LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he's going to summon his tribulation to fight again. Though, I think its more likely that he'll kill the ~3m with the sword array, then use the SP from that to power up a single target attack to kill the demon with. Not that the two are mutually exclusive really.

userunfriendly and tkato like this.
  2. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    552 felt like quite short compared to the other chapters so far, wonder if he did it so the chapter would end right there instead of in the middle of the battle that im assuming is coming next chapter. also i see no real way out of this other then berry and the others or the tree lady coming to save him. he better not do that tribulation shit again lol, last time it could at least be explained that he was way more powerful last life so he knew what to expect and with the war god system he could handle it. but now hes in uncharted territory in terms of cultivating and has to protect the princess.

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C551: So, what's to stop these poor, downtrodden newcomers from conquering a few scattered worlds and growing in power freely that way? As long as they picked their targets carefully, they'd be like gods in most of those worlds.

4. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Gah! I’m sure he’s asked for a minute to start his tribulation. Moar!:p

Least plausible thing in these chapters is no one thinking of killing others to be string. I find it impossible to believe that, most likely such people got executed.:eek:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  5. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, as the translator, i can tell you that chapter 552 had about the lower end of the standard word count (1500 words), the three chapters before it all had around 2k-2k3 words each, i'm sure it was meant to pace the chapter word count again so as to not go too overboard with the word-per-chapter.

Two reasons.
    1/ Scattered worlds are very far away. If they didn't have access to a Super Dimensional world or the fees to pay for a ship, they would never actually get there. These people are not even 30 yet and they're already looking for a short way out to skip working hard, I doubt they have enough to pay for a ship or is strong enough to use Super Dimensional worlds to travel even if they had access to them.
    2/ Scattered worlds are prone to being invaded or destroyed by the demons, because of how faraway they are from the rest. It was clear from the chapters in Huang Quan's tunnel that the demons are actually winning despite spreading their forces so thin, invading several worlds at once, only investing the minimal necessary efforts at a time. Not to mention the problem of the power ceiling in Scattered worlds. I'm sure that ambitious people like them wouldn't settle for just being a god king in a backwater planet.

tkato likes this.
  6. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    speaking of super dimensional worlds, these chapters just further drove me to believe he'll eventually combines earth, the cultivation world and berrys iron gym into one world in the iron gyms dimension. the fact theres a set number of super dimensional worlds and they've all been claimed makes it seem like its driving home the point this is where its headed eventually.

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    With the help of Laura's items and the ocean's impenetrability, I can't help but feel that he could wipe out all of the demonized people in fairly short order. Going to visit the civilization below feels like an unnecessary risk/waste of time when they don't know how long they have until Triste finds the world. Its not like its going anywhere. He can always visit it later so long as the world isn't destroyed.

Unless I'm misremembering, the world they're in now is also a super dimensional world. That being the case, I think its more likely he'll merge it with his homeworld. After all, he doesn't own the club, but Laura will almost certainly be happy to gift this world to him after he defeats Triste.

tkato likes this.
  8. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL tell that to his shifu, who he seems to be in no rush to return to despite the fact he has literally all of his sects resources on him right now.
    oh thats a really good point and guess. it makes a lot of sense, i guess im just hung up on merging with the club cause i assume kitty and berry will never let go of him because of his cooking lol. and kittys skill means having her be connected to the super dimensional world is really useful for a lot of situations.

9. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His personality up until now doesn't support him doing that though. Ever since the first war in the cultivation world, he's always been someone who would rather deal with the source of a problem rather than what's at hand, it just happens that the source of his problem is always at a different place. This is similar to that, as killing all the demonized people here would be futile when WAO itself can easily attach to a random joe and give them more power. Sure he's skipping out an what is practically a Soul Point farm, but he's always done that.

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If there's no random joes to attach to, then it really can't.

11. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, the last random joe it could stick itself to is Laura, and she sure as hell doesn't have a System to help fight off its forceful invasion.

12. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she has a bag full of unrivaled items though and is a bramble bird, so she probably has some base protection against it.

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Which meant that this particular anti-Ghost formation should be the strongest that had ever been used in known history!" The known history of a very minor world from outside the outermost edges of civilization.

I wonder what the Earth Sword will do to make her want to ask him for it too ;)

14. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Slice a mountain in half?:p

15. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    look our mc literally punched a wall of ice made from the old gods after seeing that powerful demon get evaporated for doing the exact same thing to the water right before that. hes not made the smartest choices this arc lol
    edit: also he should now have a crazy amount of soul points from killing those demons. so he should be set for the rest of this arc in this world.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
    jacobpaige likes this.
  16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Unless its a divine mountain guarded by the power of the old gods, I doubt that would impress her. Her standards are much higher than that ;)

userunfriendly likes this.
  17. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well the author just answered my question of why their are so many humans and human like races in all the worlds. also seems like he really is gonna be able to merge earth with this world considering all the people in it are dead it seems.

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Origin got all the soul points from these people.

19. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    huh he actually told her his secret even if he said it in a way that makes it seem like hes joking. its interesting to think about how different the timeline is this time from his previous life, pretty much everything is extremely different. i wonder if he ever tells Anna and his other love interests though id bet he probably doesnt.

userunfriendly likes this.
  20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    “I can, with a running start, going to the other side won’t be a problem” I'm surprised it can't fly.

"If Teacher had run into the same situation, he probably would’ve dealt with it much better than I did." I'm not so sure... ;)

"now serious unlike never before." So, he's not taking this very seriously then.