Question The Novel's Extra, Chapter 114

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Paracosm, Apr 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Paracosm

Paracosm Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I was just about the The Novel's Extra and I had a couple questions regarding chapter 114.
    In this Chapter Yoo Yeonha read her fathers diary and found more about the past of the main protagonist.
    I just wanted to know the following: What is her father's name and can you summarize what happened?

Am assuming her father just partakes in the massacre with the Immortal hero and kills the main protagonists parents. Also she is feeling sad because her father was apart of it?

2. Dravde

Dravde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember that much anymore since it's been a while but if I'm correct it went something like:
    Her father, Yoo Jingwoon (I think it was), with many other famous people had planned the assassination of Prime Minister (I think), for the sake of the country. They hired the Chameleon Troupe to do the job and that led to a massacre to mislead the original purpose of the mission and the higher ups desided to disguised it as some sort of incident. The protags parents died there as a part of the cover up. She is pissed off because she thought her father was a good guy who hadn't done these things.