Forgotten Title BL novel, help pls

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Evalanche, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Evalanche

Evalanche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooo

Okay...

I forgot this one bl novel and the things i remember from it are that its a world hopping type (i dunno if theres an active system, but I think its a world hopping type), and then there's this one arc wherein its about music piano stuff... anyways, it seems that he got into this family as a young teen or a child (i dunno but im leaning on the child part) and this family relies on musical reputation(???? I srsly dunno ahahaha). Sooo the famliy includes the parents and an older bro and a little girl (same age as his i think or younger). Then the mc's talent on piano was discovered by older bro and started paying more attention to mc than his lil sis... then the sis is jealous everyday... and the ending was that the mc was almost stabbed by lil sis but was protected by older bro using his hands (so older bro's hands cant play the piano anymore).... and that was it...

IM SO BORED RN AND I KEEP REMEMBERING THIS ARC SO I TRIED SEATCHING FOR IT BUT YEAH....

PLS HELP MEEEEE HUHUHU THANKIESSS

2. InspiritTillInfinity

InspiritTillInfinity Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. InspiritTillInfinity

InspiritTillInfinity Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Evalanche and cursebreaker like this.
  4. Stephanie1399

Stephanie1399 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Evalanche likes this.
  5. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    they even have a side story for that big bro

Evalanche likes this.
  6. Evalanche

Evalanche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys!! Thanks for helping me ahahahah! I actually reread some arcs in this novel hoping to find the arc that bothers me hehe, however, I actually failed to read arc 14 cause I thought that they weren't twins or something BUT YEAH THEY WERE TWINS

Anyways, now that I have reread it... I realized why it keeps bothering me even if it has already been a long time since I encountered this novel...

It was because of the older bro!!! T^T i dunno why but I actually liked this person as the male lead for our mc BUT THEN I DISCOVERED JUST NOW THAT THERE WAS A FREAKIN SIDE STORY AND IM SO EXCITED YOU GUYS OHMYGLOOOBBB ITS JUST THAT THIS OLDER BRO SACRIFICED HIS HANDS YOU KNOW FOR OUR MC HEVEOJDBDJCIJDBD

anyways im happy, thanks guys!!