Spoiler Seduce the Villain's Father

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Mar 31, 2020.

1. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Screenshot_20210129-120412.jpg

Korean name:
    악당의 아빠를 꼬셔라, Webtoon

English name: Seduce the Villain's Father

Description:
    Upon opening my eyes after a bus accident, I found myself in the fantasy world of a webnovel I enjoyed reading... the only catch is, I reincarnated 20 years before the novel begins! Reborn as Princess Yerenica of the small Lebovny kingdom, I'm determined to change the future in order to prevent the series of unfortunate events that will soon occur.

In the original story, my older sister, Tejavia, is pregnant with the future female lead, when she's suddenly kidnapped by the Belgoat Empire's emperor. But in my desperate attempts to protect her, I got kidnapped instead!

And as if that wasn't bad enough, my body is ridiculously weak to magic. But... strangely enough, whenever I'm by the emperor, I feel fine!

The only way to save the emperor, who's destined to die at the hands of his own son after marrying the villainess, and save myself from being afflicted by magic... is for us to marry!

"Marry me, Father."
    "Father? Princess, I haven't married yet, nor do I have any kids..."

THIS IS SO ADORABLE~!
    DO YOU HAVE ANY SPOILERS??

Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder
    :blobphone:All relevant spoilers, questions, and answers are compiled here | Please edit this and link the spoilers you posts so it's easy to read through and answered questions won't be repeated.:blobphone:

Original Author: Dalseul

Table of Contents| Main story: 162 chapters |Side stories: 27 chapters

<CHAPTERS>

<Random Events/ Undefined Chapters>
    NOTE: The chapters under this category are NOT linked in order of the novel/manhwa but are based on the time the spoilers were posted in the spoiler thread.

5TH VOLUME

6TH VOLUME
    ###
    <SIDE STORY/EXTRA CHAPTER (6TH VOLUME| Total of 4 SS=27 Episodes)>

<SIDE STORIES 1 (11 Episodes)>

<SIDE STORIES 2 (5 Episodes)>

<SIDE STORIES 3 (5 Episodes)>

<SPECIAL SIDE STORIES (6 Episodes/END)>

###
    Q&A | only includes the answered ones
    NOTE: The links attached below are directed to the answers given by the users.

LAST UPDATED ON: May 31 | Up to page 51, post 1001

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: May 31, 2023
    Kirarapot, Nia2760, Ariary and 16 others like this.
  3. Ran_Kudo

Ran_Kudo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems only 4 chapter of novel came in raw so I think it's English translation won't be comming this soon....
    I wanna cry.... I wish i could read Korean!!!

AmeliaGazzola and syofiaa like this.
  4. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the manhwa has a couple more chapters as raws: https://newtoki57.com/webtoon/1096259/악당의-아빠를-꼬셔라?toon=일반웹툰

Looks like the next couple of chapters are gonna show the family dynamics and the kidnapping, then the journey back to his place. He seems to be a fairly decent guy (for a kidnapper) - but I don't know korean, so for all I know, he could be constantly cussing at her while lending her his coat lol

5. YanaseRyoko

YanaseRyoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this manhwa is so freaking adorable. I'm praying to the gods and the scan group to be up with the raws, cause every day is updating. now it has 17 chapters.

Shendee90, Nia2760, Ismalia and 16 others like this.
  6. Nixsscrd

Nixsscrd New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anyone knows whos the artist? :< and their social media?? :< please tell me!

7. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    The Artist seems to be called "Bia". Their drawing style does remind me of the person doing Raeliana though, maybe it's a second psyeudonym?

8. elizabeth.

elizabeth. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't give anymore spoilers that we don't already know such as her magic is killing her and his touch seems to stop it, along with her plan to seduce him to stop her fate dying from her magic and his fate from getting killed by his son.

It does say that it isn't as dark as it describes itself, as it is full of fluff and heartwarming moments.

10. gerickarose

gerickarose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im ready for the fluff, i just wanna see him fall for her, he got that iron will.

But... in other news the villianess is extra viliany if u know what I'm saying

11. gerickarose

gerickarose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that NEW UPDATE GOT ME SCREAMING SIS HUG HIM ALL THE TIME DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

12. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yes, please all the fluff! Although I can already see how all the cute fluffy moments are gonna get a slightly naughty undertone simply because she essentially keeps calling him Daddy hahaha

13. naandanaa

naandanaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is already complete and has 189 chapter... Now i wished i took a korean lesson back then

14. Freespirit

Freespirit Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The webtoon looks so cute!!!!!!!

15. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for any kind soul dedicated enough to provide us with spoilers either from reading the available raws provided in a link found on an earlier comment or since someone mentioned the novel is finished, preferable novel spoilers. Thanks for the update and advance spoiling!

16. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm keeping up with the raws, but I don't know korean so it's kinda hard to tell. I am getting the feeling though that Daddy actually has no love or affection for the evil witch, but sometimes his expression suddenly changes to a blank stare, so I am starting to get the feeling that maybe she is casting a spell on him or has him under some other kind of influence.
    That is not a real spoiler though, I have no proof for that.

17. Pamtiur

Pamtiur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In one of the present chapters he says to the mc I want to get married for love and I may not love my fiance's now, however I will try to love her :3

Marie_0720, Mi shiru, Bella94 and 8 others like this.
  18. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Pitiful given what we know what happens to the man but gosh darn it! Based on those words alone, Father alone is such a fine quality of a man!

19. Pamtiur

Pamtiur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, I believe because he is like that and she doesn't get hurt when someone use magic when she touches him is the reason she wants to save him, if someone use even the smallest type of magic around her she gest insta pain after all ^^

20. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I know, which is why the art confused me so much. He seems to genuinely want to make this work because he's a good guy. But with the way his face sometime's just... becomes all vacant and blank in the raws, maybe she figured she needed to help his feelings along?
    I don't know, maybe I am overanalysing the art because I can't read the words lol