Discussion Bill Gates conspiracy theory rant

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Martialegg, Apr 1, 2020.

?

Do you think Bill Gates is the one responsible for the Covid19 pandemic?

1. Yes. Although he might not be the principle offender, he's likely to be involved.

4 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Nope. I think it's the opposite. He wants us to be ready of the pandemic.

21 vote(s)
    65.6%
  3. I don't know and I don't care >.>

7 vote(s)
    21.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martialegg

Martialegg [World's most powerful Egg] [HazyPrecise's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    This is actually a rant thread. I'm yet again losing a bit more faith toward the future of humanity :facepalm:
    If you're lazy, read the Bolded words so you can skim through.

It's very interesting to know that a LOT of people actually suspecting that Gates actually one of the key suspect to the origin of Covid19.

As for me, I personally believe that Gates is not the culprit. It's the complete opposite.
    Guess what? A lot of people would call me stupid for this. :ROFLMAO:
    My main reasoning is simple. If he wants to depopulate forcefully, then he should not have gone public about it from the start. Everything he did would be like the other Billionaires. Stay silent and do it silently.
    The fact that he tried to go public means that he's ready to be criticized and feels that it is worth the cost. He stands no benefit by being in the spotlight if he wants to depopulate forcefully and by warning us years before today.

It's funny to see the fact that because he brings warning from the earlier years, makes him a suspicious target to a lot of people.
    Is it human nature? If so, then no wonder the rich and powerful people doesn't want to help common people.
    Would you blame a guy that tried to warn you about the incoming disaster, which you didn't believe in the past, And bite him back, while saying that he caused the disaster without solid evidence?
    Gates is actually one of the least Billionaires out there that wants to sacrifice human life for money.

If you're interested in the details, here's some link that will make you understand the whole point:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-vaccinations-depopulation/
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...dation-did-not-patent-coronavirus/2919503001/
    https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...p-implants-to-fight-coronavirus-idUSKBN21I3EC
    https://biohackinfo.com/news-bill-gates-id2020-vaccine-implant-covid-19-digital-certificates/

Check the comments on the links and you'll see how crazy the conspiracy theory is.
    As a commoner myself, I think I slowly understand why those powerful and rich people always look down on us. :blob_teary:
    It's amazing how people would believe random information without knowing the validity of the information. It's like they just want an outlet for their fear and hate. Bill Gates just happened to be a good unlucky target.
    I can even imagine some of Gate's billionaires friends would pat his back and say: "See, Gates? That's how human nature works. You're doing good doesn't mean everyone would perceive you as good, and vice versa. It entirely depends on how well you control the media. That's just how the world works."

So, I'm actually interested to see NU's community thought about it.
    What do you think? Tell me your opinion below!
    Thx for reading (y)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  2. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, it's a guy called Nego Ney

Maomaomao, Gin_Hindew and Martialegg like this.
  3. InvincibleDespair

InvincibleDespair Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Should have just let it die where it began, why bring it here.

Crazyh3, Martialegg and Rickymex like this.
  4. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't care who started the virus. I'm a nobody and the common people can't do shit to them. What I want to know is if their secret organization has magic and alien technology. At least before I die in this world, I want to confirm that there is a big bad behind the world. Better if there is an opposing organization fighting them behind the scenes. I'll be interested on how they actually manage to control mankind in this world. Was it through magic Science? Or both?

Gin_Hindew and Martialegg like this.
  5. DeirdreH

DeirdreH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he's involved, but like a lot of other evil people he always has plans ready to go when the next suitable crisis arrives.

Martialegg likes this.
  6. Rickymex

Rickymex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Neither. Real science and nature completely destroy 99% of what fiction writers can come up in terms of amazingness. Go dive into space phenomena videos on YouTube and you will see the limits of authors creativity in comparison to what scientists and astrologers have discovered existing in the universe.

Sabruness and Martialegg like this.
  7. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Look from my point of view,

We already have an impeding doom coming to us anyway. Rich people might collude to reduce population, but that's like pouring water into the ocean.

Nature will kill us all with the rate we are polluting the planet. No plan needed.

Martialegg likes this.
  8. Martialegg

Martialegg [World's most powerful Egg] [HazyPrecise's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a good point ;-;
    But, I can't help it when I saw the MSNBC news and looking at the comments. The number of people believing such theory are actually growing.

That's actually straight to the point xDD And sadly, that's the truth.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2020
  9. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm nah~
    this cat forget where to read but it was long time ago~ decade perhaps?
    with advance of technology people have easier time to move from one place to other even among countries~ people also like to concentrate on dense population area such as city cuz that where main economy lay~ if new disease happen on high density population area then foala~

anyway~ lazybum is everywhere~ you see people prefer search something to blame rather than try to solve when meet a problem~
    nothing new~
    it just happen on internet era people have easier time to express their mind~
    yup like there exist planet of water? that literary it surface is burning but the water not evaporate~ or planet that raining glass~

Martialegg likes this.
  10. InvincibleDespair

InvincibleDespair Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Siceraria

Siceraria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... from this video

Bill Gates is clearly trying to help us.
    You know, dead people can't buy Microsoft products

Crazyh3, Drake98 and Martialegg like this.
  12. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, but he was partly responsible for the spread of something even more heinous, i.e., Windows 10!
    COVID 19 cases: nearly 1 million; Lethality: 3%
    PCs running Windows 10: >1 billion; Suffering Users: 99%

P.S. Just kidding; methinks this conspiracy theory is plain silly. :facepalm:

reagents 11, Drake98, raitei and 3 others like this.
  13. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    it remind me with when vista and windows 8 come~

Martialegg and otaku31 like this.
  14. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    Too lazy to click the links but Bill Gates literally warned us about our unpreparedness for pandemics 4 years ago on Ted Talk....

In any case, those people have no power to influence the richest man on earth. I find it absolutely laughable how anyone could genuinely believe that crap. For all you know, some entity just wants others to see that some people believe it, regardless of whether or not it's true, and reacting to the situation is pretty much just what they wanted you to do. Be mindful where you put your attention to.

Martialegg and Drake98 like this.
  15. ExcitableFoci

ExcitableFoci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The virus is granting goverments all around the world unprecedented prowers. Hungary turning into a dictatorship just this week is a good example of that.

Bill is a scapegoat, in the off-chance this is indeed a human creation. Im pretty sure its from a politician with dreams of grandeur.

Martialegg likes this.
  16. MadraRua

MadraRua :: ˓(ᑊᘩᑊ⁎) :: Divorcee

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe I'm actually having to write this ---- but no, Bill Gates is not the cause of this pandemic.

He's a forward thinking innovator and now a philanthropist. He spoke on the coming pandemic from the research that came of Ebola and the thoughts that the best minds had on dangerous pandemics at that time and to come.

I'm not an expert on this, but in my humble opinion governments don't listen to early warning signs. Whether it's on epidemics or climate change, money speaks. Maybe the one thing we'll all learn from this is to be more proactive and heed the advice of our scientific brethren.

Martialegg likes this.
  17. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Who decided to disband the US pandemic team? :hmm: That seems awfully suspicious to me. :blobwoah:

Martialegg likes this.
  18. Rickymex

Rickymex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not to mention:
    The giant void in space that completely defies our understanding of space.
    A elliptical dwarf planet with 4 hour days, two moons, and a ring of debris surrounding it.
    One of Saturn's Moons (Hyperion) is able to shoot beams of static electricity like a shitty OC legendary pokemon.
    A galaxy that sits out alone in space away from all other galaxies.
    A planet with such a strong magnetic field it creates that constant.
    Galaxies that eat Galaxies
    The giant membrane of liquid plasma that surrounds and protects our solar system
    A slowly dying planet that somehow survived the explosions of the dead star it currently orbits.
    Stars traveling at million of miles per hour after having been slingshotted by black holes.
    Hell just a picture of the sheer scale of the KNOWN universe is mind blowing.

asriu, Martialegg and Sabruness like this.
  19. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    It always amazes me of the depths that the more unhinged segments of humanity can dive to in their insane delusions and even more amazing is the amounts of stupid people who buy into the stuff.

The funny thing is: If they just spent some time on a proper google search, they'd be able to easily find out about viruses like COVID-19 and it's ilk. But... they'd rather google search whackos whose mailing address is in the State of Delusion on the Planet of Insanity.

If anything, Bill Gates is the model philanthropist. He actually puts his money, en masse, where his mouth is.

True, though half the time when governments dont act in time it's either the experts motivated by something else who tell them not to OR it's special interest groups who have vested interests in certain outcomes. This occurs on both sides of the fence, both those who dont want certain things to happen/be done as well as those who do.
    All that or they're not real experts and just spout whatever sounds good without realizing the potential consequences. I'd be more specific but that'd be delving into politics and thus a no-no

Martialegg likes this.
  20. raitei

raitei ⟪Procyon lotor paronomasiaabsentii⟫

Reading List:
    Link
    Shoot, I missed my chance to sell some tinfoil hats here. Ah well, might as well took some nuffies out of this post.

Martialegg and ExcitableFoci like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.