Spoiler Rebirth of evil mother in law

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
  2. dance_monkey

dance_monkey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +In need for a spoiler

AoMay likes this.
  3. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers......:)

4. Gibbytes16

Gibbytes16 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers:cry:

5. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    So I read it myself yesterday night till 4am...

so the husband of hers is cheating on her with the original FL's aunt and hence was very eager to make her adoptive daughter hence (his white moonlight is og FL's mom and hence he cheats on MC with her sis since they look similar). The son of hers is completely rubbish and always sides with OG FL even if it's her fault, it's so nauseating, later they divorce in chapter 8, most cash and property go to FL + the house is also hers , the Husband is just a leech, only the company goes to the leech EX , she also asked him to give her a land piece since she knows it's price gonna skyrocket in future, (btw she gets divorce she easily bcz she hired private detectives to find evidence against him cheating on her).She moves out of the house and disowns the son since he was still siding with FL even when he knew that her aunt was having affair with his father , claiming the FL is innocent :sick:. Her daughter after returning from abroad is upset about her parent's divorce but even more upset that her father and brother are a piece of shit, but when MC aks her out for shopping age gets very happy and forgets about it , aka she is very simple minded, btw I forgot to tell she adopted a daughter as well called Zhao Ying (idk much details about her since I could only understand she had a bad fate that's why, someone else please tell this)
    I'll continue later

6. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    waiting for more spoilers:X3:

7. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    title doesn't make sense. I thought MC transmigrated body of evil villain.

dance_monkey likes this.
  8. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    can you share the link please? I got stuck in chapter 17 then skipping to 21 orz

Aquaa likes this.
  9. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    kawaii12345 and Poor_Hero like this.
  10. Poor_Hero

Reading List:
    Link
    Aquaa likes this.
  11. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to actual plot Zhao ying was oriFL best friend than she became jealous, plotted against ori FL and was sold to the mountains. Mc went to a hotel to have some business talk with a friend she saw oriFl arguing with some rich guy, zhao ying comes to rescue ori Fl. Mc stops them and ask both the girl why they are working as waitress. Original fl replied for college fees , mc friend asked her why not apply for students loan or scholarship. Zhao ying was a scholarship student but her grandma was sick so she has to work in hotel. Mc asks her to be become her adopted daughter. OriFl tried to prevent this from happening but Mc still made her adopted daughter. She is far better than OriFl and mc daughter likes her. After divorce she stayed with mc. When some asks mc about her children she tells them I have two daughters

12. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    after MC moves out , the OG FL and her aunt move in the house , the son isn't pleased since the aunt caused his parents divorce but doesn't object since he loves the ogFL too much .,when they were having dinner some Mr zao came to buy house but the scum ex said that he ain't selling the house , but Mr zao says that the house belongs to MC and she is selling it, he gets embarrassed and since it hurt his ego, he said he will immediately move out, now that he doesn't have money on his hand and isn't Willing to sell company shares, they are basically homeless but the son has lots of money saved up so he buys the house for them.The scum ex also gives lots of pocket money to FL and her aunt to spend.:blobangery:. I think I forgot to add that FL tries to "save" a person with gunshot prior to the divorce but ends up bandaging it wrongly (she treated it like normal injury and didn't take the guy to hospital), the guy is some big shot and ends up disabling his hand and never use it again, he knows the MC but idk how , someone please do tell this part, In the original timeline the FL becomes his god and he tortures MC and her daughter for her

so after divorce MC daughter has her birthday coming and MC spends like 5 millions on her birthday easily and buys her the best dress and gowns, her daughter is very happy but somewhere she feels bad that dad and brother didn't even wish her jor sent her gifts , but immediately forgets about it, there is this girl Deng something who comes from a patriarchal family and is jealous of her daughter since her parents don't spend much on her but her brother ki lives like a king, she tries to taunt the daughter but her daughter faceslaps by simply saying I don't like you , don't appear in front of me again, lolol , the Deng girl is very upset and curses that how Li shize(MC biological son) could have such uneducated sister, the Deng girl gets isolated by rest of the girls for the rest of time in party,the father sends daughter a painting as a gift but it turns out it is the rip off version, and therefore her daughter starts to cry that how her dad is willing to spend for someone he just knew than his own daughter, but MC comforts and she leaves the matter behind, but MC then deliberately calls the dad and tells him she is gonna auction the painting off, the dad panics and tries to argue but in vain , so he immediately asks his hench men to send the original painting lol.

Sorry for my bad summaries...I am not good at making them :notlikeblob:

I'll do more later

13. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!

my question is
    Is the guy with a disable hand, the ML?

14. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically, MC was a "evil villain". While her husband and son loved the orig!FL, the MC schemed against ori!FL because she was not pleased seeing them constantly take orig!FL's side over her daughter. When her husband and son had enough of her (MC), they sent her to a mental institution. Also I should mention, MC didn't transmigrate, she went back in time (8 years). Later when she went into her space after discovering the importance of her jade bracelet that was originally stolen by her son and given to orig!FL (apparently orig!FL constantly had dreams about a entire world being in the bracelet, so she made up a lie in order for orig!ML to steal it for her), she discovered a book which made her realize her entire life was a novel and the reason why her husband was so doting towards orig!FL over his own daughter was because orig!FL was the daughter of his white moonlight.
    From how the raws look, it doesn't seem like it. They mostly use him as a plot to attack MC's ex-husband + orig!FL. This caused MC's ex-husband to start questioning if FL actually brought calamity to his life. Even orig!FL's aunt (twin of the ex-husband's white moonlight) wasn't spared (sulfuric acid was thrown at her face which ruined her beautiful looks). So far, the only kinda not really potential ML I've seen was the villain (one of orig!FL's suitors fraternal twin brother who schemed against orig!FL and his family) MC saved. The only reason why I said kinda not really is because MC basically recruited him to do research to see if the plant in her space could grow in their world. He also has a unique Buddha necklace that'll most likely be important in the future (apparently when he's wounded, it'll heal him). MC felt it looked familiar. Basically, besides during scenes relating to these, he barely has any screen time.

As of now the raw's isn't completed, so there is no hint of any ML for the time being.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  15. Poor_Hero

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly speaking, I wish the ml is the male companion that mc hires when she attends this big party, an actor that doesn't have much fame cuz he doesn't want to use backdoor (aka sleeping to get his resources) that guy is smooth~~ giving advice to mc's ex-husband and Zhang bi (one of Ori!FL admirers) about maintaining their appearance cuz they look too old to be kept XD (the scene is so funny and they end up leave the party in anger)

16. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think Jiang wenyu is ML. Mc is well, in her 40's whereas JW is in his 20's . Just a few years older then MC's son. And Jw's twin is now trying to woo Mc daughter who is only 18.

Mi shiru, Ceilo27, RBJ and 7 others like this.
  17. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is still on going?
    Is her son a villain/canon fodder? So, after MC rebirthed, her son and FL are married?
    Is FL a schemer? Will the son keep loving her?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  18. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah he is a villain he gets his retribution since in original timeline he caused a lot of suffering to MC and her daughter. Also this time line he hates ogFL so he hired so goons to throw acid on FL but it got splattered on her aunt instead disfiguring her , still the son of hers sided with ogFl even though the aunt was a victim here. MC often ponders where she went wrong in raising this son of hers, since before the arrival of OgFl he loved his mom and sister and cared for them but after her arrival he only sees her and discarded all of his other relations and relatives...

This timeline she never had any hope from him and assumed she just birthed a placenta and that she has only two daughters , in later chapters when he is facing shortage of money he shamelessly tries to ask his sister for money but thankfully she ain't naive and told MC and then scolded him in her mind and in msg and then blocked him, he also later comes to MC to ask her for money for his start-up business she says she doesn't have a son like him and she can adopt as many sons she wants , she seriously asks a random person on street to become her son ...(savage move) ...the son realises that she is serious about ending their son-mom relation.

19. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    The son is the Male lead of the novel (original timeline), yea he keeps loving FL even if she is wrong or whatever she does , even if she caused someone's death....

Actually the OgFl is like a jinx bringing badluck to everyone she is with in this timeline lol

Yea the story is on going

20. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell us how the Mc gets back at the scum ex husband so far in detail? :D

dance_monkey likes this.