Forgotten Title BL about a substitute lover

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by xblkdragonx, Apr 2, 2020.

1. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was tagged in a spoiler forum before about a MC who was saved by the ML. He was more or less adopted by the ML's parents. Then as they grew older, he fell in love with the ML, but the ML only liked his classmate. When ML wanted to come out the closet, the classmate booked it and moved abroad. The ML was heartbroken and MC used that chance to 'threaten' ML to have ML date him. MC suffers a lot bc ML seems indifferent to him, MLs friends think lowly of him, and ML'S parents despise him, but MC endures it all bc he likes ML.

A couple of years past and the two are still dating. But the white moonlight comes back. MC thinking ML still likes the classmate, decides this is a good time to leave. So he tells ML he's leaving. ML thinks it's only temporary or it's just a fight they're having, but MC is serious. He packs everything up and breaks up with him. ML is devastated. Bc even though he seemed indifferent for all those years, he actually did fall for MC. When the white moonlight tried to seduce ML, ML rejected him, saying he only likes Mc.

ML was so stressed at a point, he was hospitalized, hoping the MC will come visit him, but the MC never does.

I just want to know what happened at the end of this novel lol

Scapezz, Tanyia and TokioftheBel like this.
  2. TokioftheBel

TokioftheBel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How to Deal With a Tsundere Gong

3. Snowbun

Snowbun

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Bljaan

Bljaan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing about MC being adopted by the ML parents is not in HTDWTG novel perhaps

5. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! That's the one! Thank you!
    Whoops, looks like I misremembered it. He wasn't adopted but taken in by the family as a servant and grew up with the ML.

Bljaan likes this.