Recommendations A-Ton Of Abilities

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Twentyfithbaam, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Twentyfithbaam

Twentyfithbaam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just like the title say, I'm looking for MCs with a ton of abilities, enough to hurt your wrist scrolling down reading them.

Please recommends MCs with a-ton of abilities that each serve a function. For example abilities listed like this:
    1. Flames of hell = corrupts, burns, sends people to hell, bla bla bla
    2. Eye of truth = sees through everything, unaffected by illusions, bla bla bla
    3. Shadow Steps = A speed amplification 1000000x, leaves no trace, bla bla bla
    4. Etc
    Not MCs that just keep getting abilities that are stronger than their previous abilities with a ton of useless words that go along with them. For example:
    1. Fist of the heavens, [followed by BS words]...It is power from an ancient dragon!
    2. Karate chop, [followed by BS words]...It is stronger than the first of the heavens!
    3. Headbutt mania, [followed by BS words]... Unrivaled strength!
    4. Toe Tickler, [followed by BS words.]...It can crush the nine heavens!

Also Please Don't recommend Japanese Isekais (Not that I hate them, I love Overlord, Satou, Tsuki Ga, etc) Or RL

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  2. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Play prototype

3. Twentyfithbaam

Reading List:
    Link
    C'mon Hamsuke, we're talking about novels.

Almaa likes this.
  4. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  5. The Hamster Overlord

Reading List:
    Link
    Jk~

6. The Hamster Overlord

Reading List:
    Link
    There's supreme soaring immortal. It's pretty good when it comes to a wide array of not useless abilities.
    I can't remember well, but I think, I Alone Level Up and the novel's extra are good when it comes to a shitton of abilities

7. Fooljastic

Fooljastic Truly Foolish

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmm thats a though one. Most have the whole: I get a new ability and it is an uprade to the old one, or use a few base ones very creatively. The only one I know that might end up this way is Stygian Mage.
    https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/20221/stygian-mage
    Its a slow burn and it only updates once a week on Royal Roadl, so i would say wait on that. Anyways watching this as this is right up my alley :D

Edit: I am sorry I missed the do not recommend RL part. lol Edit: 2 nevermind i misread

8. Twentyfithbaam

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I'm not sure how I missed this cultivation novel. Checking the wiki, the dude has abilities that do different things, from manipulating fate to absorbing energies. Thank you, I'll read it.

There is only like a hundred chapters out for it while it says the raw reaches 4K...Yeah that one dead in the waters, no way the translator will reach that far lol. I Alone Level Up, I've read the manhwa while Novel's Extra, a friend told me the MC is an adult but drops down mentally to a teen in arguments against people younger than him

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  9. Twentyfithbaam

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks but I did leave a RL note in OP

10. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm a spider, so what?.

11. Goblin Sleuth

Goblin Sleuth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You could try Re:Monster, while it is technically an isekai it was written before the fad, so it doesn't feel like a giant cliche. Protagonist was an ability user that could gain the abilities of his opponent by eating them. He reincarnates as a weak goblin, but for some reasons keeps his eating ability.

12. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    go search for korean novel with game system or vrmmorpg
    for now necromancypower-like are on sale
    search one novel and you get ten, ideal to kill time during the confinements

13. Neigh

Neigh "Lich-King" "Harem-Fan" "Tragedy-Hater"

Reading List:
    Link
    How about
    The Death Mage Who Doesn’t Want a Fourth Time

14. Twentyfithbaam

Reading List:
    Link
    Isekai my dude.
    It's just that I'm not feeling Isekai.

Being that vague doesn't help lol. I've read stuff that fits what i'm looking such as Everyone Else is a Returnee.

Gave up at around the time he helped his possible future wife get pregnant with another man's child and yeah I know the whole 'it's her race/culture thingy'

15. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A Monster Who Levels Up
    MC can turn into different monsters. Each monsters has different abilities (goblin specialize in alchemy, Ogre in combat etc.) the monsters can evolve into a higher breed of their species allowing MC to be OP. COMPLETED
    The story started with a harem but MC stays with the main girl due to some "reasons"
    Great Demon King
    MC has an AI in his brain. Setting in a fantasy world where people use magic. Think of Rimiru's Great Sage but chinese. Has SOME FEW sex scenes so goodluck finding them Lol.
    Womanizing Mage
    MC transmigrated into the worst and most hated guy in the city. He (not mc) was raping the princess of their empire at that time. MC discovers that the body he got into can practice all types of magic and can also be a warrior at the same time he also cultivates his worlds magic.COMPLETED.
    MC has a relationship with his wifes mother, step sister, the princess he rape, the princess now queen of the holy kingdom and her sister, the 2 priestess of light church. The priestess and princess of dark church, a girl who can see the future, godess/es, ex lesbian noble(she was inlove with the dark princess), married fox empress, his general, fiance, adventurer, another fox lady,dragon girl/s,
    And thats all i can name i dont know the others

16. Neigh

Neigh "Lich-King" "Harem-Fan" "Tragedy-Hater"

Reading List:
    Link
    AI??? Did you read a wrong Novel? The MC in "Great Demon King" has the Memorys of the Demon/Demon God that killed him at the Start of the Novel. Where comes the AI here?

17. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea your right i think its the warlock in the magus world

sapassde likes this.
  18. sapassde

sapassde [Big Rock] [Double Clown]

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend Campione.
    Well I don't know if it counts as having a shit ton of abilities but the abilities of the MC in Campione do serve a function each and how he uses it get's better the further you get in the story.

kaeltsw likes this.