Discussion Su Ming - Wang Lin - All Seer connection?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by ArseneLupin, Mar 29, 2020.

1. ArseneLupin

ArseneLupin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the heaven Defying Bead that belongs to Wang Lin and helps him get to fourth step was made by Su Ming and was also a part of the Feng Shui compass that originally belonged to Xuan Zang. So why does Su Ming make the bead when he wasn't cultivating the normal way, and how + why did All Seer become the spirit of the Feng Shui compass? Pursuit of the Truth was mind boggling to me honestly, just a huge mess

2. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Consider this with a grain of salt, because I have read both novels quite a long time ago, so I might be mistaken.
    Su Ming had a (best) friend called Bald Crane. In the second half of Pursuit of the Truth, near the final arc, Xuan Zang (4th step or higher lvl cultivator, to whom the compass belong to) have appeared and wanted Bald Crane. One of the beads that XZ had had Bald Crane's aura. SM have noticed that, fight happened, but SM was way to weak. Bald Crane tried to sacrifice himself, a lot of stuff happened and Bald Crane has disappeared. Then SM have possessed XZ and spent thousands of years searching for everyone so he could resurrect them, but in the end he failed. So he sent one of his beads and asked Old Men Exterminator to find Bald Crane. That is more or less origin of the Bead. Meanwhile All-seer is basically a part of Bald Crane/its reincarnation or something like that.

AmethystCherry likes this.
  3. Yanku

Yanku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At what moment does wang lin destroy one of the fingers of all heaven?

4. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, he never does it in RI. The same applies to SM and PotT. From what I remember, the concept of Allheaven first appears in ISSTH. Technically, name "Allheaven" also appears in RI, but it refers to a completely unrelated thing. So, in both cases (SM and WL), in the timeline it happened somewhere of screen, between the end of their respective novels and ISSTH.

AmethystCherry and Yanku like this.