Discussion I SAW A MURDER!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Deadmantellnotales, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Deadmantellnotales

Deadmantellnotales rebmeM nwonK-lleW

Reading List:
    Link
    Today i got to see murder. It's not everyday that you get to see murder. The scene was very loud and it's unbearable (you know what i'm saying). I didn't get to take a picture coz i left my phone at home, who knows when i get to see another one.

prongsjiisan likes this.
  2. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    I live in the ghetto. I see people get shot about once a month.

3. Heartless

Heartless May your heart be your guiding key

Reading List:
    Link
    Fat Gaara, did you report it to the police?

4. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was a teenager (maybe around 15 or 16 years old), someone (maybe a classsmate of mine) showed me a video about a human corpse in the morgue getting dissected (the camera was too close and showing great details :notlikeblob:), it was interesting but kind of sickening, I nearly fainted, I don't remember the person to be honest or how he got the video but I never seen a video like it before or after, it was kind of a scary experience, gore stuff seen in movies doesn't compare :blobsick::sweating_profusely:

6. Nuwan

Nuwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thankfully you're alive to tell the tale but shouldn't you call the police before taking a photo?

7. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    With a gun huh...
    Well... Congratulation i guess? Dunno what you expect by sharing these here

8. AnonymousWildAster

AnonymousWildAster Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welllllll.... That's really frightening. I've seen one too when I was around 11 or 12 and it was an unexpected one coz it happened on our street and people were out on that day too plus I know the person who got murdered by the knife since his my godfather. Everyone was running while I was just standing some spot away from the scene .

9. ExcitableFoci

ExcitableFoci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I volunteered in a shithole for a few weeks. Murders truly were brushed off as if they were the most normal thing in the world lol.

10. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Taking a picture up close of someone shooting a guy is a great way to get shot.

Just so you know...

11. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends on the country. But if he can actually see the person shooting on the street, usually the law in that country is so broken that people actually feel safe to do the deed. (There are stupid people who do it anyway, but these people are rare)

Ai chan likes this.
  12. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    But what if they use some chlorine/acid/ body dissolving substance while you are calling- there will be no evidence left without photo first?

Or, what if, without photo/video, the perpetrator would say that it was you- a witness- who is the real murderer?

calling police is important... but it depends on a situation. The person would still be dead 2 minutes later.

also, probably the first thing you should do is hide or run away (unless you are a karate black belt person And hold a gun yourself). I mean if a killer sees a witness, unless they “only” wished to kill that one person- wouldn’t they kill you as well to make sure that there were to witnesses?

13. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy shit. Did you call the cops?

14. LAOG

LAOG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would he report himself?

15. Nuwan

Nuwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not versed well in acids/clorine so I don't know how fast melting a human body with chemicals is compared to dialing 911.

That's some conspiracy level thinking but even then if you protest against the real murderer at the very least both of you will be taken in custody and further investigation would prove the statement otherwise depending on the competency of the investigators or how well the real culprit or their lawyer can bullshit.

I was under the impression that OP has enough leeway to take pictures so making a call shouldn't be that difficult, though I agree that securing yourself should be utmost priority since 2 dead bodies are worse than just one.

Meloman likes this.
  16. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    I see a murder every full moon ...

... 'cause I no longer close my eyes while I slam down the hammer ...

17. lordbeirut

lordbeirut Emperor of Perdition

Reading List:
    Link
    The devil are you talking about? Even the fastest way to dissolve a body would still take an industrial digester heating a lye solution to about 150-celsius several HOURS to finish, not to mention it doesn't get rid of things such as bone and teeth completely, and it's not exactly easy to move several dozen litres of human ooze in a sneaky fashion. If you want a complete dissolution of a human body you'd need vastly stronger acids, but THAT process would literally take days.
    I'm speaking from actual experience, as creepy as that sounds. I've had to dispose of cadavers in such a fashion several times. Before you call the cops and scream serial killer, the emphasis is CADAVER.

18. Meloman

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh. Well, now I wonder what you needed to dispose of cadavers for? Good to know, hopefully I won’t ever need to know the time of dissolving for real. Movies lie, it’s so fast there... :blobsad:

Fulminata likes this.
  19. lordbeirut

lordbeirut Emperor of Perdition

Reading List:
    Link
    Cadavers used in medical research need to be disposed of eventually. Dissolving them is one of the prefered methods since they can literally just be poured down the sink, with no fear of pathogens since nothing could survive that.

20. Meloman

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean it sounds like a “logical” procedure, probably like rats and mice- ok, but for human bodies... personally if I ever became a medical student’s experimental/study body, I’d rather be cremated into ashes instead of being dissolved into the drain... though probably I wouldn’t care after death either way, I hope.