Spoiler Rebirth of evil mother in law

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    So she basically gets all the cash after divorce and only leaves the company to him , the house is her's from beginning and to face slap them , she moves out since she has bad memories since she was locked here as a mental patient and the Zhang bi guy gave her medicine that truly made her more irritable like a mad person even if she wasn't, she basically sells the house without telling them and they get embarrassed after the new buyer Mr zao shows up.
    She also opens a beauty product company and has the secret formula for it , he regrets not seeing it before divorce since now his company is in lot of loses due to ogFl since being the "righteous" person she is she got offended when she came to know that all painting that MC Gave her were rip off of the original from a expert (she was gonna sell them for money since the company wasn't doing well so she didn't get any pocket money from the scum ex ), she decided to go to a show where they identify the painting and old artifacts and said all stuff like she loves her godmom (MC) and how MC Gabe her the paintings but her friend told they were fake but she didn't believe her , and hence came to the show, she acted all cute and innocent (ewwwww) , the paintings were fake indeed and everyone started to hate on MC but then MC released photos that showed the scum ex giving it to her and all the haters apologized and hated the scum ex , hence lowering the company benefits even more...this helped her get publicity for her beauty pills without spending money on advertisements.
    Oh also since the company wasn't doing good the scum ex was angry and got even more angry after he came to knew that the son was dating the ogFL , he freezer all his cards and hence they broke up, the son took advantage of the Deng girl I mentioned earlier and hence got profits from her family. This all got spoiled when the FL aunt who is now all scarred asked for pills MC made from scum ex , so he asked the Deng girl mom to ask MC (shameless person, he was also trying to steal the formula), jokes on him though since MC didn't even gave her any face and told that she doesn't have son and said they can adopt him if they want since this lady started to lecture her about her son...there was this another lady who doesn't get along with MC but never harmed her, she is a gossip lady and also wants the special pills but got angry since the Deng lady wanted them as well (idk exactly correct me if I am wrong), the Deng lady started to gossip about NC but this another lady sided with MC and hence everyone knowing that MC son has relationship with ogFL, when the Deng girl got to know it she was very angry that how she was buying clothes and stuff for her rival, she insulted the ogFL (they were in a mall trying clothes for the fL) the FL tried to deny her but in vain, got humiliated and went home crying. The Deng family also withdrew all their funds back now , leaving the company is bad situation.

Also the Zhang bi person tried to form Deal with MC for some ingredient in her pill as a excuse that he wants to make a very profitable medicine for everyone in the world, MC refused and he now's joint hands with the scum ex and they duplicated her pills as peach blossom pills but they were shit since whoever ate them started to fart and have side effects, the scum ex borrowed lots of money for this project, and hence was petrified that his business was going in loss...all customers were asking back for refunds but they kept repressing the news upsetting the customers even more. The scum ex went to complain to Zhang bi but the Zhang family didn't give a f*CK about him.
    if I missed something someone else please add it...since I tend to read lots of novels (MTL ) I may have forgotten some of the parts or messed em up

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  2. dance_monkey

dance_monkey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too bad (the son) being the ML and did all that + siding with FL against his own mother Break my heart , his mother did nothing bad to him and receiving bad things make me wonder how such a ML is Written

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
    Chunin, Mi shiru, Ceilo27 and 7 others like this.
  3. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    the Ori!ml really inherited scum ex-husband's personality, takes his mother and sister's feeling for granted, use them fully until they rot and send them to die... if they disappoint him, he will be angry cuz he is that selfish, thinking as he is the heir and male child of his family so he doesn't really care much about his mother and sister >.>

4. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow... So do the origML and origFL breakup? What kind of setback does the son/origML suffer? Does the family company fail? Does he try to inherit the mc’s new company?

Venice1 likes this.
  5. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Su Mei maybe selfish and petty but she is with principles. I like her.

6. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea for like a short period of time, but the son does love FL even after break up....

He suffers set back in his own business since in previous lifetime he used mc's connection to skyrocket his business and her money as well ,this time his dad's group is going downhill in sewage and his mom has broke off relationship with him

No he doesn't try to inherit her company but does want her to give him money

7. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read chapter after 52?

8. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    It's on going though

Poor_Hero likes this.
  9. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    I think ,if there is any, Zhang zhishu could be one of ML CANDIDATES . He is closer in age. Has been plotted by his own family, helped by fl and has more momentum in business world. As fer as could be seen, he is single.

Lydianne_Pyria, RBJ, Jukki and 2 others like this.
  10. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we know, how often Author publishes chapters?

11. fringecapybara

fringecapybara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    3x a day. Think it's local time 9 AM, 3 PM, 9 PM.

12. fringecapybara

Reading List:
    Link
    Title is "Rebirth", not "transmigration"?

In the summary (according to the author), MC learned that she was a character in a book after she died the first time. That wasn't really mentioned in novel itself though, mainly just a straight rebirth...

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
    FunSmiles, Ceilo27 and Poor_Hero like this.
  13. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it was mentioned in the novel. Remember the time fl went inside her jade bracelet? She had a dream before that about a magical place inside her bracelet. She went into it and the original novel was there. That's how she knew everything that happened after her death.

JoshyM62, Ceilo27, Jukki and 2 others like this.
  14. fringecapybara

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, vaguely remember that now. Some old guy gave her a novel? LOL
    So it is transmigration + rebirth. How does the title not make sense?

15. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    No, she didn't transmigrate. She went back in time after her death, hence "rebirth". And no, she didn't get the novel from a old guy, MC went into the space in her bracelet and found the original novel there (which is not transmigration btw). If MC regained memories of living an entirely different life outside of being the villain in the novel, or waking up to being in a completely different body/world, then it would be transmigration.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
  16. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you perhaps, mixing another novel with this one? It's completely rebirth story. And no, she didn't rebirth randomly. The first chapter had shown how she died in her last life. And there is no old man.

Ceilo27, Tyong and Poor_Hero like this.
  17. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read a few chapters and i am hooked ~~~ .
    Finally a refreshing bg novel apart from those too same context type .

applefish and Th.ay like this.
  18. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Jiang Yage's mother DIDN'T helped li wangjin in college. It was his own parents send him money through her. Even worse, they send 100000 but she gave him only 60000. Now, I know where that Yage got her characteristics from.

19. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler, but I’m kinda confused on who those characters are in the story, do you mind explaining them to me? :blobsweat:

AoMay likes this.
  20. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Jiang Yage= ori!FL (JY)
    Li shize=ori!ML (LS)
    Fang Junrong=FL / LS mother
    Li xinyin= FL daughter (lx/ cutie)
    Li wangjin = scum husband (lw)
    Wu shell= ori! Fl mother/ lw's white moonlight
    Wu sixin= ori!fl aunt. Wu shell's twin. Lw's mistress.