LCD Let Me Game in Peace

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Mar 1, 2020.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    It feels like they're completely disregarding his mother and her ancestors when investigating his past. Just because his father came from a family of nobodies doesn't mean his mother did too.

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C60: They were standing on his turtle when he died. How did they not die too? Wouldn't it have either despawned or turned on them?

C67: He should try that technique his sister gave him and see if its similarly compatible. I expect he's going to need one for each stat after all.

C74: Why hasn't he gone to all the dungeons on campus and downloaded them yet? It wouldn't take very long and the potential gains are enormous.

C80: He should have shouted something like, "Ah! Its the crazy hit and run stalker lady that tried to run me over when I wouldn't go on a date with her!" That would likely have put an end to this particular attempt quite quickly.

C84: Why didn't he check for a mythic companion beast before leaving? Its not like it would have taken him long. She'd already left and he wouldn't need to incubate it immediately.

C86: I wonder if he'll actually take his sister's mythic companion beast. It doesn't sound like they'll give him much choice. If so, I wonder if he'll get her another one.

4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He should have pumped her for information about the mythic companion beasts and the zones they came from, especially the unclaimed ones. Then he could have asked to be taken to see them, and downloaded the dungeons while he was there.

I wonder if he'll eliminate it within 90 seconds, and if so, if it'll be just barely within, or by a super wide margin.

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't understand why he doesn't load up on dungeons. It would be stupidly easy and could easily lead to more sutras for his capped stats as well as more elites to grind for skills, pets and battle experience. If nothing else, they'd give him a change of pace.

6. dio

dio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get it either, there is so much to win and nothing to lose...

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Miss Wang, if it’s not a homework mission, I hope to decline the offer." He's being an idiot. The things that guy teaches are exactly the kinds of things the MC needs to learn about most, and that would waste the most time and resources to self-teach. What is even the point in attending college if he's going to avoid all of its benefits?

"It was a pity that Zhou Wen didn’t find any places similar to Small Buddha Temple." Yeah, its too bad he doesn't have a stepmother that could and would tell him exactly which dungeons have those sutras and arrange for him to safely and quickly visit them all. That would make this whole thing a total non-issue. If only there were someone like that. /s

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He should just issue a mission on that information board to find the palm for him. He has the points and its likely the fastest way.

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that's probably his PE hitting 11. I wonder if the sutra guarded by the firebirds will be strength or speed. I'm leaning towards strength since it has Imperial in the name.

Also, if he doesn't want to issue a mission to find the palm prints, then he should just start a forum game. I'm sure there are lots of people that would like to do a psuedo-treasure hunt if he just pointed out the palms' existence. He could even start a fad of visiting the various dungeons and snapping photos of the palms so that he'll look even less strange when he's doing it in the future.

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why he didn't try to use his phone to evaluate the talismans.

"Wang Fei originally imagined that it was an Earth animal that had mutated on Mount Laojun, not expecting it to be a dimensional creature. After all, dimensional creatures weren’t able to step past the Wordless Monument." This seems self-contradicting.

11. nurysaqie

nurysaqie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with the rest, but I think that because he doesn't like his new family and because of the way his sister give him the fire cultivation thingy like if it was scrap of the table, he doesn't want anything from them.
    I could totally picture them making a grand ceremony for the inéritance thingy and trying to get him, only for him to say no and get inside the budda temple

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Qiao Siyuan was thinking about work, but Liz only wanted to finish off Zhou Wen personally." She's a perfect example of why nepotism is bad... She's laughably unqualified for her job...

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "like a hawk hovering above Fire God Platform with the Dragon Gate Fairy Skill." Does that skill not use primordial energy? If so, then how is it a primordial energy skill? If not, then how did he use it when he had no energy left?

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no doubt that he could beat the record himself, but getting her to do it via verbal instruction in exactly one try is a bit harder to believe. They've never actually coordinated on anything before after all. Exceptional teamwork doesn't just materialize out of nothing, especially when geniuses and their egos are involved.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would he be training outside of class? Its extremely out of character for him.

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he has to go there in reality in order to claim the saber, or if its something else. Also curious if he'll wind up using the saber, or giving it to that saber nut he's "training."

He really should just ask his step-mother about the cultivation techniques. I'm sure she could tell him which zone has one that enhances speed.

“Young lady, there’s no loss missing out on such insensitive men. It’s how he acts that makes him single. It will save you a lot of woe in the future.” I so totally agree with her...

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he'll need a new set of cultivation techniques for the upgrade to Epic, or if he'll just use these four going forward. Also curious if the siren is going to die or be enslaved. Enslaving seems more likely, but I don't see how he'd control her unless this new chaos art gives him some sort of dominion over her.

18. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My bet is he will need to find a new set and level up his understanding of his current ones. Like, instead of 21 points he will need 22 points at Legendary. Mythic Companion Beasts max out at 21 at Legendary so, obviously, his cultivation technique needs to trump that.

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I like that he didn't get in because he was just that awesome. Though, I'd respect him more if he told on himself after scanning in the dungeon.

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "The chances were about the same as winning the lottery." So, he can win the lottery nearly six times out of ten? Why is he still poor then?

That aside, I'm betting he'll fuse the two generals and start grinding for the third to fuse it too.