Discussion A Hoax?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PinoyReader, Apr 5, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PinoyReader

PinoyReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Media in the USA is only fear-mongering? I saw this video last night and I was speechless

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  2. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no suprise. Unless the case is actually severe, its recommended you self quarantine at home, not go to a hospital. no matter how clean a hospital is, other sick(er) people will be there spreading their germs. majority of covid cases are not severe. There is definitely exploitation by media with this crap, just listen to any current political advertisements.

3. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    1) Stop watching the news.

This is for all those in Western countries. Just don't. Maintain your mental health.

4. Milanin

Milanin [Reader] [???] [Freeloader]

Reading List:
    Link
    Lunar Lander or Homeless Tweaker's whatchamacallit? ... Man, you've got some heavy conspiracy theorists on your line up in that video.

Other than that, the less news you have and the less you hear about "overcrowding" and what not, the better. Just be a shut-in gamer for two weeks and let things blow over. What's wrong with two weeks of justified vacationing?

Sabruness and anon like this.
  5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend 'Naked News' to take off the edge. :blobpeek:

AMissingLinguist and anon like this.
  6. Kutaifa

Kutaifa Pokémon trainer

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, some people are just straight up retarded...

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  7. brigs11

brigs11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My life became much happier when I stopped watching the news and cut out facebook/twitter from my life. I only pay attention to primary debates and when it's near the election cycle.

Femme Fatale likes this.
  8. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes and No.

Most of the hospitals shown in that video are "Urgent care hospitals". Most of those arent really equipped to combat the coronavirus or anything REALLY serious.

Also, some people are staying home when they think theyre sick cause they dont wanna go to hospital which might have people sick with covid19.

Its not a hoax. Its just a misrepresentation of information.

9. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    wow, that's some crazy flat-earther level conspiracy theory there.

^ this.

Villager Anonymous likes this.
  10. MahotsukiKonran

MahotsukiKonran √¶∆℅¥×¶÷π√ ™°℅{^¢¡¿∆ \\£¥^√π¥℅¶∆÷√ ©¢¥®<®]¡¶∆¿

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a relative that is an icu nurse and a hospital filled to capacity with covad cases can mean a very different thing than what was shown in the video. Filled to capacity at this point would mean that all the special quarantine rooms are filled within that hospital and not every hospital is set up that it can take such patients so they would be sent to another hospital

Vanidor likes this.
  11. TooLazyToThink

TooLazyToThink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the calm before the storm. I tried digging more information and there are also no lines in New York Hospital from the live stream of a youtuber last April 3.

12. rhianirory

rhianirory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    turn the tv off and read a book instead, your mental health will improve tenfold.

Villager Anonymous likes this.
  13. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    American news stations are the worst, I remember back in 2012/13 fox or sky news, can’t remember which of them showed an image of the aftermath of a bombing in a place (let’s call it country A) and tried to pass it off as a city in another country (let’s call it country B) when the truth was “country B” was the one responsible for bombing “country A”.. that’s either ignorance, negligence or just plain evil. Honestly, no offense to all Americans but most of you seem totally ignorant of things happening in the world beyond the state you live in and your news stations aren’t helping you at all

14. Blood-Lust

Blood-Lust Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As an American who lives a few blocks away from a hospital I need to point out that the people on the coast and the people in mid America live mostly different lives . No sane person actually watches fox news and lines are real especially in new york if u read articles whether u live there or not (American city/state then times/post) u can get an understanding of what's happening. I mean there are multiple videos of nurses crying of how they can't save patients or guarantee their safety and back to hospital lines a think a week or 2 ago everyone was getting their check daily until new york entered lockdown/red alert u know with how ny is the place with most infected in america .

15. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.