Will Ai-chan ever meet that hottie again?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ai chan, Mar 29, 2020.

1. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know, my brain has more editing software, than it knows what to do with. I've had dreams that made a point of adjusting the pitch and tone, of music I don't remember, and voices/speech of people. Then there's the editing on the faces....

2. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like the question of "Will @Ai chan ever be POTUS?", I doubt it.

3. Katsurandom

Katsurandom [The One That Does Nothing][Villager C]

Reading List:
    Link
    are we still talking about vanilla dreams?

or we talk about modded playthrough(Lucid dreaming) ?

4. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    No, lucid means you have some control, or are aware that you're dreaming. I've just had random dreams, that took a sudden turn into horror, when my brain hit the randomize button on the character editors. That's when they wake me up. I only really remember the end of dreams, about when I'm waking up, so it sticks with you for years, when people go from vaguely familiar to... 'oh I've known this misshapen purple monstrosity for years, didn't we even used to bathe together...?', very jarring way to wake up.

5. LNreader

LNreader Courting Death

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ai-chan's still hot"
    [​IMG]

6. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I noticed you have vivid and cool dreams. How do you do this?

7. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, Ai-chan forgot her number. And since Ai-chan always called her 'Loli' at work, Ai-chan forgot her real name, so Ai-chan can't even stalk her since she also quit her job at the company we work together last time.
    Ai-chan realized that the girl in this dream was actually the girl in the other thread, the one about the stripdancing loli. Guess Ai-chan fell in love with her too much that she appeared in Ai-chan's dreams. Hope she's okay.
    Haha, thanks a lot. Ai-chan can't play 8 to 10 times a day, but then again, it's been a long time since Ai-chan tried that. Getting old sachs.
    Welcome back! How are you doing? Staying for good?
    Some Ai-chan do write, but some Ai-chan don't write. Doesn't really matter though, since Ai-chan will forget them all anyway after a couple of months.
    They did! There was whip play, rope play, candle play and milk play too!
    Oh, Ai-chan has no problem with piss play. It's just that doing piss play on the bed is a serious hassle.
    Yes!:blobReach:

AliceShiki likes this.
  8. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Milk play seems weird... o.0

Ai chan likes this.
  9. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    There are several ways:

1) The chemical way.
    Caffeine will keep your conscious memory part awake and allow you extended ability to remember your dreams. Unfortunately, some people won't be able to sleep or will not be able to achieve deep sleep when under the influence of coffee. But the good news is, sugar is a suppressant. All you need to do is to drink your coffee with sugar. Not too much sugar, because the aftertaste will actually keep you awake and maybe even give you nightmares. Instead, take small amounts of sweet iced coffee, maybe about as much as a shot glass before bed. Please do not do this however, if you have a problem with pissing in bed.
    Alternatively, you can take the milder option. You can drink Coca Cola or Pepsi as both of these have caffeine, but not too much that they keep you awake and with plenty of sugar to keep you sleeping like a baby. All you need is just a sip before bed. Yes, between just a sip or half a mouthful, then go piss and go to bed, in that order.
    What the sugar does is basically tell your body to spend energy to process the sugar into monosaccarides and it basically takes up the energy in your body to do this process. It is the same with starchy food, that's why you feel sleepy if you eat a lot of rice, but after the drowsiness pass, you get a lot of energy ready to be used. If you aren't tired, then this isn't gonna help at all, go chop wood or something.
    What the caffeine does is keep the part of the brain that you associate with being awake to remain awake. So what happens when you are both asleep and awake at the same time? Well two things can happen, either you get restless sleep or you can remember your dreams, or both.
    Thus why, if you take this approach, you should adopt a sleep posture called 'soldier sleep'. It involves sleeping on your back, with your head resting/pressing on something hard or semi hard. This makes it easier for you to fall sleep.

2) Sleep Discipline
    The explanation for this method is very simple. Know when you're about to awake and do your best to memorize the contents of the dream before you wake up completely. Sounds simple? In reality it is not. Most people just wake up, they don't realize that they're about to wake up. And therefore, these people won't be able to use this method.
    But if you can understand that you're about to wake up, you can do your best to remember your dreams. This is the point between sleep and waking. At this boundary point, you still have some memory of your dreams, but you are also awake enough that you are aware that you're dreaming and have conscious thoughts. Once you've passed this point into waking, you will forget everything in your dreams, but what you will remember what you remember in the boundary point.
    So if you dream 1, 2 and 3, and you managed to memorize 2 in this boundary, when you wake up you will only be able to remember 2 and not 1 or 3. This memory lasts for hours, days or even weeks before it disappears. Unless you have perfect memory.
    So how do you know how to recognize this boundary? It's quite simple. You can recognize that something isn't right or logical. When you're in a dream, you do not realize this at all. In the case of Ai-chan's dream in this thread, Ai-chan went to piss in the corner of the store. Now, at this point, Ai-chan didn't notice that there's anything wrong or illogical about pissing in the corner of the store, which means Ai-chan is still in the dream. But then, Ai-chan realized that Ai-chan has felt the sensations of pissing, but the satisfaction of having Ai-chan's bladders emptied was not there, even after pissing a litre. It was at this point that Ai-chan realized that it was a dream and Ai-chan tried to remember everything Ai-chan could remember about the dream while the dream crashes around Ai-chan.

3) Self-hypnosis
    This is harder than it sounds. The mechanics of hypnosis is not well understood. Some people are very susceptible to hypnotic suggestions while some people seem completely immune. And it doesn't seem like there is any method to increase a person's susceptibility.
    However, if you are one of those who are susceptible to hypnosis, all you need to do is tell yourself, "I want to have a cool dream and be able to remember it". Yes, it's that easy. You don't even need a pendulum. You can just say that to yourself repeatedly as you lie down on your back until you feel drowsy or you feel tired. That's all.
    When Ai-chan wants to dream something specific, Ai-chan would repeat something such as, "I am a soldier." or "I am a boy with big dick" or "I'm a hottie with big tits". The chance of success is 50-50, not even Ai-chan get it right often. Ai-chan likes to think that this is similar to praying to god, except this is praying to the god of sleep asking him to give you a good dream.

That being said, the one thing self-hypnosis works very well 100% of the time is when Ai-chan use it to set up time to wake up. Yes, you can self-hypnotize yourself to wake up at specific time, without relying in alarm clocks at all. You see, your brain knows the time. It can determine the difference between 1 minute, 10 minutes or 1 hour, without needing to look at the clock. So by hypnotizing yourself, you are basically telling your brain to gradually end your dream sequence within the specified time.

All Ai-chan needed to do was lie down on Ai-chan's back, then say something like, "It is now 5.30am. I will sleep for 5 hours. I will wake up at 10.30am." and repeat it 2 more times. That sets the brain to allow sleep for 5 hours. You have to be as clear as you can, as if you're talking to a dumb kid who might misunderstood your instructions. But you also must keep it as simple as you can because the dumb kid will forget your complicated instructions.

You're probably thinking, "But it's weekend and I want to sleep for 12 hours!" Well you don't actually need 12 hours of sleep. The problem with waking up is that alarm clocks jolt you awake in a way that left you feeling tired and unsatisfied. By self-hypnotizing, you are telling yourself to prepare to wake up so that you are not shocked away so rudely.

And also, the length of time you sleep has zero effect on the length of your dreams. You can dream for a thousand years in only two hours of sleep. You can also dream for 6 hours in 6 hours of sleep. Your time in the dream does not run parallel with your real life dream. Just think of it as going isekai while you sleep and at the end of the isekai, you simply return to the real world at the time you left it.

10. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai-Chan I’m pretty sure I’m older than you. If anything just double your age and that’s probably close to my age. Everyone keep saying when you reach a certain age you’ll reach a defining moment. Nope. I’m still the same guy. So AI-Chan do what you want to do. Have fun. As long as your not hurting anyone against their will. It’s all good. At least that’s what I believe.

Ai chan likes this.