Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Moxamed Adam

Moxamed Adam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they will be a big surprise in the next chapters

2. Soneview777

Soneview777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, this solves some of the mysteries of why the 3 churches that are Lord of Storms, Eternal Blazing Sun and God of Knowledge and Wisdom, which destroy everything related to Amon, I thought that it was something deeper, something unique and it turns out that not only It was very simple for fear they do not want to see Amon ascend to sequence 0 because they do not want to die when he goes to knock on their doors.

Mr. Door's mythological creature form appears to be huge. Will he seek revenge towards night and storms because they sealed him in another dimension? killing all your believers as you can to destabilize their anchors? and make them lose control?

When Mr. Doo left the portal what happened to his surroundings was the contamination of the fallen mother god? Or because it is out of control and unleashes its skills that have been recorded over the years, it must be hundreds of thousands if not millions of skills level angel, king angel or even almost sequence 0.

How crazy will Mr. Door be after being subjected to the torture of the most evil external god of all? Adding that, there were no anchors for fighting against madness, which also comes from the features.

Seeing Mr. Door's situation makes me think that the reason he was sealed in another dimension was because no 0 degree seal can stop him in other words his ability allows him to be totally immune to them which is quite op.

I also think that night and storms could not kill him because it is practically impossible the Mr. Door being an angel king can copy any ability that is even those of sequence 0 will be there because apparently he can save abilities that are above his range . and can only be killed only by those of the foolish group either stealing his fate or somehow devoured by klein.

That is why night and storms proceeded to besiege Mr. Door to isolate him from the world and to be able to seal him in another dimension and the reason, why he cannot get out of there will be because the seal of night and storms caused him continuous damage to the Mr. Door filling him with wounds and weakening his mind to make him go crazy, or was it sealed so that some external god would play with the door ritual so he could escape the damage by which his abilities were sealed until who realized that he was contaminated and to avoid his family suffering he did not want to leave.

I wonder if night and storms would help Klein deal with Mr. Door or would they leave everything to him?

As Klein dealt with Mr. Door I have no idea his ability this very op can copy whatever I think Amon is not a rival for him, since he can copy his abilities maybe if Amon wanted to steal his abilities he would go into secret mode to avoid that or he would simply steal Amon's abilities first. In other words, Klein is not fighting with only one Angel King, but with several at the same time.

When will people from the Abraham family stay alive? I don't think many.

also if by some miracle klein could subject Mr. Door almost 100% that Amon would take action, Zaratul, also Adan, perhaps and which would leave klein in a bad situation.

My conclusion will leave Mr. Door alone for now or besiege him to the point to keep him quiet for now or maybe he will talk to Klein, if he regains his control for a short period of time to take care of him or it may be a trap of the fallen mother god this will get good

If the fallen mother god controls Mr. Door, he will most certainly force him to get the blasphemy letters from his respective path for a very macabre plan.

3. Emakhulate

Emakhulate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapter reveals something.
    Similar to the error path, that has some authority in thief, time and parasitism, the door path has authority over seals, space and recording.

Also, the prophecy is kinda wack. It meant apprentice. which mean any Beyonder of the door pathway that is related to the Abraham family can bring Mr door back to earth because they were once an 'apprentice'

4. dionit

dionit Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone summarize how Mr. Door got released, and what happened afterwards? Been trying to piece together the story from comments here but can't seem to get the full picture.

5. Hermitly

Hermitly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A member of Abraham family did it. Because of influence of amon and his team. Amon needed to steal mr. Door ritual to advance so they helped(tricked) the Abraham family member.

6. EldritchHorror777

EldritchHorror777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Lilith manages to find the Brood Hive and the Moon Sequence 1 Characteristics and become the Goddess Of Origin could she start to absorb the Mother Of Derpvity to become the Pillers?

7. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    That Seals was directly using Evernight power, and she's a Deity more powerful than Mr. Door... So I don't think so.

8. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    MGoD seems to only have one source left? I don't know what it is though and what that means. If Lilith, become Goddess of Origins, she should be able to become more powerful than MGoD as Goddess of Origin is a pillar not quasi pillar. So yeah, I think she can defeat MGoD.
    Verdu prayed to God of War (Medici) to help him realizing his wish. In exchange for his blood, he got the meat with worm of spirit, bird with worm of stars, and Amon parasite in a crow. He was so happy he directly let out Mr. Door on spot. And when he directly saw Mr. Door, he died by breaking into pieces, probably a mutation from his worm of stars.

What happened afterward? Well, he used his authority to open every door in the world, to make Seals ineffective so sealed artifact should be free, and all that. It's so bad.

Anyway, I think today's chapter should be the fight between Zaratul and Klein (which got delayed a few chapter back), and the author seems to consider whether giving two chapter today as part of march bonus, so it's either gonna be cliffy or not.

9. Soneview777

Reading List:
    Link
    No lo creo ya zaratul debió huir con ese ataque a nivel secuencia 0 del señor de las tormentas los siguientes capítulos tratara sobre el señor puerta y de como Alger Wilson dejo que su objetivo terminara el ritual.

10. dionit

dionit Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Goddamn, that's some apocalypse level stuff on Mr. Door's part. I'm starting why everybody was afraid of this guy.

11. BeardyRABBIT

BeardyRABBIT <Not a Rabbit>

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know but, Seeing Amon do nothing is more scary than when he decide to do something.

12. ap1001

ap1001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Klein summoned Leodero not to crush Zaratual but to hold down Adam, to ensure that Adam wouldn't do anything to mess up his advancement to sequence 1.

Klein then proceed to use his position as King of Angel while on the fog to crush Zaratual, but Zaratual was still barely able to escape due to his advance planning.

Zaratual's direct attempt of grafting his next escape position got cancelled by Klein.
    Klein then sucked him out of his history pore, which he barely escaped by grafting the suction to a paper substitution.
    He then used a pre-prepared grafted teleportation to escape, but Klein doesn't want to chase anymore, since he have a time limit as well.

With Adam preoccupied, this is the best chance to advance to sequence 1, so Klein didn't bother to chase Zaratual. (Cause he can crush Zaratual easily after his advancement, so there is no point chasing now).

He then moved far away and chugged his potion.

Darkschneider and vide like this.
  13. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Who died that the author note is deep condolences?

Anyway, well Zaratul got away, but won't be for long, and Klein finally drink the potion of Sequence 1. We ain't need to wait until the end of the volume. Yeah

14. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    On one hand, it will be a pity if Zaratul didn't escape as he's of Fool pathway and he should be well prepared. On the other hand, I'm a little bit worried about how fast the pace will be should some enemies (if not most) still alive by the eight volume. I'm a lil worried that some characters won't get their conclusion despite the time it's spent to carve them out, because it's a pity, on the other hand it's understandable that not everyone will get what they wanted however its a bit minus for me in seeing this novel...

Cross my finger that Will's story will get conclusion at least.

And there's no extra chapter tonight.

15. Soneview777

Reading List:
    Link
    ready klein will be promoted to sequence 1 will have the power of an angel king in the normal world and almost a sequence 0 in the castle of origin and zaratul and Amon will be no match for him, I liked how he completely repressed zaratul showed him who is in charge now will come a vs with mister gate

16. shanarock

shanarock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Zaratul, he must have never imagined Storm and friends would roast him the moment he sided with Amon. Klein, as always, is the master of suicides and king of opportunity. He might as well include this on his new names LMAO.

Servant of mysteries next! Dang! no extra chapter huh

17. rvtots33

rvtots33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zarutal getting his ass handed to him, feelsgoodman. There will be extra chapter tonight said by the discord ppl.

18. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh did I miss interpret it, as he said change after change (which usually means he's gonna revise the chapter (for typo or certain scenes).

Well, it's good if he's giving extra chapter.

Never mind, I just reread it and he has updated it to say that he's giving out extra chapter tonight

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
  19. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh Zaratul vs Klein is still on.

I was right, Amon used Mr. Door as his advancement ritual. He's doing fraud over him.

20. kekkojoker90

kekkojoker90 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes but who was that was speaking to Mr door? Amon or Mtod?