Spoiler The Abandoned Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Regalia1896, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER
    Book 6 Chapter 15

Complete Thread

Adrian's Diary.
    I affirm it. His Majesty the Emperor was not a romanticist of the century, he was just a hopeless case. Otherwise, how can you express such a thing to the Queen Mother......... yes, I admit that the Queen Mother is a mature and competent person. But, oh, I still have a fatal attraction to be cute to her.

That's how history was achieved.
    R : "It's time for you to stop immersing, Your Majesty."
    T : "huh? Oh, yes, yes.'
    A couple of wine glasses that will be placed on a subtly lit fruit table, and his favorite 900-year-old Belotian red wine. Tia face turned red when she saw the two pillows placed side by side on the bed.

Rina, removed the 93-year-old Ricahrak towel, looked at the riser and said with a pleased look. "This is enough. His Majesty loves the subtle scent, so I don't think we need to sprinkle perfume , Okay, okay, something like that.What's with the flavour... ...said Rina, who seemed to grin at Tia in a hurry "Sit here for now. I'll dry your hair."
    "Yes."
    Tia sat in front of a silver mirror in which the imperial style was beautifully crafted, she saw the face of a woman full of excitement. She looked at the familiar, awkward expression for a moment and closed her eyes slowly.

The soft texture of a cloth patted down was pleasing. "This reminds me of the old days. I didn't even think that your Majesty would really be his Empress."
    "Huh?"
    " What kind of man does the Empress like?"
    Rina used to attack Tia by asking her what kind of man she liked. "Hey, Your Majesty " "Huh?"

"Suddenly curious.What was the answer to that? You didn't tell me until the end. "

"Oh, that? Well... " at that time, Lina was very persistent in questioning, but tia didn't even think about choosing her ideal type . Because she thought, "As long as she had enough time to stay with the royal family, what should she do?" and that she thought it would be okay if it wasn't for the Crown Prince's Highness, or the current Emperor's Majesty.
    Tia was lost in thought, Other memories are clear, but strangely not as well as that. The feeling of being caught and not wanting to be caught is burning with some sense of self-esteem.
    "That's weird. What was my ideal type? I'm sure I had something in mind."...she felt that the rain that had been going on carefully stopped, but she didn't care about it and kept on going back and forth.

At that time, Lina took some examples, saying, "A reliable man or a friendly man," but Tia was not attracted to any of the many examples she had heard, as the unreceived wound of love was deeply scarred. she thought it would be nice to have a man who wouldn't let me go through the pain of being abandoned again.

"Oh, I remember. You know what......" Tia stopped looking back . Because there was an unexpected figure standing where Lina was standing just a while ago. a young man with blue hair instead of her.
    "Oh, when did you get here? Come on. . . . . That man hurriedly stopped her from getting up.
    "Just stay where you are. Will u let me do it ?" ( ruve want comb tia's hair )
    "What? But how could you......
    "I've heard that a lot of couples do this, I'd like to try"
    "Well, that's......." Somehow Tia face was burning, so she hurriedly wrapped her hands and lowered her head deeply.
    Ruve smiled at her and gently curled up her hair. The rustling sound of rain made the nerves of the whole body . Ruve carefully combed, his touch was no different from Lina's, but strangely she felt something about every part of the comb. Tia never thought her hair would feel so sensitive. Even the breath that touches lightly would make the whole thing stand on end. Tia was out of breath but she couldn't help but shake off his touch.

Unlike the peaceful expression in the wool and the gentle look in his hands, he dared to flirt with that intense gaze. How long has it been? By the time the tremors from his hair came down to the tip of his feet, he said,

"I've finished.... Tia "

"Yes, ? Did you call me?"

Tia was just trying to answer plainly, but the voice that came out of her lips was much higher than usual. Ruve asked with a puzzled look, with a slight eyebrow-sharp smile on his lips.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

"Oh, no, no, Your Majesty. It's just, I was thinking for a second...."

"Hmm? Hey, isn't that too much? You didn't think of me in front of you. My pride is going to be hurt a little."

"Oh, well, it's not really that, so.........'
    her tongue was stuffy because it couldn't move at all. No matter how nervous she is, she's not a child, . But at this point Ruve must have thought something was strange, but he spoke with a look that seemed as if nothing had happened before .

R : "Hmm. Would you like a drink?"
    T : "What? Ha, a drink, what......... "
    R: " Wine. if I don't touch it, the maids will be sad.
    T : "Oh, oh, yeah, yeah......

Ruve managed to nod his head, and he picked up the bottle quietly and scraped the wine out of two glasses. Then he sat on the bed and raised his glass to Tia and said, "Come and sit down...Come to think of it, it's the first time I've drink this wine with someone"
    "Oh... yes, I am.' Tia heart began to beat madly fast when she thought she n Ruve was sitting side by side on the bed, but she hesitated to take a seat beside him, pretending to be calm.
    As Ruve carefully crossed the glass, hiding his trembling, he raised his mouth slightly.

"It's the first wine I've ever had together, no matter how little I may have, shall I make a toast to it,...Well, how about me in your eyes ?

"Yes...... huh?"
    A little dazed, Tia seem know that phrase been said a lot somewhere. A late realization suddenly burst into laughter. Oh, good Lord. Tia didn't expect Ruve to say that famous line. It was one of the most popular lines in romance novels.
    She've been reading a that book for some time, the line in question was when the hero offered a toast to her lover.

It made Tia feel hot. No matter how famous he is, it's a novel, and it's a romantic novel that women usually watch, and Tia never dream that Ruve will do it.

The more she thought about it, the funnier it was, the more she forgot to be nervous until the last few days of the week and laughed excitedly. Such a line with such a serious face. It doesn't really suit him
    "how do you know him? Did you see the novel, Your Majesty?"

"Well, no. Actually, Earl Penill said it would ease my tension a little bit... Oops, I didn't mean to say this."

His disheartening voice made Tia laugh again, but she suddenly realized when she found ruve smiling at her in a loud voice. That he did it for himself.

Come to think of it, her stiff body had been loosened up a while ago. Maybe because of a laugh, they were so close that they could feel each other's temperature, but they weren't as nervous as before.
    Ruve smiled brightly at the sudden rush of emotion, swallowed up his cough and put the wine in his glass in one gulp and said,

"Tia, I have one more question."
    "What? What is it?"
    "What you were talking about with the maid. Can't you anwer it ? I wonder what your ideal type is ?"
    "Oh, that's......so.........'"

The twig of fluff rose from the breath touched her ear. His hand-held shoulders were aflame and his blood began to burn and galloped rapidly. Shivering again | A voice came out between the dull lips.

"Yes, a man who'll kneel in front of me and swear never to throw away...I thought... "

Tia wondered if she could hear a low voice, and soon something soft touched the top of her head and fell. As she shivered with a chilling yet thrilling feeling, she felt empty before she knew it, and Ruve gently pulled her into his arms and said,
    R: "Thank you for telling me that. And... ...I'm sorry to make you think that."

T: "Oh, no, Your Majesty. That's not what I meant......"

R: "As long as your eyes are on it, it will never happen. You're already the owner of the blood and the heart."

T: "Your Majesty......."

The deep sinking eyes stared at her. The low-rising hand wrapped her cheeks gently, and the blue shade, which came before her, sat on her lips. As he poked at the feeling as light as a feather, Ruve pulled Tia waist closer and bit her lower lip.
    The hot body temperature passed between the persistent tongue and the thin clothes and the moaning came out. Everywhere Ruve hand grazed, he got a fever as if he had caught a cold. Somewhere itchy and fluffy as if walking on clouds, a man with a soft cloth smothered in a crackling sensation.
    Tia open her eyes with astonishment, She saw a flood of blue waves and His face was full of heat, unlike his usual temper.

The heavy weight on the body reminded her of the nightmare of the past, but the sunken sea-blue eyes were staring at her with a lot of emotions unlike those days when they were freezing cold. Now is full admiration and affection

Tia looked at him with trembling eyes. Ruve slowly reaching out his hand and cleaning up his disheveled hair.

"Are you still afraid?"
    "Yes, a little........"
    "The truth is, Tia. I'm afraid I'll hurt you too. I don't want to see you in pain anymore. Even if it was because of me."

The low voice had the same tremor as her. The very friendly words, and the fact that he was also love her gave her strength
    "I love you, Tia,"
    Ruve carefully held Tia hand gently, give little whisper, and kissed it lightly on the back of her hand.
    The breath was soothingly slow and soft as a feather.
    Ruve felt the thrill of his share and spread to every corner of his body.

(Tia POV )
    "The moment I swallowed the sound of a leak from my lips, the deep sea took me away from the deep blue shade. Hiding in the dark shadow of a overflowing desire . Just like the day we confirmed each other's minds, is he just waiting for my permission again today? You want me so strong that you can repress yourself with the last remaining reason? a lingering fear of the past"

A warm feeling of spreading in her heart, Tia slowly stretched out her arms and embraced ruve's neck. Ruve looked at her . Tia kissed him lightly on his lips.
    "You?"
    "Your Majesty, I wanted to say more, but I couldn't move my lips any longer, I'm sure Lina had a lot of things to say at times like this, but I couldn't think of anything in my mind."
    Tia closed her eyes helplessly and flexed her arms around his neck. As soon as the trembling lips touched him again, she pushed the tip of her tongue straight in,
    like a bolt out of the blue
    Unlike the hotly intertwined kisses, Ruve gently unbuttoned her dress, and Tia slowly pulled her strength out of her body.
    The day she walked under an umbrella came to her mind.
    Ruve was taking away the umbrella with a warm heart , a strong arm that hugged her shoulders naturally, and a serious look at him, asking tia when she would open her heart. Kneeling on a cold snow field, he swore he would love her with all his life, and a snowy garden with two tracks carved on it.

'I love you,' he said,

with the same eyes, with her reflection in those eyes.
    before she knew it, Tia was showing off her white naked body. There was no reason to be afraid or ashamed of that way. She've decided to give him everything she have.
    It rained into an open heart. As if her clothes were getting wet from the creeping rain, she gradually melted into them. And finally.........the blue wave hit her

Tia woke up with a feeling. The feeling of being cherished felt very good. She opened her eyes and amazed by the tight muscles felt through thin clothes.

"Where am I ?Who lie next to me......"

"Good morning, Tia....?

As it was early in the morning, Ruve voice was low and soft. Tia cheeks suddenly flushed as she faced the warm sea of eyes. She hurried down her eyes and hid her face under the covers. with a surge of embarrassment.

Tia couldn't bear to look at Ruve. But now shefeel like she's going to live a little bit
    For a moment, a strong arms, which curled around tia waist, pulled her. The wind stripped the bedclothes and revealed the face that had been trying to hide.
    Ruve stared at her with a smile and he kissed the top of Tia head lightly.

"Really, you, you're so cute, aren't you?"

"Your Majesty."

"didn't i ask u to call me Ruve when we were alone. You said it so well last night, but you forgot?" :blob_blush:

"Your Majesty!"

Last night's scene thought came her mind. Her whole body was heated up. Ruve pushed her to call him back. His name, groaning with unbearable pleasure, and he uttered it several times, the seashore eyes that were burning thickly each time, the strong arms that came crashing down, and the wet eyes licked....... Ugh, come to your senses, Aristia What the hell are you thinking? As he tried to pull himself together, he stretched out his arms towards me with a smile without hesitated

T: "What happen?"
    R: "It's no big deal. It's just a little......for me."
    T: "What? Why all of a sudden?Oh? Ah."

Tia fully understood what just happen to Ruve. No matter how well he normally train, he will get cramps because he gave her an arm pillow all night long. Suddenly Tia felt terribly sorry, so she hesitated and apologized to him.
    "I'm sorry, Your Highness . It's because of me"

"Hush, I didn't tell you the other day. Don't tell me you're sorry to ask me for the award.…That's enough. Every time I hear it ( sorry ) from you, my heart drops."

When Tia saw his hateful expression, she was speechless. It was worth it.
    That's what he said every time Tia bowed to him. Even when she should say thank you.

"All right, Your Majesty. I won't say that again."

As he smiled and answered, Ruve nodded contentedly. turned her back wrapoed his arms around her neck and said softly

"Well, where are you going now? "
    "You have to get up. the sun is already high"
    "What do you mean? It still looks midnight to me."

Tia was dumbfounded. It's so bright outside the window but Ruve said it's midnight.
    Ruve pretended to ignore and swept over Tia's messy hair. There was a chill in the warm breath that touched her ear, but Tia struggled to push Ruve aside and pulled the string at the headside.

"Now i've pulled the rope, get up now ! Soon the maids will come in.........'

Tia tried to say more, but it was stuck in the tongue between the lips and couldn't go out. ( aww ruve kissed her again ) It tickled her mouth as soft as a fluff, Tia closed her eyes without any consent. Somehow she is getting used to his kissing's flow
    Tia's arm stretched out to his neck. When she release out my hot breath, touching the soft hair around her fingers, she heard a voice that went out of her ears.

"I 'm sorry , Your Majesty! we're going out right now!"
    ( ahahahaha the maid already in the room )

Tia suddenly came to her senses.
    What was i'm doing?
    Tia hurriedly pushed Ruve away and turned her head, she saw the ladies leaving out of the room with their red faces. Among them were Rina. An unbearable embarrassment surged in. How can she see their faces now?

" your majesty, It's all your fault. I'm sure the maid will be here soon, but why are you losing your mind again?"

Tia wrapped her bedclothes and poked her lips down. Ruve starred at her and hurriedly grabbed Tia wrist.
    "Are you angry?"
    "Yes."
    Tia wasn't looking at him, but she felt embarrassed by the her answer and didn't know what to do.
    When she remembered Ruve restless face, she laughed but she still angry and turned away from him. it was because of his playfulness.
    "......I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you"
    "I don't want to know anymore"
    "Tia..."
    "I'll go first, Your Majesty."

Then Ruve spoke in a stronger tone, and gently pulling out Tia's wrists. Tia heard a voice calling her from behind, but she turned away from the desperate voice and headed to the dress room. It was the beginning of a refreshing morning.

Adrian's Diary
    According to a report, The emperor's arm was sprained from the day they had their first night. My Father said he didn't want to disturb the Empress's rest, and he let her go, but he still brushed her hair instead.

Yeah, that's right, well, let's say that it's something you see often now, but what happened on the morning of the day after the wedding, I can't help but say that I'm a little dumfounded by both of them. According to previous reports, My Father at the time put a word of apology outside the door all day to beg a forgiveness from My mother, who was hiding ashamed.
    This incident of the state ended only after the Queen Mother accepted the apology because she concerned about the health of My father

seven months marriage

Tia looked out the window for a moment even though it was an early morning. She moved carefully avoid making a sound . In the middle of the room lay a bed with a white curtain. There's a view of A golden lion's in the edged . The same eyelashes under his dark blue hair were giving a dark shade.
    Tia wondered if she was dreaming of a good dream, but Ruve face, which was always expressionless, was relaxed. The mere sight of happiness caught at the corner of her mouth. Sitting on the bed , Tia stretched her arms out toward him.

Tia feel sorry for Ruve who had been sleeping so soundly, but she couldn't cuz there's an important meeting today. She had to wake him up now if wanted to get him on time not to be late.
    Tia try to to wake him up by, touching his tight arm. Ruve kissed her gently when he opened his eyes, and asked Tia to do it first

"What should I do? Should I give it a try?"

When Tia saw his slightly open lips, her heart beat fast, but she tried to encourage herself and held her hair together so it wouldn't touch him.
    Then Tia carefully took her lips to Ruve with her eyes closed.
    The closer the distance, the louder the heart sound. The warm breath felt between their open lips made the blood circulate run fast as if it were sprinting.

A little further Tia managed to hold on her trembling chest and leaned more. She managed to kissed and raised up her body but Ruve's hand on her wrist pulled her down.
    Something that came in curled her soft tongue. The feeling of gently searching the mouth awakened her. What, what? Were you awake? Tia struggled with embarrassment, but Ruve pulled her in even more so that her tounge wouldn't getting out , which had been glued together, became tenacious. Stiff arms and back-stretching hands, intense kisses that made your saliva colorless.
    Ruve eyes opened wide in surprise. How long has it been? It had been a long time since She gave up and responded to his gentle kiss.
    Tia came to her senses when Ruve sneaking through her clothes grasped her chest gently

" This is not the time to be doing this. The sun is so bright. What the hell are you doing?"

Tia lifted up in a hurry and gave him a light glance. It was because he thought he had been beaten again,( LOL so ruve often got beaten by tia ) but Ruve was surprisingly unresponsive, and normally have made a smile on his face. He just stared at Tia with a deep, seedy look. Then he suddenly hugged Tia without giving her time to say anything.

"Your Majesty?" she suddenly wondered why.
    "Be Carefull" Ruve said, lightly kissing her crown

R : "You, are you going to kill me?"
    T : "What?"
    R: "All of a sudden? What's that ...."
    T: "Morning kiss...... do u know how surprised i am ? Oh, my heart almost burst."
    R: ".... i don't want to beaten again Let's be silent."

Ruve laughed and pulled Tia a little more

" Hoo, I really don't want to wake up. ...
    " Your Majesty. "

" How did you get up so early? I'm done with the general meeting"

"Well, I didn't wake up that early.The sun is already high. And Your Majesty was too sleepless, and I'm not so sleepy, well."

Ruve replied in a sly voice, laughed low again. And then lightly put the lips on her forehead and took a breath
    "Now I really have to get up. I'm afraid I'm going to break up all of the meetings that are going on like this."

Even after half a year of having a wedding, Tia always felt new everytime she saw Ruve like this. She feel like tickle somewhere and her heart gets warmer

TIA POV

he had wash his face while carefully examining his white robes. i approached him silently. it has been my responsibility for almost a month to lift his clothes.
    Even he used to it now, he still awkwardly looking at me with a very happy face.

After a shirt and trousers, a waistcoat and a jacket and a blue robe, he lightly kissed my forehead and whispered
    "thank you Tia..."
    "no your majesty, there were any uncomfortable place ?"
    "no, very comfortable"
    "really ? if there something off, please tell me, don't be like last time, it's really embarrassing"
    he smiled and reassured me, everything is fine, then he reached out to me politely
    "will u give me a glory to eat with you ?"
    "yes off course"
    he lightly put his hands on, laughed out loud and leading me.
    I smiled as i entrusted myself to him, and A smiled full of happiness followed us, walking side by side

Lifting up, Tia pinched ruve's back with her free left hand. Only then he let go of the tightly entangled hand and saw Ruve sad expression. Tia turned her head, and see Mir and Marquis who were looking at her.

Ruve pulled the paper and started to write something, and the nobles who were fighting for the sudden action stopped, but he waved his hands as if to continue, and he back to write with his quills.
    Tia looked around and wondered what he was write , he's someone who had never written something at the meeting, was he aware of her mind?
    It was only long after he put down the quill, he handed out the paper to her. She felt the goodness and glanced at the white paper
    It's a letters.

"Dear, isn't it too wild? That's right, it's not because you seduced me from the morning I came out with the desire to hug.
    Are you didn't feel sorry for me? And, why are you looking at Mir and Marquis like that? I'm terribly offended. I'm not sure you're going to doubt it, but you're staring so hard that no man will shake. It's enough, but it's time to spend time together here, but I feel like l'm being taken away. So Tia, can you stop and focusing on me now?"

Ugh ... "What is this ???"

Verita raised his hand and interupt the meeting. "What are you doing, Your Majesty? What does the Emperor say? "
    ( hahahaaha verita thought Ruve write important point of meeting )

T :" Oh, well, so ... "
    V : I think I should know the opinion of the Empress first. Answer me, Empress. What do you think of this matter ? "
    T : " I think my thoughts were short. Your Majesty is right. "

He ( ruve.) created a situation like this, but he had only one answer. Tia couldn't show the confrontation between the emperor and the empress in front of the nobles. Even so, the contents of the note cannot be disclosed. :blobcheeky:

R : "Yes. I know that the Empress also agreed, and I will proceed as it is. Duke Verita? Can I continue? I'm sorry to stop the meeting unintentionally."

Ruve shook his approaching hand and smirked his eyes, he looked up at tia and lifted his mouth. His eyes staring at her looking cute seemed to be upset,
    It was always a long walk, but today Tia wasn't really going to stay still.
    When the Duke of Verita, with a satisfying expression, announced the end of the meeting, Ruve immediately got up and reached out to Tia.
    She thought about just going back to the Empress Palace for a while, but silently she followed him out from meeting room.

The knights who were waiting set an example for them coming side by side. Tia walked through the noisy hallway with people coming out of the meeting, and lightly standing next to ruve with a crumble folded note on her hand,

"You've done too much earlier, Your Majesty."
    " What ? "
    " Are you going to pretend you don't know? That note. ? Once you've attended the meeting, you should focus on the agenda,
    in a thick voice he shrugged and replied. " I think you said yes to my opinion. "

"That's because your Majesty created a situation where i can't say anything at all Do you know how much I've been nervous in case anyone knows? What if i get caught? will you continue to do this?”

Ruve smiles and opens the door of the office. He stepped in and holding Tia straight between his arms. "Okay, then. In the future meeting time, I just need to focus on my agenda?"
    “Oh, yes, yes …….”… ..
    Is it because of the sudden close distance? Tia felt an unknown sense of pressure from ruve looking down at her with one hand on the wall.
    The heart pounded little by little with the thrilling tension that came around the whole body.

"Right. Then, Tia."
    "Yes....? "
    "The meeting is over, can I just continue what I was doing before?"
    :blob_blush:blobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbs
    Ruve whispered softly and bringing his lips close to her ear. A warm breath like a fluffy rose touches the ear wheel.
    With a thrilling feeling that seem touching. Tia stuck out her tongue without her knowledge and wet her dry lips. She continued to be fascinated by the amusement that came from between her legs.

"Well? How can there be no answer?"
    "That's ... ... So ... ..."
    "How is it? Now your favorite meeting is not over. "

The whole body shook with a lazy voice reminiscent of their secret night.:blobcat_hyper::blob_plusone:
    Tia couldn't take it anymore, so she said in a crawling voice with a warm face.
    " then ..at least in bed ... .. " ( :blobscream::blobscream:)

" It was obviously permitted. "
    " Yeah .... Er, Your Majesty. "
    The moment she replied , Tia suddenly felt like floating in the air, and her vision changed quickly. She was startled and held ruve's neck reflexively. It was then that the situation was judged.

"Please drop me down, Your Majesty. "
    "No."
    "Yes, but ..."
    "I still have a lot of patience, and if I ask you to go down one more time, I will just hug you here.What would you do? Do you want me to drop you off? "

Tia saw the eager desire to sink into the deeply sunk eyes, she suddenly became speechless and shook her head with her mouth closed. Only then Ruve smile with satisfaction and opened the door to the hallway.
    A gaze filled with astonishment and surprise followed him as he walked hurriedly.

Nevertheless, Ruve had a casual look, but Tia couldn't stand the eye and hurriedly put her face in his arms, at least Tia wanted to escape that gaze today, seemed to be less shy than before. Perhaps it was due to the familiar scent and the warm feeling that comes from him. Yeah, what if she a little embarrassed? This slender arms hugs her. The person she love wants her like this.
    Suddenly, Tia feel a warm feeling fill her heart, and she smiled softly with a little more strength in her arms. It was a happy day, in His Majesty's arms embrace.:bloblove:

Diary of Adrian

There is nothing new about it now,
    ( when Tia n Ruve attend the meeting together )
    According to news reports, one day during their honeymoon, when the emperor attended a political meeting with his wife, they surprised everyone. It is not so special now, but it was unusual then.

Anyway, as soon as the meeting ended, they had left the meeting as if they were being chased. Even I was shocked when I heard all of his action. Those who witnessed it in person were quite shock especially the nobles
    What was even more shocking was the empress, who had left the palace with him, finally returned the next day.
    Aren't you guys to busy when you're still on honeymoon phase ?
    This is why I am worried about how I should treat them later

The day of the fullmoon

M: "Where shall we put this, Your Majesty?"
    T :"Let's put it here for now? That's what I need to see, so I'll have to go back to the Imperial Palace later."
    M: "Then what about this?"
    T : "That's over there. Oh, take the bundle there to the Imperial Palace Library. Tell him you can throw it away if you don't need it."
    Tia gave them directions quickly. it was already the third season since she entered the palace, Lina was clearly establishing her authority as a full-time maid

"I think it's done. Is there anything else you want me to do?"

"Well, no. I think this is enough for now. Good work, Rina.You may leave now."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

After Lina and other maids left the room one by one, Tia looked through Ruve office, which was much fresher than before. As the number of days of attending political meetings along with Your Majesty continued to grow, Ruve spending more time in his office .
    Her role as empress also increased, but she's okay because the pleasure of spending time together was greater than before.
    However, since this place is for Tia, there are some parts that don't suit her, just a little uncomfortable. So with Ruve permission, she do a little renovation and tried to work a little to make it easier for her and it seemed like she was getting depressed these days.
    Tia finds the documents That Ruve asked for, and a bunch of hidden letters seem to be hidden between the tightly placed file folders. The recipient's name, written on an envelope with blue pearls scattered on a blue background, was very familiar.

Aristia La Monique,

what is it? Is it a letter you wrote to me? It's weird.

All the letters that Ruve sent were kept together and kept well.
    So what is this? it's weird.
    It's normal to burn or destroy it, but it's collected in this way. No matter how much Tia thought about it, she hesitated for a moment and took out a bunch of letters and opened one of them.
    She knew it wasn't appropriate, but she was very curious knowing what was being hidden there. There was also an excuse to say that it would be okay because She was a recipient anyway.

RUVE LETTER
    I heard about what happened at the banquet yesterday. Yoi bowed down to the royal princess ( Ete princess ) to cover the faults of the emperors. There are so many things to say, but I think I should apologize first.
    I'm sorry...
    I wouldn't even have a reason to apologize that way in the first place if I hadn't given the dress to the princess.
    I'm sorry to hear that you've been hurt by my carelessness
    So why did you go so far? Aren't you my fiancee?
    I have saved you from facing the king's daughter the last time I saw you bowing to another woman. Why did you hide that humiliation again? you were raised noblest than anyone, why u have endured such insults....do you hate me that much?

Tia hand trembles holding the letter paper.
    Was he? Was he like this at the time?
    When I saw the imperial style of the Imperial Family, I remembered the past that has become a memory. Memories of taking a look at the thought of not wanting to be tied to the imperial family, those who were angry at seeing me, and a tiara made to match the dress, yeah That tiara ( the pink tiara )
    Perhaps that was one of the reasons why Ruve hated the word "sorry" so much.
    What Tia said to him, when she was angry with why Ruve took such a conspiracy, was to say "I'm sorry for the honor of the imperial family."
    Let's think of him on that day when Ruve sighed while hiding a wounded heart, but still cared for her and slowed down her pace.
    Tia felt terribly sorry. Suddenly a long shadow fell over her head touching the end of the letter. A cool scent wrapped around the whole body with a warm feeling of touching her hair

"You were surprised me Your Majesty. When did you get here?"

"You, what were you looking at so hard? "

"I'm sorry, Your Majesty. I was just looking at something for a moment......"

Tia tried to hide the letter paper in a hurry, but it was after Ruve found it already in her hands.
    Tia bent a little back and suddenly a red glow splattered on Ruve face, confirming what she had seen.
    He lifted his hands and hurriedly took the bundle of letters and said with a slightly loud voice. "You, how did you find this?"

"Well, I was trying to get the papers out, but I saw something inside....... I'm sorry, Your Majesty, are you angry?"

Ruve looked around and said,
    "I put a bunch of letters I had taken from my office and put them in a drawer, so don't bother. Are you done with all the room arrangements? It doesn't look like so much has changed."

"Yes, anyway, what I use is limited..."

It's done.
    Somehow Tia was relieved at the thought of doing something, so she answered in a small voice with her eyes slightly lowered.
    Ruve said it was okay but it didn't seem to be true.

TIA POV
    I shouldn't have done that. even i were the recipient of the letter, I shouldn't have seen it unless he gave it to me.
    Did he mad? What if he's really mad?
    I shouldn't have seen him unless he gave it to himself. I hate it very much, but what if I apologize and he get more angry?

Tears welled up in Tia eyes and all negative thought fill into her mind. She quickly blink my wet eyes, bowing her head in a hurry.

Tia might have been embarrassed by the sudden burst of tears, she bite her lips to stop the tears from falling, but Ruve came over and stopped, he trying to hold her shoulder and raised her face with a gently touch and asked in a very embarrassing voice.

"Why are You, crying? What's the matter? Did i hurt your feelings?"

" no, Your Majesty. It's just, suddenly, but there's probably no reason for something"

"Don't cry, Tia. What's going on here? "

Ruve hugged Tia in a hurry and wiping away her falling tears. Tia saw a pair sea-blue eyes with a worried look, she was worried that Ruve might be angry, but her heart went blank. and tears poured over and over again in her eyes,
    Ruve pulled Tia into his arms without knowing what to do, gently patted her on the back.
    "Oh, my God. What's the matter with you?....."

"Well, I don't know, Your Majesty. It's not something to cry about, but strangely, I keep on crying......... "

"Hmm? It's not something to cry about?"

"No, it's not."

"You, um......because that letter from before? "

"Not because of the letter, but because I had a misunderstood u"

"Misunderstanding? What kind of ?

"I thought you were angry......."

"Oh, was that so?"

Tia could feel the energy drained out of his body, which was so rigid. Ruve gently pulled her out of his arms and bending a notch to keep their eye on same level.
    "That can't be true, Tia. How can I get angry at you?"
    "......."
    "You know, I've seen you, but I'm actually writing.

However, I have not been able to send it to you.......heum, so I was embarrassed that you saw it."

Ruve gently stretched out his hand and swept away the tears hanging from Tia eyes.The affectionate manner
    In his friendly attitude, there was nothing other than explanation, but. Tia was embarrassed, so she couldn't see him. The fact that she cried over such a trifle, even though she was not a child, was a disaster.

I heard a knock, and the chief of the bellman came in shortly afterwards. "Your Majesty, I'm ready as you say, but shall I tell you to wait a little longer?"

"Oh, I forgot. Well, you, do you have more work to do?"

"no."

"That's good."

"Well, majesty, where are you going now?"

"Oh, I forgot to say I'm out of my mind. I'm going to the dining hall . It's time for dinner.I told my specially prepared chef to focus on your favorite food. These days, it seems like you're not having a good appetite."
    that was the story. Tia nodded gently, thinking about what happened in the morning. She wasn't feeling well for a few days, so she often skipped meals, Ruve let it go for once or twice but now she thought that she would not be able to do it any more.
    Eventually this morning Ruve beat her up for breakfast, trying to move on with a plate of salad.

Then he said he would check if Tia was eating properly from now on, he seemed to have prepared something for her. Tia didn't really want to eat anything, but she didn't want to say anything about it. She didn't want to worry about such a thing because she wasn't able to cry suddenly because it was nothing special.

Tia arrived at a dining hall that she used often these days, the waitresses and maids started to bring in food. All the dishes made from raw vegetables, grilled mushrooms with asparagus, and deli-flower dishes that she love because of their spicy taste,

"This all my favorite"

"How ? do you like it?"

“Yes, Your Majesty.” she smiled gently and nodded. Even at a glance, Tia felt happy cuz Ruve really considerate at her.

"Eat a lot. I must see you empty all the plates today."

"I will. Let's eat Your Majesty."

Tia lifted the fork with pleasure, but contrary to what she had hoped to eat the food refuse goninto her stomach
    What's wrong with me?
    Tia bit her lips at a sudden question. Obviously, She didn't feel like it, even though there were only dishes that she used to love so much. It taste weird , sour mushroom dish felt mellow. The smell was disgusting.

Tia drank two water and put down the fork. But as soon as the cold water went in it's feel better. but as soon as she saw the food, she started to get hit again.
    Ruve asked her in a worried voice
    "What's wrong? Doesn't the food suit you?"

"No, Your Majesty.It's not that."

'Not that?'

"actually, I'm not feeling well. I guess something's been destroyed."

"Well, that's why you've been not eating properly the last few days? that's what's wrong with the u?"

"Well, that's........." Tia tried to choose her words carefully because she was afraid to worried him, but it's looked that Ruve already figured it out.
    He haste and bring Tia to the Imperial Palace at once "You, what foolishness is this? If that happened, you should have said huh? You were holding it in without saying a word? "

"... I'm sorry, Your Majesty."

"You, OH, you've been working on your own every time, That was too much."

Tia was going to say something. But Ruve stopped it Then, after quite some time, Ruve spoke in a sighing voice.
    "I know how you feel, but don't ever do that again. And I'm afraid I'm going to make it worse."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

"What shall I do?"
    Ruve looked at Tia with a puzzled look, and he pressed down on her palm with his thumb.
    "You're really taking me too far, aren't you?"

" I'm not going to die o....Your Majesty."

"Sorry for the sudden anger. But, if this happens again, tell me first. Don't ever think u don't to make me worry"

"Yes, I will. I didn't think much. I'm sorry, Your Majesty."
    Ruve nodded gently, his hardened face was finally released. At that time, the chief, standing far away, was seen approaching carefully. The middle-aged woman walking along behind it

"Greeting to The sun and moon of the Empire, I heard you were looking for me Your Majesty

"Empress said that the body is uncomfortable, so please take a look."

"Really? I'll ask you for a moment, Your Majesty. what's the symptoms?"

"The body feel.uncomfortable, I can't eat anything right when I look at the food i feel want to puke."

"May I take a look at your Majesty, for a moment? "Like this ? ." Slowly nodded, and the woman immediately began to look at Tia. And then, in a little while, there's something to go with.

"Well, Your Majesty, do you have any feeling that the food you used to enjoy doesn't feel good or it's disgusting just by smelling it?"

"Yes."

"Well, have you been sleeping lately?"

"Well......... I guess so. When work I've been sleeping in the middle of something."

"Did you feel like you were just going back and forth? It's like you're suddenly depressed or suddenly crying.

"I did..."

Tia thinking of what had happened before ( at the office ) before she came to the dining hall

"Lastly, I'll ask you one more thing.......When was the last time you get a period?"

"Period? Why did you ask that suddenly......... no way?'

The woman who gave me a big nod, unable to ask, said in a raised voice.
    "Thanks, Your Majesty! It's all part of the pregnancy!" "Well......really? I really, i'm pregnant?
    "Yes. I don't know if the inside of the palace has noticed because the period is irregular, but I'm sure it's a pregnancy by the symptoms and the pulse.

Your Majesty! Your Majesty!"

"Thanks, Your Majesty! It was a pregnancy, Your Majesty!" the Imperial Household Agency and other people of the city hurriedly shouted with respect, but Tia couldn't say anything

TIA POV
    I mean, I have a baby?
    I was criticized for being barren of three years ago? Tears welled up in my eyes. I couldn't believe it. I was diagnosed by the Imperial Palace that i'm cure, but I thought it would be very difficult for me to have a baby. Uh...or I've been addicted to that awful poison for quite a long time.
    I heard that my mother, who was poisoned , barely had me after seven years of marriage, but......but I had a baby. "Ha......."

Tia heart swelled stiffly. An indescribable feeling swirled round her whole body, and she quickly blinked her wet eyes, putting her hands on her belly.
    "Thank you, baby. Thank you so much for coming to see me."
    Tia could feel the warmth of the child on her palm. The royal court with a big smile was talking hard, but she could not hear anything. It was very hard for her to calm down her overwhelming heart now

The moment she breathed out loud to calm her breathless heart, suddenly a cool scent enveloped her.
    A trembling voice came through the familiar warmth.
    'Thank you, Tia.'
    'Your Majesty.'
    'Look at it. What did I say? You are not that kind of person, I always said never to let go of hope, I thought you could do it. I knew you'd do so well. "

She saw Ruve speak out words like a waterfall, her lips curled up unknowingly. She was delighted at the fact that he, who was always rational, liked it so much. Perhaps the only thing that makes Tia feel so happy is the fact that Ruve is happy.

Not only that, it may have been because he was completely out of fear that he might not be able to succeed, and perhaps it was because of his awareness that he had given him relief. Yes, Ruve was probably the most anxious person. He couldn't even say anything about fear of being hurt, so it would have been more, so when she thought of him who would have suffered alone, Tia suddenly got thirsty and said, in a hurrying voice, facing Ruve.

T : "I'm glad. I was able to live up to your Majesty's faith. I was really worried about it. Your Majesty was like that too?".

"Tia...."

T :"Thank you. You might have struggled a lot, but you supported me silently, up to the end without giving up. I'm so pleased .."

R: "What do you mean, you're happy? Who wouldn't be happy about this ? And I'm the one who should be... Really, Without you, I would never have tasted happiness in my life."

Ruve whispered words makes Tia shed tears, and now she was all healed, and she felt like a new layer of flesh was once again covered on the old wound, where only scars remained. The thought that passed through my head swelled out louder as her heart had already burst, and it was because of some enlightenment that came to mind with him in her faded memory.

The summer of 965, the eleventh day of the eighth month, today

I felt like I had another layer of flesh on my old wife's back. The feeling of throbbing heart was very warm and cozy. Wait, come to think of it...Suddenly I thought I was going through my head, and my chest was already bulging. It was a door in a flash of enlightenment with him in a faded memory.

TIA POV

The summer of 965, the 11th day of the 8th month, today.
    Today in the past, i fell from the execution site with my bloodstained chest, and today, just past my 17th birthday, I was very happy in his arms. Unlike in the past, when i was neither loved nor welcomed, he smiled as if he was happier than anyone else. "Ha......." As my eyes clouded over, I gave strength to the arms that embraced him and hid the falling tears that I had lost. Life was turned into a day of life full of joy before I knew it.
    As I've always dreamed.

"Don't cry. You're crying on such a good day."

"Oh, yes, Your Majesty."

"Even if you don't cry. You're pretty face all messed up. This is it, one. You have a child and you're a child. I like that too, but what would people think if they knew you were such a crybaby? ......mm?"

Ruve suddenly paused as he tried to placate her in a smiling voice. Tia wondered for a moment what to do,
    She was saddened by the thought of passing her head . Then it turned out that it was a dining hall. It was embarrassing. There are many people here besides the two of them. Looking at them revealing their raw feelings
    Tia remembered what they were thinking, and her eyes were dark. How can I see them in the future?

Contrary to what was feared, however, no ants were already visible in the restaurant. Somehow, everyone seemed to avoid the spot quickly. Suddenly the relief came, and Tia sighed, sweeping her chest.
    She don't know where she've seen it, but she glad anyway. The thought seemed to have been the same, and Ruve also. sighed like her and said with a laugh.

"Really, when I'm with you, every day is a new day. I'm just saying that I keep discovering what I didn't know."

"That's the same with me, well. What should I do, Majesty? I can't sit here, I'm embarrassed to go out and sleep."

"What can I do? If there is nothing more, isn't there something that needs to be done? I'm not a scatterbrain anymore."

"Well, but I can't get over it. I'm sorry you thought of it all the time, Your Majesty."

"There's no such thing. Is there anything you want to do? "

"If there's anything that comes to mind, I'll tell you to get ready right away. There's nothing pulling, but there's something more I want.........will you give it to me?

"Whatever you want. Tell me, Tia. What do you want?"

"This is the bundle of letters from earlier.

"Hmm? A bundle of letters?" ...There was a blush on Ruve face as he asked back with a puzzled look. He Looking at Tia with an perplexed look, he said in a slightly hesitant voice.

"Well, should it be?"

"Yes, it isn't?"

'I'm afraid it's a little.........Can I give it something other than that? everything else? Huh? Tia."

"Well, I was curious......'The more sullen he mumbled, he looked at Tia with a restless look.
    Tia shook her head, holding back the laughter that was about to burst out. This situation, which completely reversed from usual, was very enjoyable.

"Are you kidding me? "

When saw how Ruve do not know what to do, Tia felt like she wanted to teased him a little longer. After doing a little more, Ruve seemed to be really embarrassed.

"Your Majesty, can u give mea letter other than that?"

"Um? Another letter, what do you mean?"

"Just anything. Honestly, I was a little sorry. You had a good time before marriage."

“Oh, I see. I'll write one every day for u,”
    Ruve replied me with a laughing look, pretending to be sneaky, and raised her hand lightly. Then he gently kissed her back.

"Now let's go . Everyone's waiting."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

"At the beginning of the pregnancy I heard that you should be very careful. "

" Yeah? No matter how much it is, it's not that much. If you do that, where would a child be born safely in this world?"

"But it's not something you don't know. Don't do that, just hug me. I'll take you safely."
    "Hung, I hate it. I was ashamed of the last time and it's enough " With a light glance, Tia hurried out of the restaurant before Ruve grabbed her. She heard his voice calling her urgently from behind . A laugh came out.

Adrian's Diary

There are a few more cases among the empress's "failure" activities, including the above-mentioned cases, and I think It's an anecdote from the time she had Diana.

No, come on, come on!

They're both producing a few romance novels no matter where they go, LOL but I don't think they're going to play "Catch Me" late at night.

The same goes for the Queen Mother. Even if it happened before that, it would not be a problem to walk a little from the Imperial Palace to the Empress Palace. But honestly speaking, They're really worried to fall and chased desperately, and they afraid of another incident like this.

His Majesty in particular. Did you say that you were ashamed to be stuck in the palace during the day and get embarrassed to go to bed ?

It would be invalid to say this, but it seems that both of you are shameless. Even if you pretend not to be usual, it is certain to see such anecdotes. Oh, maybe this is Diana's personality

( Diana have a cheerful personality and love to running everywhere ):blobparty::blobparty:

Dark darkness filled the room with ink. On a deep night when everyone was resting on the goddess of sleep, a man who woke up alone and sat on his bed with one hand on his forehead. There was a problem with his straight eyebrows.
    How long will it take?
    The man, who had been sitting in that position for a long time, slowly looked up and looked back at the empty side.
    Only the sea-colored eyes that were sinking deeply that glowed in the dark

"Tia."

The empress who wasn't next to him, It's been a month since she left. The sleepless night that has been going on for a while seems to have reached its peak today. When he see that his eyes are stiff due to the accumulated fatigue, he can't fall asleep even though he feel like tearing.

When can I get out of this sleepless night?

Ruve sighed once again, Just a few days ago, I received a letter from her asking for grace and replied, “I ’m trying to be more enjoyable.”

It was before, and Ruve felt very regretful. He should have told Tia to come back with all his pride.
    "No, maybe i shouldn't have let you go in the first place."

When he thought about what happened a month ago, his eyebrows frowned.
    It was a request from Marquis Monique ( Keiran )

According to the promise made before the marriage, his lovely wife, while being an empress, was still a successor to the Monique family, so Ruve had no reason to turn down his eager request to visit the manor with his father.
    It's been more than a decade since He's seen it ( the request )
    "Well, if Tia's happy anyway, that's all I need."

Ruve pulled the rope, and asked the maid to Bring the candle
    Ruve think about moving to the Oval Office for a moment. The work I brought last night was pretty good, and he didn't think he had to bother many people with a late night vision. "Never mind. Just make it clear."
    the servant lit the candle up and the light fill all over the room.
    Ruve smiled bitterly at the orange light that started. It was a routine ( lit up the candle, ruve has insomnia and can't sleep ) until he marriage to Tia. But the sleepless nights he experienced now after a long time were very difficult, because he already get used to the comfort she gave him

After a long sigh, Ruve struggled for a long time with seemingly blurry letters and folded the papers. He couldn't read anything because his eyes were so blurry and his head seemed to hurt again.
    Thinking that it wouldn't work, Ruve put the papers away and lay back in bed and closed his eyes. The bed he didn't know was so big.
    " What is she doing right now? "
    He missed her. Ruve miss the empty seat and can't sleep
    He recalled Tia's sleeping face. All of her faces were lovely, but among them, what he liked the most was her sleeping in her arms.
    He seemed to have forgotten all the old things. When he saw her sleeping peacefully, leaving everything to him. He used to fill up his chest with so much pride.
    Ruve like that feeling and he always wakes up a little earlier than Tia and looks at her asleep. Then, when he couldn't stand his heart and kissed her pink lips, her golden eyes exposed through the fluttering eyelashes was really beautiful.

When Ruve thought of Tia soft body and her sweet lips, he suddenly got hot from the bottom. It's been 8 years since He married her. Even though she already have a daughter who looks like her already, this is the time when Ruve still thinks of her, and hisp body reacts honestly. Others said that they lived in love by that time, but it was evident that he could not escape from her.
    "I also did well at that time. ( the blood oath)
    "I'm going to risk my own life , I will love her only for my life "

Without the oath of the day, it was clear that Tia was always suspicious and afraid, and of course she couldn't stand it either.
    "tell the truth, I've endured seven times without getting jealous"

Ruve thought about the days when he was get jealous because of the people who were standing on her side,
    But they were people she valued. And he knew clearly that if he hurt her feelings for nothing, she would never really look back on him again.

Of course, Ruve was an emperor who already had the world, bit When he see Tia smiling broadly, he feel this way "How does it feel to have the world?"
    And it didn't matter if they were talking on the bed even He used to get scolded by Tia twice the next day.

Suddenly, a cynical thought came to Ruve mind. He swear to God, he will make Tia won't get out from the bed for at least 3 days in a row when she returns to the Imperial Palace.:blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blob_blush:

( after Tia back to the palace, she's pregnant with Adrian LOL )

"Your Majesty."
    "......" Your Majesty! Wake up! It's already morning! "
    " Um "
    " why don't you wake up? Why can't you wake up today? You don't even sleep."

The high-pitched child voice made Ruve frown. His head was heavy as a wet sandbag because he barely fell asleep at night. With a low grip/shaking touch, he raised his eyelids and saw something silvery glimmering in the brightening vision. Somehow, a small child smiled back at him,
    "Good morning Your Majesty "
    '...isn't it Diana..."
    "What have you been up to this morning?" asked the child, slowly raising himself up, rolling his golden eyes

Ruve raised his body slowly and asked, the child rolled her big golden eyes back and picked a word for a while. It looked like Tia when he looked at her eyes,

Ruve forcibly opening his eyes, forgot about his unpleasant heart for a moment and laughed.

"Your Majesty, may I go outside the palace today?"

"Where you want to go? ”

"I'm going to play with Gradis. Can I go there? Yes? Yes?"

Ruve recalled the boy with the red hair that resembled his father, and the feeling that wasn't so good, ( ahahahhahaha gradis is carsein's son ) but he didn't want to disappoint his daughter who looked at him with her eyes full of anticipation.

"Yes, you can go. ”

"Thank you!"

" However, you shouldn't just walk around like last time. Do you understand?"

"Yes! I'll be back!"

Diana, who looked at him with an irritated look, smiled as soon as the words of permission fell. Then she rushed straight to Ruve, leaving a light kiss on the cheek and running out of the room.
    After watching it for a moment, Ruve woke up, swallowing a laugh. His body on terrible condition, he couldn't help himself because he only sleep for two hours but he I couldn't come back to sleep even he tried hard.

Ruve head feel heavy when he want to changing clothes, once again he realized the absence of the Empress and headed to the office. He thought about dropping into the Guards Division for a while, but the morning exercise seemed to be unreasonable in the present situation, when he already have fatigue.

The same with Knights' inspection. ( Knight division is under Tia (empress) ) Perhaps they had noticed his keenness, his aides hurried on without a sound. Ruve raised his lips in a dour way as he watched them closely chant for the past month. If there was an empress, she would have comforted them with proper words, but he didn't really want to do so. This was his preferred way in the first place. "If it's unfair, try telling the empress to come back quickly.'

Suddenly, Ruve took the documents handed by the aide. What the heck, maybe there wasn't even one notice. The article is about Carsein, one of the few friends of my lovely wife, who once wandered around her looking for Tia's heart.

Ruve knew that the only heart he had for her was friendship, and that he was already have his own happy family.
    Considering the friendship between Him and carsein for nearly a decade. Ruve still got on his nerves everytime Carsein getting close to his wife

"Yes, Your Majesty? ' His aides surprised him
    Ruve frowned lightly and waved his hands.
    "Nothing. Go on."
    "Oh, yes, Your Majesty. Then I'll keep going. In this case...…."

Ruve listened to what his aides were saying in one ear and picked up the pens.
    It was already a month ago, but the more he think about it, the worse he felt. Ouy Of all the 7I companies, why is it that Lord Carsein becomes a member of the empress's entourage for leaving the territory? ( LOL jealous Ruve, so Tia have a mission together with carsein )

Ruve emembered his daughter, who had been waking him up in the morning to play with his son. he felt like he was already on a downward curve,
    Ruve muttered inwardly, giving strength to the hand that held the quill pen.

"Huck, Your Majesty?"
    "...what else?" Ruve broke his thoughts and sharply answered them,

The aide said in a fluttering voice.
    "The pen....."

"What happened to the pen !!!
    Ruve sighed irritably as he looked down at his ink-stained hand. His hand collar had stained in a messy way.
    His nervous aides said they were nervous to see him and put down his pen.

"Well, Your Majesty, I think it would be good to put off work today....until tomorrow. I'm going to make up for it, so why don't you take a break today? Your face don't have a good color. ....No. I'm afraid you're going to lose your senses. I'd like you to stop working today."

"...... I will. Everybody's gone now,"
    Ruve didn't even think he could do his job now
    When he saw aides rushing out of the office in a hurry like something, he felt better somehow, but he told him to pull the rope without saying anything and bring some water to wash his hands.
    He couldn't used the precious handkerchief that Tia had made herself for anything like this.
    After cleaning his hands, Ruve sighed and reopened a letter from Tia a few days ago. At the bottom of the silver glittering letter. there was the empress's own crest with a spear - shield - a lion and tiara. It was a special symbol that Ruve gave for her, the Empress and the successor to Monique.
    ( awwww Ruve give a new symbol for Tia as empress and successor )

He was swept away with a warm feeling.
    Ruve re-read her letter, which he almost memorized. It was because he read it several times and the letter that she write ended up in an instant even though it was quite long.

Dear Ruve,
    How Are you ? Did everyrhing fine ?
    I am doing fine. All the attendants are also safe.
    I thought I would stay here a little longer , can I ?
    My father is very happy and it is a place that I can't easily come to.
    i'm really sorry. You know that I still want to see you, right?
    Say hi to Diana.
    Then, I will be waiting for your reply.
    With love, Aristia

Ruve saw the phrase carefully and felt bitter inside, but the heart melted away as soon as he saw the sentence at the bottom.

It's a pleasure feeling to hear that Tia still loves him even though they've been married for 10 years. He took out the blue paper from the drawer. The truth he was a reply for her. Ruve had already sent it on the same day he received the letter, but now he had nothing to do because all the official schedules already done today.
    Still, Ruve wantI to keep the promise he had on the day They have Diana ( that time ruve promise to write a letter everyday )

I miss the empty bed side without you every night, and the longing for sleepless nights.
    I run to Monique Territory several times a day,
    why are you so cruel to me

Ruve glance at what he wrote, and he crumpled the letter paper without hesitation and inked his pen again

How are you? Maybe it's because we always been together, and today I feel really lonely without you. Don't worry about Diana. I am doing well and healthy.
    Diana come by early in the morning to play with Gradis and she wake me up

But oh, Tia. Diana is now seven years old. Can I let her play with an alien man? Actually I don't really like Gradis very much ....
    Isn't it enough to be the son of Lord Karsein, but why his name also similar to Lord Verita ...

( ahahaha yes it's similiar Gradis - Allendis )

'No, can't be like this.'
    Ruve crushed the paper again, sighed and put down the quill. He wasn't able to complete the letter even if it seemed that there was a lot of thing he want to tell Tia

But Ruve ended up giving her a bunch of questiom in the letter and There was nothing to hide from her now, but it was a little bit too much to show his jealousy. Ruve leaned against his back, squeezing his hands between his stiff eyes. When he with her, time flows fast

in the past month, the day has felt so long.
    'I'd rather just pick her up.'
    Suddenly, the thought that passed through his head passed by, and the patience he had been trying to keep was shaking precariously.
    Although his aide said he can leave the capital and leave Diana alone

Ruve heard a knock and immediately a chief stepped in, said. "Your Majesty, Marquis of Fenrill, is asking to meet. What should I do?"
    "Let him in.."
    Ruve give a sigh answered, a man in a white uniform came in and bowed deeply
    "Istern La Fenrill greets His Majesty, the Emperor of the Sun Empire."

"Come on, Marquis of Fenrill. What did you want to report ? Say it "

"Sorry, Your Majesty. the Empress did not tell you this but in fact, the empress had already departed from Monique Manor two days ago. … .

"What? What did you just say? Empress have leave the estate?"
    “I heard it two days ago, maybe she have arrived in the capital by now…Your Majesty?”
    … ..
    This woman really..
    She love playing this kind of mischievous prank to kill someone.
    There's an etiquette for a royal pickup, but Ruve ignored them, he speeded up and went out to the central palace.
    Marquis of Fenrill say that Tia would have been arrived in the capital city now

The pace that had been getting faster and faster changed to the level of jumping, Tia could see a strong wall that divides the outer and inner palaces far away. Because it was still 5 o'clock, the bridge still open for the public and She see a man who appeared in the shadow of the wall.

"Your Majesty?"

"......"

"How did you know? I was going to surprise you. why is your face hurt like this? You look older than before"

" Yes? "

Ruve see Tia running up and down and looking at him. He can't believe his wife was back, Ruve pulled his out of worry like a waterfall and kept her in his arms.
    The nerves that had been sharply forged by the gentle fragrance of lavender
    "Your Majesty?"

" ......You're my breath. Never leave me alone again."

Tia was silent for a moment, she softly wiped his back gently as the words were pouring out. The tender hand was going to move away, and Ruve whispered more, giving more strength to his hug

"I thought I was dying like this. Even if you came a day later, I would have gone out from imperial palace to look after you"

"Ruve..."

"I missed you, Tia. How long is a month without you, I'm afraid that you will never comeback, So please never again .. Don't leave me so lonely again. Please."

"I will. I'm so sorry, Your Majesty. I should have sent you a message in advance, but I didn't think much"

She just crossed the apologize and didn't trying to get out of his arms. "In fact, as soon as I got a reply, I immediately packed up, but it's a little late because I have more things to pack than I thought.

"You did."

" I'm sorry, Ruve .I should have come sooner........"

Ruve calm down a little When he see Tia eagerly apologizing over and over again, the feelings that have been frozen for the past month begun to melt.
    Rublis shook his arm and looked down at her, who said something. Warm golden eyes, straight silver eyebrows, and pink lips that look very covetous. The appearance that I faced for a long time suddenly reminded me of my determination. Ruve whispered a little in her ear, struggling with the heat that began to spread from the bottom.

"Are you really sorry?"

"Yes, Your Majesty."

"Then you shouldn't apologize properly, not just in words like this?"

" Are you .....on ur right mind ? ”

The tiredness from her whole body seemed to fly away. A Laughter suddenly came out, but Ruve tried to hide the smirk inside, disguised as a friendly smile.

"Let's talk slowly, let's go first. You have been tired on a long trip."

"Yes? Ah, yes, Your Majesty."

" I will do it the next day for the empress's safety, so let's dissolve today. "

Only then, together with the knight they moved to the Empress Palace with his arms around her lovely wife's shoulders. It seemed Ruve will be able to fall asleep well today. .. in many ways.

Adrian's Diary
    When I think about it, I think I heard about the story of Diana's birth in a very young age-according to the mother's ex-maid, perhaps after the first accompanying meeting they had been passionate.
    for me It seems, strangely, But I haven't heard about the story of Elina's birth and me for a very long time.

Until now, I had probably assumed that 8 years between the birth of Diana and us had many unspeakable circumstances, but later it turned out that there was indeed such an amnesty.

According to a report, the emperor must have suffered a lot since he had no news after a natural-born queen like Diana's. ( i think Tia and Ruve need a Son be a crown prince )

In any case, the Queen Mother visited the marquis manor to solve the problem of the heir successor of the family in a semi-abandoned state. and immediately after returning, you got me and Elina / Eleanor ? In fact, in this passage, I couldn't help but be surprised.

Queen Mother, How can you keep somebody away from for a month! Besides, if that was the reason, they wouldn't have let me go any further.
    I was curious about this, so I looked into it later, and at that time, My Father was in vain because he didn't know the story and wanted to visit you at the manor

Anyway, while I was talking about it, my mother was so blushed, but the latter days had a good reason. The love of both of you is very famous,
    I think the actions my father showed on the day my mother returned to palace were unrivaled.

Breathe... well, that's the kind of sweet line you're talking about, but you're also very powerful. How did you spend 3 days and 3 nights in the bedroom?
    zzzz... I'm ashamed to write more. ......anyway he allowed me and Elena to be born, so should I say thank you?

12 years later

“Your Majesty, how about this?” Looking out the window, Ruve frowned his eyebrows towards the aide who constantly asked. Maybe He just impatient, and his appearance was even more annoying today, but since Ruve was in a bad mood, he couldn't answer and thrown the documents out,

"I don't know why it's a problem again. I'm sure there was a similar incident last year. Who's in charge?"

"A Count of Leslin."

"Send a summons right away. If you can't find a solution by this time tomorrow, I'll take the responsibility. Is that all?"

"Yes, Your Majesty"

Ruve asked back irritably, "What else?" he said, "It's nothing to be embarrassed about."

The reaction was surprisingly slow for a self-supporting the emperor of a country. "If you didn't have the ability, I'd cut it off."

Once again, Ruve looking out the window and measuring the time, he stepped out of the central palace at a quick pace. His heart was trembling in hurry because he has been late for promised time.
    As he walked past the arched door made of rattan for a long time, he saw the guards standing at the end of the narrow trail. There is also a silver flower tree set in the middle of a small garden spread out behind it.

Ruve quickly ordered the guards to stood at the entrance for a moment and silently looked at the large and small spirits gathered in the shade of a flowering tree.
    A woman with a silver hair and a silver smile, her face that looks like her. A silver-haired girl who is talking hard, a boy with blue hair listening to his sister's
    and a silver-haired girl who looks at her brothers with her fair eyes
    ( Oh so Elina have a silver hair too )

Ruve saw the glimpse of four people who captured his heart all the time, the irritation and tiredness that had been enveloping him all morning was washed away at once.
    He moved a step

"... everything ?"

"But I think it's right that you did it wrong."

A child's distinctive voice was heard between the narrow streets. Ruve smiled softly at the two children, who had a serious look at the conversation.
    Diana, who complained to her younger brother
    and there's Adrian, who listened to her with an expression that was not like a 5 years old child, was so cute.

"No! It's because you didn't see the situation! And you, no matter how much you do, shouldn't you take my side? How can you side with Gradis?"

" But you did it wrong !"

"Hey, brother and sister don't fight." said the girl, who grabbed her mother's skirt with one hand, with a tearful voice, as if she were frightened by the rising voice.
    The Two children shook their heads as they hurriedly stopped talking to each other as they were about to burst into tears.

"No, Elina. We didn't fight. Who says we're fight ?"

"That's right. So don't cry. After you cry, your Majesty said it was a bad child, didn't you?"

Adrian paused for a moment to listen quietly to the lovely look, and suddenly looked at Diana, who consoled her youngest sister with a puzzled look.
    The silver-haired girl, who sighed with a smile, poked the girl.
    "Elina, Your Majesty is here. Go on and say hello?"

" Your Majesty !"
    a small child with a broad face jumped out of her chair, Ruve smiled, hugging the child who was running.

"Why are you so late, Your Majesty?'

"I'm sorry. I tried to come early, but things kept coming up. Did you wait a long time?"

"Yes, I waited a long time. The Queen Mother said we shouldn't eat cake before you came. is it your favorite cake?

Tia ntered the shade in a confused mood, holding Elina, nodding her head, with a gentle smile
    "Welcome, Ruv. You must have had a lot of work to do."

"Not really, but my assistant, kept on clinging to me. I had a hard time keeping my temper."

"Don't do that. Isn't that all for the Empire? he also a hard worker"
    Tia comforted Ruve in a placid, gentle voice, then she looked back at the children and said
    "Diana, Adrian, do you have say hello to Your Majesty ?"

"Welcome, Your Majesty!

" You guys here?"

Diana, with charming smile, Adrian, who only looks down, and Elina, with her head around Tia's neck and burying her head.
    The three children who born from Tiawa were varied in personality as their appearance.
    Among them, only Adrian seemed to be very cold, resembling him, but nevertheless, Ruve deel he is cute.
    If he reach out and stroke Adrian's hair like now, his eyebrow frowning and his neck turn res, Such a childlike appearance.
    Sometimes he was seen as a cold-hearted son in the middle of the beauty of his two daughters. Even though he and Tia do not feel that way.

Once again, he stroked Adrian's head, and Ruve sat in the empty seat, hugging Elina. As soon as she adjusted her posture and sat on his lap, Elina immediately picked up a small fork and said,
    "Your Majesty, can I have the cake now?"

"Let your mother eat first."

"Mother, Have some cake."

"Yes, you should eat a lot, too" Ruve pretended to hold up the fork, the little boy, swallowing his saliva, looking at him, and glanced at the cake plate as if he had waited.

Ruve looked happy for a moment, he looked down and turned the fork down to the table and looked around. "Oh, Tia."

"Yes, Ruve."

"That's what you said last night, shall we take a look? "

"Ah yes. Okay "

"Good thing, Then let's go after the tea time. "

"Yes, then."
    The warm, glowing golden pupil bent gently towards him. Ruve smiled face to face as she smiled calmly. It's been 14 years since he inherit the throne. It has been a long time.

There was a lot of work going on, but because of Tia, He was able to take over this great empire and not be lonely. She was the only one who could stand in a place like that and worry together.
    "Oh, you started again."
    "Yes."
    "Honestly, isn't that a bit too much? "
    "No, of course it's a good thing for us to have a good tooth, but........"
    "Well, what can I do? our children, should understand. Let's eat the cake too. Elina will eat it all."

Ruve, who was trying to squeeze Tia soft hands stopped at the sound of a conversation that was coming and going. Diana and Adrian Whisper each other

Tia quickly raised her hand with a hot expression and said hurriedly, thrusting out a teacup
    "Hurry up and eat. It's going to get cold at this way."

"Well, let's do that. Help yourself to the table "
    Elina, sitting on his knees in an awkward mood, flung out her arms and took the cup to her mouth.

Her Tea which was getting more and more excited over the years, really suited his taste. The wind made him unable to keep a mouthful of any more tea she had made herself. it seems like a loss, but if he want to do anything, he can't. Tia is always by his side with those lovely children anyway.
    Ruve promised her that he would live with her forever. with one's eyes closed for a while and under the gentle scent

something cold suddenly came into his mouth. The little girl, who smiled sweetly, shook his face.

"Have a cake, Your Majesty!"

" Thank you, Elina. "

Ruve could feel the white cream splatters everywhere on his face, but he with a smile still ate her daughter's cake. He couldn't let down his daughter, who was just smiling and smiling because of the cream.
    "Hahaha, Your Majesty! What's with your face! ".

"Oh my god Elina, be careful...."

Tia, with a smile on her lips looked at Adrian, hurriedly took out the handkerchief. Perhaps his face wasn't as serious as it seemed, but everyone laughed or not, and Elina, who cut the cake again and again, laughed as she threw the fork to her mother.

"Your Majesty also eat cake!"

"Oh? Oh, are you giving it to Me?"

"This is really good! ”

“Yes, thank you, my daughter.”

Ruve struggled to swallow his laughter at his wife, who was eating the cake with a look of delight. It was very funny to see her always put white cream on her lips. He seemed to notice her inner heart,

"Please don't look at me like that. Your Majesty, it's the same for you."

"That's right, but......the pole, it's too... It's a long smile."

"Oh, don't laugh.!!"

"You look so cute with a sulky face that doesn't look like the woman who gave birth to three children"
    Ruve took the handkerchief from her with a big smile on his face. Then instead of wiping her face, he stretched out his arms and wiped the corners of her mouth.
    "Don't be so angry. I didn't see you as a child, but you looked cute."

"Your Majesty please don't forget we're here, too......argh! Now, Adrian, Elina, we've finished the cake, shall we go over there and play? I saw a lot of flowers blooming on my way here," said Diana, who Pinch Adrian's waist ask him to standing up.
    Elina, who nodded immediately, jumped out of the chair.

Ruve grinned at Diana, who was quick to turn away. Perhaps because she has been through similar things for a long time, her behavior was also very quick. Well, of course it was very grateful for him,with a gentle smile on their lips as they move away from each other.

Aristia, looking at her children for a while.
    "My children, aren't they pretty?"
    " I'm already worried about how to get married later. "

" That's right. I was never happy when I was a child and I never thought that this day would come. "

"I do too, Tia. I didn't even dream of sitting next to you and smiling like this. It's even more that we're going to be with the children who resemble us."

He leaned. Ruve drank deeply the fragrance of her characteristic lavender, carefully raising his arms and covering her slender shoulders.

" I love the Children off course, but always to me, Tia, you are the most important. You have always been something crave for me, and you have been the only resting place for my heart, and I have the same breath. I will continue to do that. "

"What are you doing? Do you think of me too?"

"Yes. Forever, as it has always been."

The laughter of children coming from far away. Deep in his heart filled with a warm feeling that cannot be changed with anything in the world. With his eyes full of loved ones, like a soft silvery mermaid
    Ruve smiled with a smile as he swept down the wind.

It was a warm spring afternoon.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  2. AngelRose79

AngelRose79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much :bloblove:
    Do u have other spoilers about the other lettres that Ruve wrote to Tia and kept them plz ?

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
  3. shelldon

shelldon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're a savior. Love it. Spoil more. How about papa keirean does he have pov?

4. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link

Wooooowwwwiiieee

Thank you VERY MUCH!!!!!! I'm so grateful!!!

:X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3:

booho likes this.
  5. Akiyuki_chan

Akiyuki_chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Muwehehe~ Very sugary ❤
    Thank you so much for the spoiler~!! ❤❤❤

booho likes this.
  6. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think only that one letter, it's only said tia asked ruve to write him letter everyday when she's preganant

papa keiran have a side story , the last chapter but someone alreadt translate it

AngelRose79 likes this.
  7. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Guuuuyyyyyyysssss!!!!! Did you see the latest update of "who made me a princess?" ????

8. aether.kye

aether.kye Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ruve definitely worked hard to get her pregnant. I have a question, (no pressure) are there any scenes about their kids? Especially Adrian. All the kids actually

AngelRose79 and MOMO26 like this.
  9. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dark darkness filled the room with ink. On a deep night when everyone was resting on the goddess of sleep, a man who woke up alone and sat on his bed with one hand on his forehead. There was a problem with his straight eyebrows.
    How long will it take?
    The man, who had been sitting in that position for a long time, slowly looked up and looked back at the empty side.
    Only the sea-colored eyes that were sinking deeply that glowed in the dark

"Tia."

The empress who wasn't next to him, It's been a month since she left. The sleepless night that has been going on for a while seems to have reached its peak today. When he see that his eyes are stiff due to the accumulated fatigue, he can't fall asleep even though he feel like tearing.

When can I get out of this sleepless night?

Ruve sighed once again, Just a few days ago, I received a letter from her asking for grace and replied, “I ’m trying to be more enjoyable.”

It was before, and Ruve felt very regretful. He should have told Tia to come back with all his pride.
    "No, maybe i shouldn't have let you go in the first place."

When he thought about what happened a month ago, his eyebrows frowned.
    It was a request from Marquis Monique ( Keiran )

According to the promise made before the marriage, his lovely wife, while being an empress, was still a successor to the Monique family, so Ruve had no reason to turn down his eager request to visit the manor with his father.
    It's been more than a decade since He's seen it ( the request )
    "Well, if Tia's happy anyway, that's all I need."

Ruve pulled the rope, and asked the maid to Bring the candle
    Ruve think about moving to the Oval Office for a moment. The work I brought last night was pretty good, and he didn't think he had to bother many people with a late night vision. "Never mind. Just make it clear."
    the servant lit the candle up and the light fill all over the room.
    Ruve smiled bitterly at the orange light that started. It was a routine ( lit up the candle, ruve has insomnia and can't sleep ) until he marriage to Tia. But the sleepless nights he experienced now after a long time were very difficult, because he already get used to the comfort she gave him

After a long sigh, Ruve struggled for a long time with seemingly blurry letters and folded the papers. He couldn't read anything because his eyes were so blurry and his head seemed to hurt again.
    Thinking that it wouldn't work, Ruve put the papers away and lay back in bed and closed his eyes. The bed he didn't know was so big.
    " What is she doing right now? "
    He missed her. Ruve miss the empty seat and can't sleep
    He recalled Tia's sleeping face. All of her faces were lovely, but among them, what he liked the most was her sleeping in her arms.
    He seemed to have forgotten all the old things. When he saw her sleeping peacefully, leaving everything to him. He used to fill up his chest with so much pride.
    Ruve like that feeling and he always wakes up a little earlier than Tia and looks at her asleep. Then, when he couldn't stand his heart and kissed her pink lips, her golden eyes exposed through the fluttering eyelashes was really beautiful.

When Ruve thought of Tia soft body and her sweet lips, he suddenly got hot from the bottom. It's been 8 years since He married her. Even though she already have a daughter who looks like her already, this is the time when Ruve still thinks of her, and hisp body reacts honestly. Others said that they lived in love by that time, but it was evident that he could not escape from her.
    "I also did well at that time. ( the blood oath)
    "I'm going to risk my own life , I will love her only for my life "

Without the oath of the day, it was clear that Tia was always suspicious and afraid, and of course she couldn't stand it either.
    "tell the truth, I've endured seven times without getting jealous"

Ruve thought about the days when he was get jealous because of the people who were standing on her side,
    But they were people she valued. And he knew clearly that if he hurt her feelings for nothing, she would never really look back on him again.

Of course, Ruve was an emperor who already had the world, bit When he see Tia smiling broadly, he feel this way "How does it feel to have the world?"
    And it didn't matter if they were talking on the bed even He used to get scolded by Tia twice the next day.

Suddenly, a cynical thought came to Ruve mind. He swear to God, he will make Tia won't get out from the bed for at least 3 days in a row when she returns to the Imperial Palace.:blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blob_blush:

( after Tia back to the palace, she's pregnant with Adrian LOL )

"Your Majesty."
    "......" Your Majesty! Wake up! It's already morning! "
    " Um "
    " why don't you wake up? Why can't you wake up today? You don't even sleep."

The high-pitched child voice made Ruve frown. His head was heavy as a wet sandbag because he barely fell asleep at night. With a low grip/shaking touch, he raised his eyelids and saw something silvery glimmering in the brightening vision. Somehow, a small child smiled back at him,
    "Good morning Your Majesty "
    '...isn't it Diana..."
    "What have you been up to this morning?" asked the child, slowly raising himself up, rolling his golden eyes

Ruve raised his body slowly and asked, the child rolled her big golden eyes back and picked a word for a while. It looked like Tia when he looked at her eyes,

Ruve forcibly opening his eyes, forgot about his unpleasant heart for a moment and laughed.

"Your Majesty, may I go outside the palace today?"

"Where you want to go? ”

"I'm going to play with Gradis. Can I go there? Yes? Yes?"

Ruve recalled the boy with the red hair that resembled his father, and the feeling that wasn't so good, ( ahahahhahaha gradis is carsein's son ) but he didn't want to disappoint his daughter who looked at him with her eyes full of anticipation.

"Yes, you can go. ”

"Thank you!"

" However, you shouldn't just walk around like last time. Do you understand?"

"Yes! I'll be back!"

Diana, who looked at him with an irritated look, smiled as soon as the words of permission fell. Then she rushed straight to Ruve, leaving a light kiss on the cheek and running out of the room.
    After watching it for a moment, Ruve woke up, swallowing a laugh. His body on terrible condition, he couldn't help himself because he only sleep for two hours but he I couldn't come back to sleep even he tried hard.

Ruve head feel heavy when he want to changing clothes, once again he realized the absence of the Empress and headed to the office. He thought about dropping into the Guards Division for a while, but the morning exercise seemed to be unreasonable in the present situation, when he already have fatigue.

The same with Knights' inspection. ( Knight division is under Tia (empress) ) Perhaps they had noticed his keenness, his aides hurried on without a sound. Ruve raised his lips in a dour way as he watched them closely chant for the past month. If there was an empress, she would have comforted them with proper words, but he didn't really want to do so. This was his preferred way in the first place. "If it's unfair, try telling the empress to come back quickly.'

Suddenly, Ruve took the documents handed by the aide. What the heck, maybe there wasn't even one notice. The article is about Carsein, one of the few friends of my lovely wife, who once wandered around her looking for Tia's heart.

Ruve knew that the only heart he had for her was friendship, and that he was already have his own happy family.
    Considering the friendship between Him and carsein for nearly a decade. Ruve still got on his nerves everytime Carsein getting close to his wife

"Yes, Your Majesty? ' His aides surprised him
    Ruve frowned lightly and waved his hands.
    "Nothing. Go on."
    "Oh, yes, Your Majesty. Then I'll keep going. In this case...…."

Ruve listened to what his aides were saying in one ear and picked up the pens.
    It was already a month ago, but the more he think about it, the worse he felt. Ouy Of all the 7I companies, why is it that Lord Carsein becomes a member of the empress's entourage for leaving the territory? ( LOL jealous Ruve, so Tia have a mission together with carsein )

Ruve emembered his daughter, who had been waking him up in the morning to play with his son. he felt like he was already on a downward curve,
    Ruve muttered inwardly, giving strength to the hand that held the quill pen.

"Huck, Your Majesty?"
    "...what else?" Ruve broke his thoughts and sharply answered them,

The aide said in a fluttering voice.
    "The pen....."

"What happened to the pen !!!
    Ruve sighed irritably as he looked down at his ink-stained hand. His hand collar had stained in a messy way.
    His nervous aides said they were nervous to see him and put down his pen.

"Well, Your Majesty, I think it would be good to put off work today....until tomorrow. I'm going to make up for it, so why don't you take a break today? Your face don't have a good color. ....No. I'm afraid you're going to lose your senses. I'd like you to stop working today."

"...... I will. Everybody's gone now,"
    Ruve didn't even think he could do his job now
    When he saw aides rushing out of the office in a hurry like something, he felt better somehow, but he told him to pull the rope without saying anything and bring some water to wash his hands.
    He couldn't used the precious handkerchief that Tia had made herself for anything like this.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
  10. aether.kye

aether.kye Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

YES I HAVE! LUCAS IS FINALLY BACCKKKK

Mikaa and MOMO26 like this.
  11. Wonder Star

Wonder Star Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, thabk you for the spoilers.
    Does anyone know if The Abandoned Empress is being translated or not?

booho and MOMO26 like this.
  12. meliantiqua

meliantiqua Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @booho, aye yo thanks for blessing us with those translations (esp with what's going on in this shit storm of a thread recently) u da real MVP!

flamingorangesoof, booho and MOMO26 like this.
  13. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After cleaning his hands, Ruve sighed and reopened a letter from Tia a few days ago. At the bottom of the silver glittering letter. there was the empress's own crest with a spear - shield - a lion and tiara. It was a special symbol that Ruve gave for her, the Empress and the successor to Monique.
    ( awwww Ruve give a new symbol for Tia as empress and successor )

He was swept away with a warm feeling.
    Ruve re-read her letter, which he almost memorized. It was because he read it several times and the letter that she write ended up in an instant even though it was quite long.

Dear Ruve,
    How Are you ? Did everyrhing fine ?
    I am doing fine. All the attendants are also safe.
    I thought I would stay here a little longer , can I ?
    My father is very happy and it is a place that I can't easily come to.
    i'm really sorry. You know that I still want to see you, right?
    Say hi to Diana.
    Then, I will be waiting for your reply.
    With love, Aristia

Ruve saw the phrase carefully and felt bitter inside, but the heart melted away as soon as he saw the sentence at the bottom.

It's a pleasure feeling to hear that Tia still loves him even though they've been married for 10 years. He took out the blue paper from the drawer. The truth he was a reply for her. Ruve had already sent it on the same day he received the letter, but now he had nothing to do because all the official schedules already done today.
    Still, Ruve wantI to keep the promise he had on the day They have Diana ( that time ruve promise to write a letter everyday )

I miss the empty bed side without you every night, and the longing for sleepless nights.
    I run to Monique Territory several times a day,
    why are you so cruel to me

Ruve glance at what he wrote, and he crumpled the letter paper without hesitation and inked his pen again

How are you? Maybe it's because we always been together, and today I feel really lonely without you. Don't worry about Diana. I am doing well and healthy.
    Diana come by early in the morning to play with Gradis and she wake me up

But oh, Tia. Diana is now seven years old. Can I let her play with an alien man? Actually I don't really like Gradis very much ....
    Isn't it enough to be the son of Lord Karsein, but why his name also similar to Lord Verita ...

( ahahaha yes it's similiar Gradis - Allendis )

'No, can't be like this.'
    Ruve crushed the paper again, sighed and put down the quill. He wasn't able to complete the letter even if it seemed that there was a lot of thing he want to tell Tia

But Ruve ended up giving her a bunch of questiom in the letter and There was nothing to hide from her now, but it was a little bit too much to show his jealousy. Ruve leaned against his back, squeezing his hands between his stiff eyes. When he with her, time flows fast

in the past month, the day has felt so long.
    'I'd rather just pick her up.'
    Suddenly, the thought that passed through his head passed by, and the patience he had been trying to keep was shaking precariously.
    Although his aide said he can leave the capital and leave Diana alone

Ruve heard a knock and immediately a chief stepped in, said. "Your Majesty, Marquis of Fenrill, is asking to meet. What should I do?"
    "Let him in.."
    Ruve give a sigh answered, a man in a white uniform came in and bowed deeply
    "Istern La Fenrill greets His Majesty, the Emperor of the Sun Empire."

"Come on, Marquis of Fenrill. What did you want to report ? Say it "

"Sorry, Your Majesty. the Empress did not tell you this but in fact, the empress had already departed from Monique Manor two days ago. … .

"What? What did you just say? Empress have leave the estate?"
    “I heard it two days ago, maybe she have arrived in the capital by now…Your Majesty?”
    … ..
    This woman really..
    She love playing this kind of mischievous prank to kill someone.
    There's an etiquette for a royal pickup, but Ruve ignored them, he speeded up and went out to the central palace.
    Marquis of Fenrill say that Tia would have been arrived in the capital city now

The pace that had been getting faster and faster changed to the level of jumping, Tia could see a strong wall that divides the outer and inner palaces far away. Because it was still 5 o'clock, the bridge still open for the public and She see a man who appeared in the shadow of the wall.

"Your Majesty?"

"......"

"How did you know? I was going to surprise you. why is your face hurt like this? You look older than before"

" Yes? "

Ruve see Tia running up and down and looking at him. He can't believe his wife was back, Ruve pulled his out of worry like a waterfall and kept her in his arms.
    The nerves that had been sharply forged by the gentle fragrance of lavender
    "Your Majesty?"

" ......You're my breath. Never leave me alone again."

Tia was silent for a moment, she softly wiped his back gently as the words were pouring out. The tender hand was going to move away, and Ruve whispered more, giving more strength to his hug

"I thought I was dying like this. Even if you came a day later, I would have gone out from imperial palace to look after you"

"Ruve..."

"I missed you, Tia. How long is a month without you, I'm afraid that you will never comeback, So please never again .. Don't leave me so lonely again. Please."

"I will. I'm so sorry, Your Majesty. I should have sent you a message in advance, but I didn't think much"

She just crossed the apologize and didn't trying to get out of his arms. "In fact, as soon as I got a reply, I immediately packed up, but it's a little late because I have more things to pack than I thought.

"You did."

" I'm sorry, Ruve .I should have come sooner........"

Ruve calm down a little When he see Tia eagerly apologizing over and over again, the feelings that have been frozen for the past month begun to melt.
    Rublis shook his arm and looked down at her, who said something. Warm golden eyes, straight silver eyebrows, and pink lips that look very covetous. The appearance that I faced for a long time suddenly reminded me of my determination. Ruve whispered a little in her ear, struggling with the heat that began to spread from the bottom.

"Are you really sorry?"

"Yes, Your Majesty."

"Then you shouldn't apologize properly, not just in words like this?"

" Are you .....on ur right mind ? ”

The tiredness from her whole body seemed to fly away. A Laughter suddenly came out, but Ruve tried to hide the smirk inside, disguised as a friendly smile.

"Let's talk slowly, let's go first. You have been tired on a long trip."

"Yes? Ah, yes, Your Majesty."

" I will do it the next day for the empress's safety, so let's dissolve today. "

Only then, together with the knight they moved to the Empress Palace with his arms around her lovely wife's shoulders. It seemed Ruve will be able to fall asleep well today. .. in many ways.

Adrian's Diary
    When I think about it, I think I heard about the story of Diana's birth in a very young age-according to the mother's ex-maid, perhaps after the first accompanying meeting they had been passionate.
    for me It seems, strangely, But I haven't heard about the story of Elina's birth and me for a very long time.

Until now, I had probably assumed that 8 years between the birth of Diana and us had many unspeakable circumstances, but later it turned out that there was indeed such an amnesty.

According to a report, the emperor must have suffered a lot since he had no news after a natural-born queen like Diana's. ( i think Tia and Ruve need a Son be a crown prince )

In any case, the Queen Mother visited the marquis manor to solve the problem of the heir successor of the family in a semi-abandoned state. and immediately after returning, you got me and Elina / Eleanor ? In fact, in this passage, I couldn't help but be surprised.

Queen Mother, How can you keep somebody away from for a month! Besides, if that was the reason, they wouldn't have let me go any further.
    I was curious about this, so I looked into it later, and at that time, My Father was in vain because he didn't know the story and wanted to visit you at the manor

Anyway, while I was talking about it, my mother was so blushed, but the latter days had a good reason. The love of both of you is very famous,
    I think the actions my father showed on the day my mother returned to palace were unrivaled.

Breathe... well, that's the kind of sweet line you're talking about, but you're also very powerful. How did you spend 3 days and 3 nights in the bedroom?
    zzzz... I'm ashamed to write more. ......anyway he allowed me and Elena to be born, so should I say thank you?

i found it's really cute when ruve nagging about Gradis have a similar name with Allendis ahahahahaha

i'll translate page 16 after this ( Diana, Adrian and Elina )
    so Don't Fight Pleaseeeee :blob_pompom:

otomereader, Eodez, Marialu and 7 others like this.
  14. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link

Oh my~~~ it must have been a hot steamy nights for them~~~

15. Mis Occ

Mis Occ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I came here after reading the manhwa to find about the spoilers and then I can't help but contemplate...

I don’t understand how she falls for him after everything he’s done in the past life. Not only that, but it basically showed that he can’t love Tia for being who she was originally. Only because she’s scared and distant, is his interest piqued. Like her original self was someone who did everything in her power to be the best for him, and loved him with all her heart. She put in so much effort only to be treated like crap. If she stayed the same, he would probably be the same too.

Anyways, would you marry someone who treated you less than dirt and killed in cold blood your father? Would you be able to wake up every day next to that person without having to remember those painful memories until you are nothing but exhausted? It just detracts from all her character development. Here she is, growing a backbone and working to undo everything that went wrong in her past life, and she just falls back into the arms of sir asshat who started it all.

I do want to know how he redeemed himself and what are your thoughts on the matter? Personally ship her with Carsein because he's the most honest and “real” not two-faced which I feel like Tia deserves. Plus Knight x Knight would make a pretty awesome couple.

rosie.rose, Creolenerd and WinnieS like this.
  16. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Mis Occ u can read the full translation spoiler on the back page 39/40 by eodez to find ur answer

17. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread seriously need stickies for Eodez's spoilers. It's effing tiring to explain or spoil things for people who just go to this thread and ask. Like I wanna spoil but it was already spoiled so long ago it has mold...

Im not gonna comment anymore on the 'I dont understand' and the 'whys' post. Been there and done that. Not gonna be harrased and be frustrated on narrow opinions. No point in explaining things when the other side is already has a stand.

Akihime, booho and flamingorangesoof like this.
  18. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This ! ahahah i hope this forum have Pinned option like twitter:blobparty:

Eodez likes this.
  19. Mis Occ

Mis Occ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse you, narrow opinions? Are you butthurt that I'm right in my own opinion? What I said was completely reasonable, if our MC hasn't deviated from the plot, I'm 100% sure sir asshat would've ended up pulling the same sh*t again. The very fact that his actions in his past life was born solely because he felt inadequate compared to his fiance, speaks plenty about his personality at its core.

Also I don't care now that the MC chose her endgame partner and the novel's over, she's happy but picked her choices poorly, in the end, she's just fictional character and all her decisions don't equate to a real sane person.
    What a waste of a good story.

Creolenerd and rosie.rose like this.
  20. tamakosan

tamakosan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because spoiler till now couldn't give satisfied answer for those who asking for redemption. Like "really? there should be something more" just as I do still reading to finding out. When Ruv doing something good for Tia she is like "he always claims and makes logical and rational decision(based on ch 97)" to make us feel like he go out of his way for her, but based on what? first life? rational to the point treat best suitable empress like shit and killing her for what? ruined his country from best to worse. I could say in the 2nd life can't compare to 1st life in case of comparison for going out of his way as for "make her licking shoes" kill her and many humiliated her for what? what a rational man he is. I would say again maybe it not a Ruv false but author who not prepared enough back stories for every reason behind his actions and just write as please to have to fixed thing up later(that why there are many hole with no solid backing). And I could say the only person who hurting him is only himself no one doing anything to him.
    And to who don't like or can't take it I think better just let it go but think I still read lol can't help to triggered sometimes.

Mis Occ, shelldon and rosie.rose like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.