Spoiler Rebirth of evil mother in law

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    good, I am so happy to read that XD he deserves to be treated like dirt after everything that happened XD when a scum meets a bitch yeah~

2. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, I wasn't all that shocked. I had my doubts. Like, how someone could be so pure hearted when she shared same egg with someone conniving like Wu Sixin and created an egg of someone narcissist like Jiang Yage. She could be anything but a pure white lotus.

3. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

4. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did he react when he found out the truth?

5. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    He had a Stroke.

6. Coolcat24

Coolcat24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to her son and ex-hus. after everything.

7. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    It's still ongoing. Son is still an idiot. It's not going to stop anytime soon. Ex-hus is a complicated case. Every time you think he is regretting and going to repent, he goes and accuses someone else for all that is wrong with life. Him and yage both shows narcissistic behavioral patern.

8. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is life for the origFL so far? Does her attention seeking action hurt any more innocent people like in The first life?

9. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    How did li Wang Jin react to this news?

10. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Right now she's only hurting herself and Li Wangjin.
    But, there was a girl Deng Du . She was in love with Li Shizi for quite a long time. She was one of the Villainess in the ori!book. So, when LS was in need of money and FL rejected him and JY broke up with him, she went and proposed investment. He readily agreed to date her and told her that JY is his sister. So, that dumb girl thought , she should make relation with JY and bought her many expensive thing. So, imagine her reaction when she learned LS and JY haven't have a brother-sister relationship but they were bf-gf and still have emotions for each other, they deceived her. She understandably blew up and withdrawn the investment.
    But, don't feel sorry for her. LX warned her but she thought LX was jealous of LS and fl wasn't a good mother so she antagonized her in her birthday only to get a faceslap. Her mother also badmouth fl. Which caused Su Mei to tell everyone howLS took side of his JY and his dads Mistress instead of his mother in time of divorce. Everyone called him a white eyed wolf.

11. fringecapybara

fringecapybara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guilty. =D That's for reading way too many webnovels. =)

12. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    *Sigh* Li Wangjin died. Guess the reason! That's right, LS & JY.
    The day LW died , fl had a dream of what happened after she died. The moment she died , that bracelet broke and all that good comes with it was gone. Ls and lw got tax evasion law suite and JY cheated them and ran away with Wang xiao.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  13. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    The company of scum ex (Ai rong group) after selling the peach blossom pills (rip off,of MC pills, but extremely bad quality) went down hill, the Zhang family ditched them too, and pushed all blame of LW , due to which his already bad image in front of people got even worse, he had to sell his shares because he had taken loan for the pills advertisement and stuff, now he is no longer the head on the company and his post got reduced down..also all the people who bought the pills are demanding for compensation twice or thrice the original amount.
    MC was quite happy to see him suffer and offered a discount on her pills that day, her stylish when she saw her skin got amazed at how flawless it was and was determined to buy the pills for herself after she saw the beauty MC possess .

14. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will only mention one important factor of the main story which everyone has failed to mention so far. And that is story's own plot armour, it's a bracelet MC got from her grandmother. In previous life time, MC didn't put that much importance to it but this bracelet is some ancient treasure that only gets activated by absorbing itsrightful owner's blood. When MC's son and JY started dating; his son actually stole this bracelet and gave it to her, which MC never noticed till her second life time. JY loved this bracelet and used to wear it on her and one time, when MC got injured, JY helped her to gain good points from her future hubby's mum (at that time MC wasn't that much against her). At that time, MC's blood accidentally dropped on to the bracelet and bracelet's power was activated. The sad thing was bracelets powers will sink into the person that's wearing it when it gets activated, so it all went in to JY. This was the main cheat JY used to conquer all Male characters and all obstacles that came in her way. This bracelets powers played the most crucial part in all her life's success. And after MC's death bracelet broke down and rest was mentioned in a previous spoiler.

In the second life, MC knew what sort of power this bracelet held and activated it the first thing she got to know of it. Hence it sinked in to her. Idk how but JY also knew of the existence of this bracelet even though she never even saw it in this lifetime so far, which MC also felt weird about. And JY made some bs to make MC's son steal it from her, in which the son tried his best to do but fortunately he failed since it doesn't have a physical existence anymore. It's quite strange how FL knew about this key cheat bracelet, maybe I missed some part about it. In any case she didn't have the main cheat of being the FL of this story and her charms only worked on few people. And FL halo only helped her get so far because she needed her cheat to achieve the success on each scenario but without it (and with her walking on to each scene with high levels of confidence from who knows from where she got) she ended up fucking up every single thing and making enemies who were originally supposed to be her allies. Hence her downfall automatically happened with MC having to do much about it. And MC using her cheat to the fullest of its potential gained everlasting youthful appearance.

15. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    She had a dream in both lifetime, that that bracelet was magical and where can she find it. After repeatedly seeing that dream, she was convinced , that bracelet was her to achieve.

16. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol nice logic right there.
    So I also see this gaming laptop everywhere in ads yanno, and I really want it so I even dreamt about it. And by following this great logic, I guess now I can go break in to that showroom and grab it since it's mine to achieve. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Seriously though, there's no end to her shamelessness. She ought to treat her mother in law better when she acquired such huge cheat from her. I mean, putting aside the fact that she practically stole something from someone claiming it to be hers even when it's clear the damn thing only activates with owner's blood. Least she could have done is treat the person who let her have such fortune better. Ay she really is irredeemable.

17. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup Jiang yage actually claims to be "rightful owner" of bracelet as bracelet should have it's own choice to choose amd according to her it "chose her"

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
    Ceilo27, mmem and Th.ay like this.
  18. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't get it why all J yage suitors like her on first meet .
    Just after getting his hand attacked by Wang guy subordinates Lshizi did have negative feelings for JY but then Zhang Bi came and gave her medicine to treat and then JY giving medicine to Fang Jiming for his broken fingers (same like past life) and FJ actually like past wanted to protect her (just waiting for medicine to come at cheap rates)

I didn't get one thing from raws
    Jiang Wenyu (zb brother) apart from ZB does his mom too doesn't want him to come back? (Recent chapters) .
    I think JW suits better to be Ml compared to Jiang Diaxie (actor guy) he (JD) seems to have some secrets too otherwise how would he recognize quality jades (chap 66) .
    Mc could be considered to be gentle towards JW ...

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
  19. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Beacause of the protagonist halo. What else? The truth about JW and ZB family is still mystery.

20. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapters could be expected?