many other things she do not have in her 1st life (friends, more knowledge about her mom, her dad, pwer over the market/money sources (?), etc). Basically she gets all that she'd ever wanted. Call her stupid or whatevs, this is her story, her choice, and she ends up happy & have peace with everything.

All that's been said, I don't want to argue about this any further. If you still don't like TAE and want to drop this, it's up to you. I won't ridicule whatever your opinion is, and you too, should not do that to anyone who have different opinion than you. We all free to have our own opinions after knowing the details of how TAE goes. That's all.

10. tamakosan

tamakosan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol haven't come this topic so long but feel like it still same. I have to say everyone could express their like or dislike about story, but when it come to good or bad plot writting you have to make it clear what is good or what is bad not about I like it so it seem good to me, I have write about many plot hole long ago and I don't want to repeat it again, there are 2 ways to accept the story line first you like the way it go even it doesn't make sense but you still like it or second You don't like the way it go but it does make sense so you could accept it, in 2nd case I doesn't like the way it go but it doesn't make sense. I have to say I continue reading story in hope of Ruv get what he have done or hardcore redemption but it doesn't so the second is author couldn't give a satisfied explanation on what going on, first the fate if in the first Jeoun doesn't come and both MC still stay the same they both are still die it first invalidate about fate, 2nd if in the second life Jeoun choose to go back to earth duke Jena wouldn't have paw to be empress candidate but both 2 MC would have die to poison again. It all about duke Jena putting poison for give excuse for washing Ruv up and that drug could brainwashing someone and the someone was imperial prince with heavily guard to the point no one known his favorite food. when you don't known how to fixed thing up brainwash is still not solid reason there are still many hole in plot which I could say the author don't plan ahead when writting story just want a reader to feel wrong for Tia and fix thing up later but fail to satisfy many reader as you have seen many in this topic.
    Ps. you could like the story if you like it. it doesn't the matter if the other people doesn't have to same tast to you. But if the way you defending story contrast to the other side of people who doesn't like It unvoidable to be conflict, so I think it better just let it go and find new stories not need to stuck here.

11. Akiyuki_chan

Reading List:
    Link
    In my opinion, not every plotholes have to be explained, like when or how Jenna poison a heavily guarded crown prince. He may have bribed the cook or something. I think the author chose to leave some details to readers' imagination coz they focused on Tia's romance and political life. Or maybe they indeed didn't think further. Who knows?

The point is, like all stories, this story too have many flaws and strengths. TAE is indeed have impressions so strong so many people care to think that deep and get involved mentally in it. Not a lot of stories can make its readers do that. That's another reason why I admire TAE. I also enjoy discussions about all plotholes that should be explained but never (or not yet coz we don't know the fully translated novel), for ex. why Keirean never defend Tia in 1st lifetime, though I may have drew a conclusion to that, but if there's a definite explanation (another spoilers maybe?), I would appreciate that.

What I don't like is how people express their opinion badly by denounce the author or ridicule other people's different opinion. The novel has been finished since a long time ago, and still people argue about the ending. Not that I mind, but that's another thing to be admired about TAE. Lolz :blobxd: (I don't mean sarcasm, btw)

MiserableSOUL, booho and shelldon like this.
  12. Dimension Breaker

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what I like about opinions, we can say all our likes and dislikes based upon good reasoning.
    Thank you for saying your opinions, I like knowing your reasons why you still like this novel despite all it's flaws, you guys like it because it gives you deep impression then I guess that's good.

The single reason I didn't want to continue is empathy. If I were in her shoes, I definitely won't want to have a single business with that trash after all I've been through and would do anything to avoid him, now that you know what's he's capable and all. Having self respect and loving yourself first is more important than any other development in any story. Because that's when you can truly change and the first step on defying your own fate.

Tell me, if you were in her shoes would you have foolishly done the same?? If someone can't love you for who you are, why change for them? Was it your fault for being that way in the first place?

And this is where I put my pen down. The MC is already happy in her dystopia.

13. aether.kye

aether.kye Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Omg, thank you so much for your spoilers! If you don’t mind, I hope you can translate more Ruve x Tia moments. I also wanna know after their wedding night and getting affectionate in the morning

I heard that Tia kissed Ruve to wake him up, is it true?!

14. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah yes it's true, and the first thing ruve say is "tia, do u want to kill me ?" :blobjoy::blobjoy:
    i'll try to translate it but it's a little bit smut so somehow i'm quite embarrassed to type it ahahaha but i'll try

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
    Ariawolfgar and aether.kye like this.
  15. aether.kye

aether.kye Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, yes pls

16. Xylade

Xylade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello I was reading the manhwa and wanted to know myself the spoilers because many people told me the end pairing was sh*t. After reading it all, I must say the Author did pick an awful endgame pairing.

So basically MC reincarnated for what? Why did she have to change herself, was it her fault for being cold and aloof? Just like how prince blueberry didn't have a good childhood, the MC also didn't have a happy childhood as well and didn't have someone significant by her side to tell her good advice thats why she look very indifferent. Moreover, just like how others pointed out, there will be no sense of catharsis if the author just whitewashed the prince's sins. Now that she removed to another timeline it doesn't invalidate all her experiences, those we're real, and she just choose him in the end? That's indeed very unnatural. She became shackled to her own fate in the end.

If I were her I would run away with my family as far as possible from this lunatic even if I have to become a farm girl or a knight in another country. Lol jk
    Well, it already ended anyways. That's just my honest opinion.

_Grey_Smith_ likes this.
  17. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok Guys enough with opinion fight, even so many people don't like tia ended up with ruve because abcdefgh , their son, Adrian said that his parents have a cute and happy married life, and many novelist being inspired by his parents love life story, his father's present love has healed his mother's wound in the past )
    let's just enjoy the spoiler as this is a spoiler thread
    Here u go, i'll try to translate the side story on Book 6

Adrian's Diary.
    I affirm it. His Majesty the Emperor was not a romanticist of the century, he was just a hopeless case. Otherwise, how can you express such a thing to the Queen Mother......... yes, I admit that the Queen Mother is a mature and competent person. But, oh, I still have a fatal attraction to be cute to her.

That's how history was achieved.
    R : "It's time for you to stop immersing, Your Majesty."
    T : "huh? Oh, yes, yes.'
    A couple of wine glasses that will be placed on a subtly lit fruit table, and his favorite 900-year-old Belotian red wine. Tia face turned red when she saw the two pillows placed side by side on the bed.

Rina, removed the 93-year-old Ricahrak towel, looked at the riser and said with a pleased look. "This is enough. His Majesty loves the subtle scent, so I don't think we need to sprinkle perfume , Okay, okay, something like that.What's with the flavour... ...said Rina, who seemed to grin at Tia in a hurry "Sit here for now. I'll dry your hair."
    "Yes."
    Tia sat in front of a silver mirror in which the imperial style was beautifully crafted, she saw the face of a woman full of excitement. She looked at the familiar, awkward expression for a moment and closed her eyes slowly.

The soft texture of a cloth patted down was pleasing. "This reminds me of the old days. I didn't even think that your Majesty would really be his Empress."
    "Huh?"
    " What kind of man does the Empress like?"
    Rina used to attack Tia by asking her what kind of man she liked. "Hey, Your Majesty " "Huh?"

"Suddenly curious.What was the answer to that? You didn't tell me until the end. "

"Oh, that? Well... " at that time, Lina was very persistent in questioning, but tia didn't even think about choosing her ideal type . Because she thought, "As long as she had enough time to stay with the royal family, what should she do?" and that she thought it would be okay if it wasn't for the Crown Prince's Highness, or the current Emperor's Majesty.
    Tia was lost in thought, Other memories are clear, but strangely not as well as that. The feeling of being caught and not wanting to be caught is burning with some sense of self-esteem.
    "That's weird. What was my ideal type? I'm sure I had something in mind."...she felt that the rain that had been going on carefully stopped, but she didn't care about it and kept on going back and forth.

At that time, Lina took some examples, saying, "A reliable man or a friendly man," but Tia was not attracted to any of the many examples she had heard, as the unreceived wound of love was deeply scarred. she thought it would be nice to have a man who wouldn't let me go through the pain of being abandoned again.

"Oh, I remember. You know what......" Tia stopped looking back . Because there was an unexpected figure standing where Lina was standing just a while ago. a young man with blue hair instead of her.
    "Oh, when did you get here? Come on. . . . . That man hurriedly stopped her from getting up.
    "Just stay where you are. Will u let me do it ?" ( ruve want comb tia's hair )
    "What? But how could you......
    "I've heard that a lot of couples do this, I'd like to try"
    "Well, that's......." Somehow Tia face was burning, so she hurriedly wrapped her hands and lowered her head deeply.
    Ruve smiled at her and gently curled up her hair. The rustling sound of rain made the nerves of the whole body . Ruve carefully combed, his touch was no different from Lina's, but strangely she felt something about every part of the comb. Tia never thought her hair would feel so sensitive. Even the breath that touches lightly would make the whole thing stand on end. Tia was out of breath but she couldn't help but shake off his touch.

Unlike the peaceful expression in the wool and the gentle look in his hands, he dared to flirt with that intense gaze. How long has it been? By the time the tremors from his hair came down to the tip of his feet, he said,

"I've finished.... Tia "

"Yes, ? Did you call me?"

Tia was just trying to answer plainly, but the voice that came out of her lips was much higher than usual. Ruve asked with a puzzled look, with a slight eyebrow-sharp smile on his lips.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

"Oh, no, no, Your Majesty. It's just, I was thinking for a second...."

"Hmm? Hey, isn't that too much? You didn't think of me in front of you. My pride is going to be hurt a little."

"Oh, well, it's not really that, so.........'
    her tongue was stuffy because it couldn't move at all. No matter how nervous she is, she's not a child, . But at this point Ruve must have thought something was strange, but he spoke with a look that seemed as if nothing had happened before .

R : "Hmm. Would you like a drink?"
    T : "What? Ha, a drink, what......... "
    R: " Wine. if I don't touch it, the maids will be sad.
    T : "Oh, oh, yeah, yeah......

Ruve managed to nod his head, and he picked up the bottle quietly and scraped the wine out of two glasses. Then he sat on the bed and raised his glass to Tia and said, "Come and sit down...Come to think of it, it's the first time I've drink this wine with someone"
    "Oh... yes, I am.' Tia heart began to beat madly fast when she thought she n Ruve was sitting side by side on the bed, but she hesitated to take a seat beside him, pretending to be calm.
    As Ruve carefully crossed the glass, hiding his trembling, he raised his mouth slightly.

"It's the first wine I've ever had together, no matter how little I may have, shall I make a toast to it,...Well, how about me in your eyes ?

"Yes...... huh?"
    A little dazed, Tia seem know that phrase been said a lot somewhere. A late realization suddenly burst into laughter. Oh, good Lord. Tia didn't expect Ruve to say that famous line. It was one of the most popular lines in romance novels.
    She've been reading a that book for some time, the line in question was when the hero offered a toast to her lover.

It made Tia feel hot. No matter how famous he is, it's a novel, and it's a romantic novel that women usually watch, and Tia never dream that Ruve will do it.

The more she thought about it, the funnier it was, the more she forgot to be nervous until the last few days of the week and laughed excitedly. Such a line with such a serious face. It doesn't really suit him
    "how do you know him? Did you see the novel, Your Majesty?"

"Well, no. Actually, Earl Penill said it would ease my tension a little bit... Oops, I didn't mean to say this."

His disheartening voice made Tia laugh again, but she suddenly realized when she found ruve smiling at her in a loud voice. That he did it for himself.

Come to think of it, her stiff body had been loosened up a while ago. Maybe because of a laugh, they were so close that they could feel each other's temperature, but they weren't as nervous as before.
    Ruve smiled brightly at the sudden rush of emotion, swallowed up his cough and put the wine in his glass in one gulp and said,

"Tia, I have one more question."
    "What? What is it?"
    "What you were talking about with the maid. Can't you anwer it ? I wonder what your ideal type is ?"
    "Oh, that's......so.........'"

The twig of fluff rose from the breath touched her ear. His hand-held shoulders were aflame and his blood began to burn and galloped rapidly. Shivering again | A voice came out between the dull lips.

"Yes, a man who'll kneel in front of me and swear never to throw away...I thought... "

Tia wondered if she could hear a low voice, and soon something soft touched the top of her head and fell. As she shivered with a chilling yet thrilling feeling, she felt empty before she knew it, and Ruve gently pulled her into his arms and said,
    R: "Thank you for telling me that. And... ...I'm sorry to make you think that."

T: "Oh, no, Your Majesty. That's not what I meant......"

R: "As long as your eyes are on it, it will never happen. You're already the owner of the blood and the heart."

T: "Your Majesty......."

The deep sinking eyes stared at her. The low-rising hand wrapped her cheeks gently, and the blue shade, which came before her, sat on her lips. As he poked at the feeling as light as a feather, Ruve pulled Tia waist closer and bit her lower lip.
    The hot body temperature passed between the persistent tongue and the thin clothes and the moaning came out. Everywhere Ruve hand grazed, he got a fever as if he had caught a cold. Somewhere itchy and fluffy as if walking on clouds, a man with a soft cloth smothered in a crackling sensation.
    Tia open her eyes with astonishment, She saw a flood of blue waves and His face was full of heat, unlike his usual temper.

The heavy weight on the body reminded her of the nightmare of the past, but the sunken sea-blue eyes were staring at her with a lot of emotions unlike those days when they were freezing cold. Now is full admiration and affection

Tia looked at him with trembling eyes. Ruve slowly reaching out his hand and cleaning up his disheveled hair.

"Are you still afraid?"
    "Yes, a little........"
    "The truth is, Tia. I'm afraid I'll hurt you too. I don't want to see you in pain anymore. Even if it was because of me."

The low voice had the same tremor as her. The very friendly words, and the fact that he was also love her gave her strength
    "I love you, Tia,"
    Ruve carefully held Tia hand gently, give little whisper, and kissed it lightly on the back of her hand.
    The breath was soothingly slow and soft as a feather.
    Ruve felt the thrill of his share and spread to every corner of his body.

(Tia POV )
    "The moment I swallowed the sound of a leak from my lips, the deep sea took me away from the deep blue shade. Hiding in the dark shadow of a overflowing desire . Just like the day we confirmed each other's minds, is he just waiting for my permission again today? You want me so strong that you can repress yourself with the last remaining reason? a lingering fear of the past"

A warm feeling of spreading in her heart, Tia slowly stretched out her arms and embraced ruve's neck. Ruve looked at her . Tia kissed him lightly on his lips.
    "You?"
    "Your Majesty, I wanted to say more, but I couldn't move my lips any longer, I'm sure Lina had a lot of things to say at times like this, but I couldn't think of anything in my mind."
    Tia closed her eyes helplessly and flexed her arms around his neck. As soon as the trembling lips touched him again, she pushed the tip of her tongue straight in,
    like a bolt out of the blue
    Unlike the hotly intertwined kisses, Ruve gently unbuttoned the button, and Tia slowly pulled her strength out of her body.
    The day she walked under an umbrella came to her mind.
    Ruve was taking away the umbrella with a warm heart , a strong arm that hugged her shoulders naturally, and a serious look at him, asking tia when she would open her heart. Kneeling on a cold snow field, he swore he would love her with all his life, and a snowy garden with two tracks carved on it.

'I love you,' he said,

with the same eyes, with her reflection in those eyes.
    before she knew it, Tia was showing off her white naked body. There was no reason to be afraid or ashamed of that way. She've decided to give him everything she have.
    It rained into an open heart. As if her clothes were getting wet from the creeping rain, she gradually melted into them. And finally.........the blue wave hit her

Tia woke up with a feeling. The feeling of being cherished felt very good. She opened her eyes and amazed by the tight muscles felt through thin clothes.

"Where am I ?Who lie next to me......"

"Good morning, Tia....?

As it was early in the morning, Ruve voice was low and soft. Tia cheeks suddenly flushed as she faced the warm sea of eyes. She hurried down her eyes and hid her face under the covers. with a surge of embarrassment.

Tia couldn't bear to look at Ruve. But now shefeel like she's going to live a little bit
    For a moment, a strong arms, which curled around tia waist, pulled her. The wind stripped the bedclothes and revealed the face that had been trying to hide.
    Ruve stared at her with a smile and he kissed the top of Tia head lightly.

"Really, you, you're so cute, aren't you?"

"Your Majesty."

"didn't i ask u to call me Ruve when we were alone. You said it so well last night, but you forgot?" :blob_blush:

"Your Majesty!"

Last night's scene thought came her mind. Her whole body was heated up. Ruve pushed her to call him back. His name, groaning with unbearable pleasure, and he uttered it several times, the seashore eyes that were burning thickly each time, the strong arms that came crashing down, and the wet eyes licked....... Ugh, come to your senses, Aristia What the hell are you thinking? As he tried to pull himself together, he stretched out his arms towards me with a smile without hesitated

T: "What happen?"
    R: "It's no big deal. It's just a little......for me."
    T: "What? Why all of a sudden?Oh? Ah."

Tia fully understood what just happen to Ruve. No matter how well he normally train, he will get cramps because he gave her an arm pillow all night long. Suddenly Tia felt terribly sorry, so she hesitated and apologized to him.
    "I'm sorry, Your Highness . It's because of me"

"Hush, I didn't tell you the other day. Don't tell me you're sorry to ask me for the award.…That's enough. Every time I hear it ( sorry ) from you, my heart drops."

When Tia saw his hateful expression, she was speechless. It was worth it.
    That's what he said every time Tia bowed to him. Even when she should say thank you.

"All right, Your Majesty. I won't say that again."

As he smiled and answered, Ruve nodded contentedly. turned her back wrapoed his arms around her neck and said softly

"Well, where are you going now? "
    "You have to get up. the sun is already high"
    "What do you mean? It still looks midnight to me."

Tia was dumbfounded. It's so bright outside the window but Ruve said it's midnight.
    Ruve pretended to ignore and swept over Tia's messy hair. There was a chill in the warm breath that touched her ear, but Tia struggled to push Ruve aside and pulled the string at the headside.

"Now i've pulled the rope, get up now ! Soon the maids will come in.........'

Tia tried to say more, but it was stuck in the tongue between the lips and couldn't go out. ( aww ruve kissed her again ) It tickled her mouth as soft as a fluff, Tia closed her eyes without any consent. Somehow she is getting used to his kissing's flow
    Tia's arm stretched out to his neck. When she release out my hot breath, touching the soft hair around her fingers, she heard a voice that went out of her ears.

"I 'm sorry , Your Majesty! we're going out right now!"
    ( ahahahaha the maid already in the room )

Tia suddenly came to her senses.
    What was i'm doing?
    Tia hurriedly pushed Ruve away and turned her head, she saw the ladies leaving out of the room with their red faces. Among them were Rina. An unbearable embarrassment surged in. How can she see their faces now?

" your majesty, It's all your fault. I'm sure the maid will be here soon, but why are you losing your mind again?"

Tia wrapped her bedclothes and poked her lips down. Ruve starred at her and hurriedly grabbed Tia wrist.
    "Are you angry?"
    "Yes."
    Tia wasn't looking at him, but she felt embarrassed by the her answer and didn't know what to do.
    When she remembered Ruve restless face, she laughed but she still angry and turned away from him. it was because of his playfulness.
    "......I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you"
    "I don't want to know anymore"
    "Tia..."
    "I'll go first, Your Majesty."

Then Ruve spoke in a stronger tone, and gently pulling out Tia's wrists. Tia heard a voice calling her from behind, but she turned away from the desperate voice and headed to the dress room. It was the beginning of a refreshing morning.

Adrian's Diary
    According to a report, The emperor's arm was sprained from the day they had their first night. My Father said he didn't want to disturb the Empress's rest, and he let her go, but he still brushed her hair instead.

Yeah, that's right, well, let's say that it's something you see often now, but what happened on the morning of the day after the wedding, I can't help but say that I'm a little dumfounded by both of them. According to previous reports, My Father at the time put a word of apology outside the door all day to beg a forgiveness from My mother, who was hiding ashamed.
    This incident of the state ended only after the Queen Mother accepted the apology because she concerned about the health of My father

seven months marriage

Tia looked out the window for a moment even though it was an early morning. She moved carefully avoid making a sound . In the middle of the room lay a bed with a white curtain. There's a view of A golden lion's in the edged . The same eyelashes under his dark blue hair were giving a dark shade.
    Tia wondered if she was dreaming of a good dream, but Ruve face, which was always expressionless, was relaxed. The mere sight of happiness caught at the corner of her mouth. Sitting on the bed , Tia stretched her arms out toward him.

Tia feel sorry for Ruve who had been sleeping so soundly, but she couldn't cuz there's an important meeting today. She had to wake him up now if wanted to get him on time not to be late.
    Tia try to to wake him up by, touching his tight arm. Ruve kissed her gently when he opened his eyes, and asked Tia to do it first

"What should I do? Should I give it a try?"

When Tia saw his slightly open lips, her heart beat fast, but she tried to encourage herself and held her hair together so it wouldn't touch him.
    Then Tia carefully took her lips to Ruve with her eyes closed.
    The closer the distance, the louder the heart sound. The warm breath felt between their open lips made the blood circulate run fast as if it were sprinting.

A little further Tia managed to hold on her trembling chest and leaned more. She managed to kissed and raised up her body but Ruve's hand on her wrist pulled her down.
    Something that came in curled her soft tongue. The feeling of gently searching the mouth awakened her. What, what? Were you awake? Tia struggled with embarrassment, but Ruve pulled her in even more so that her tounge wouldn't getting out , which had been glued together, became tenacious. Stiff arms and back-stretching hands, intense kisses that made your saliva colorless.
    Ruve eyes opened wide in surprise. How long has it been? It had been a long time since She gave up and responded to his gentle kiss.
    Tia came to her senses when Ruve sneaking through her clothes grasped her chest gently

" This is not the time to be doing this. The sun is so bright. What the hell are you doing?"

Tia lifted up in a hurry and gave him a light glance. It was because he thought he had been beaten again,( LOL so ruve often got beaten by tia ) but Ruve was surprisingly unresponsive, and normally have made a smile on his face. He just stared at Tia with a deep, seedy look. Then he suddenly hugged Tia without giving her time to say anything.

"Your Majesty?" she suddenly wondered why.
    "Be Carefull" Ruve said, lightly kissing her crown

R : "You, are you going to kill me?"
    T : "What?"
    R: "All of a sudden? What's that ...."
    T: "Morning kiss...... do u know how surprised i am ? Oh, my heart almost burst."
    R: ".... i don't want to beaten again Let's be silent."

Ruve laughed and pulled Tia a little more

" Hoo, I really don't want to wake up. ...
    " Your Majesty. "

" How did you get up so early? I'm done with the general meeting"

"Well, I didn't wake up that early.The sun is already high. And Your Majesty was too sleepless, and I'm not so sleepy, well."

Ruve replied in a sly voice, laughed low again. And then lightly put the lips on her forehead and took a breath
    "Now I really have to get up. I'm afraid I'm going to break up all of the meetings that are going on like this."

Even after half a year of having a wedding, Tia always felt new everytime she saw Ruve like this. She feel like tickle somewhere and her heart gets warmer

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
  18. salaza189

salaza189 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for your spoiler :blobgift: It's both funny and cute :blobnosebleed:

booho likes this.
  19. AngelRose79

AngelRose79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plz more spoilers :blobpopcorn_cool::blobnosebleed:

20. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you for the spoilers!!!! I'm finally at peace!!!

MiserableSOUL likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.