Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. dereonlad

dereonlad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With the way Korean webnovels are, I've always assumed the first would be a necromancer.

2. LordKarsus

LordKarsus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that what you're hoping for, or are there spoilers somewhere that actually suggest that?

What novels is that idea based on?

Being practical... An earlier Legend should represent earlier human knowledge and power. Which would most likely mean a fighter rather than a mage of any kind. Maybe an ancient king.

Could also be a half god or more of some kind like Bentao. Would be interesting if it was a human who ascended to godhood.

I'd ideally also like to see a Level 1000 character. Just for the sake of knowing what someone like that can do in the game.

3. Godgrid

Godgrid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @LordKarsus Grid meets the first seat of the Tower of Wisdom, And yes, he is a dragon slayer. I'd say he's surpassed level 1000

4. Godgrid

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read it. I read the raws

5. Godgrid

Reading List:
    Link
    For April Fools, the author hired an artist to make a poster thingy that feature Piaro and Hurent

6. Godgrid

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm. But I can't upload it cuz it's too big

7. Godgrid

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Godgrid

Reading List:
    Link
    Here it is

9. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure a dragon slayer would be a myth not a legend

10. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure how you’d read raws that don’t exist yet and yeah I’d say dragon slayer would make the most sense

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
    LordKarsus likes this.
  11. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    Possibility 1: Some other site has raws before ours (unlikely)
    Possibility 2: Link to author
    Possibility 3: Lie

But GodGrid hasn't lied about what's coming up previously. I'd be a little surprised if he meets the top Tower of Wisdom guy soon.

--

Grid should come up with a way to facilitate more interaction between his people and the Tower of Wisdom people anyway. One that ensures the protection of their secret... Like a secret location for meets.

Going with the recent COVID lockdown experience... That semi-jail like experience where you have little real interaction with people and almost nobody knows who you are, must be nasty.

12. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its too soon for grid to meet the head of the tower, at most he might meet like the a random higher up but that's it

If dragon slayer is a class, that should make hunting dragons much much easier like Yura in a great demon raid

Also LOL how sad for Damian, he straight up had a more powerful set up than grid as a demon king and didn't get to shine.
    An archangel must be so OP, like a great demon by your side as a heavenly knight

He didn't even have to guard the gates, just have all 4 come to his center and they and infinite heal their way to victory
    They have the spear, shield and sword so offense and defence is covered and blessed by then Angel their whitening state strengthens. Woulda been cool

13. codered999

codered999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Tower of Wisdom normal setup makes it where the Pioneer meets every member of the tower so that they can see what they have to offer to the Pioneer to help them grow stronger to help the ToW interact with the world at large. Once Grid starts climbing the tower it means he's going to meet all of the members of the tower, that's just how they operate.

14. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    It does say that the SA Group is not actually horrified by how many Rankers left the National Competition - it was only like 17, and none of the medalists... Also that Damian kicked ass.
    Grid can't be expected to climb through all the members in this go around. Still, showing and hyping up the #1 now so that we can look forward to Grid's fight with him in the future is certainly plausible.

15. codered999

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually just like with Kraugel, Grid can be expected to meet every single member in one go in the tower. Kraugel just wasn't strong enough to get much out of going when he did. ToW is very different from ToE, Grid doesn't have to stop climbing if he fails a test as failing just means that Grid failed to earn anything from that member of the tower. He'd still keep going up even after failing a test.

16. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    How do you know this with such surety?

17. codered999

Reading List:
    Link
    Because that's how Biban made it sound. Plus we know Kraugel meet them all and as it stands we have no reason to believe he gained much from his climb up the tower beyond getting to see a glimpse of what to strive toward.

18. dereonlad

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm inclined to believe him, as it's logical that the founder of an organzation devoted to keeping the peace between dragons
    A lot of the novels I've read end up with the necromancer being either the MC or having a critical role in the story.

Could be that such a legend became a legend because he explored and discovered evidence that a wrathful god destroyed humanity in the past and then the rest of the gods reseeded Satisfy planet. Explorer has a decision between allowing himself to be killed or going against the gods. Makes decision to go against the gods and while a god's agent is sent to wipe him out, the lingering spirits of old humanity entrust him with enough power to avenge them.

19. codered999

Reading List:
    Link
    Agnus is already the important Necromancer in this story I think

20. dereonlad

Reading List:
    Link
    [Can you become the king of the dead?]
    Grid is the important necromancer.