Recommendations No bastards and half-strong, virginal FL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ichigom, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Ichigom

Ichigom Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know all of them. I started "genius doctor" some time ago and I actually like it. I also started 'the seventh....", but I forgot all about it as I've waited for the translated chapters. So I'm not gonna begin the others until they're translated. It's pointless.

2. Ichigom

Ichigom Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like it, but it's to convenient how all falls in place for her:))). Still, with all the other white lotuses in novels, this remains appealing in spite of it's rigidity.

3. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Clear and Muddy Loss of Love, Female General And Eldest Princess Completed Quality Well written gem novel

4. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    i mean you prolly wont find the kinda stories you want in eastern novels then. I would suggest looking at western novels. They have plenty of good FMCs who are a lot more reasonable and realistic.

That said, im currently reading He's MIne, No Objections Allowed. Its cute, the female lead is still mush for the male lead but she's not like....unrealistically so? Doesnt juste bend over backwards for some dick. He isn't one, either. A dick. And she's funny. So yeah i recommend that one for a romance.

But not for an action-romance

5. BookwormThatHatesTragics

BookwormThatHatesTragics Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Venerated Venomous Consort... Close as she's strong and such, long chapters tho
    It'll take a long shot before the romance gets chummy

As for the best, it's not easy to be a man after crossing into the future

6. BookwormThatHatesTragics

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe Secret Wardrobe of the Duchess. Not hard badass but strong woman type in a sense that she doesn't get chummy and like tho the ML is trying hard to. No fighting either

Villainess Reverses Hourglass, where the FL is a villain-villain and first meetup with the ML is also something that shows her strong calculating part bc even if the ML apologizes in the 2nd meetup she "accidentally" crushed the flowers he gave her. She's no warrior fighter either.

You Got The Wrong House, Villain
    She's strong and badass yet kinda sweet to others. Kinda coz she doesn't have any emotions after being experimented on the lab. Got strength, shows her capability as part of underworld. Only connection she got with the ML is she feels emotion when they touch so she tries all kinds of stuff to try to get close but not much affection involve.

7. BookwormThatHatesTragics

Reading List:
    Link
    Others I know of aren't here but still include it anyway:

Storm and Silence by Robert Thier - old Britain setting, where chauvinistic bastards are present but one stubborn headed feminist takes the gall to dress up as a man and work as a secretary for the richest man in the world. Anyway, it happens as she had accidentally helped him save money as the ML is SO DAMN STINGY. So he owes her and doesn't know she's a woman so offers a job and when he realizes he made her dressup as it will be SHAMEFUL at that time to have a woman secretary (unheard of).

Banter here, banter there. Never chummy mushy type but kills you with laughter.
    Badass FL Seriously bc she literally LOATHES marriage and she finds every opportunity to "accidentally" crush her suitors' feet and pride at balls.

Worth reading. Very. You'll regret passing this one if u don't. Anyway, first 2-3 chapters might not seem much but keep reading. It's worth it.

Lord Day and Lady Night.
    Same author. Truly a gem. Same setting however the woman here is a prostitute, and the man is a damn noble but sees the woman as someone needed of rescuing when it looks like he'll need help than her. Here shows how, she got a pride beyond her "occupation". Hard to explain as it's not easy not to get criticisms from non- readers. However very worth it.

Another Chinese novel that has badass FL:
    I can't remember the title but plot goes like there's twins separated. Dad's a bastard, their Mom died w/o the other knowing as she resents her Mom for leaving her with her Dad. Her twin's a star then went missing so she was pleaded to take her role when she was busy being a "geological dog". Not interested but got touched when she learned the sacrifices of her twin and decided to take the role. She met the contract boyfriend (ML) which dates her RARELY for show and the one she's planning to hammer but got along with him.
    Strong FL. Never chummy.

8. words

words Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You've got the wrong house, villain
    The Sword and The Dress
    Stolen Love
    The Baby isn't yours

9. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List: