Demon/Immortal Venerables ranked from Strongest to Weakest

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Hiddena0, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Hiddena0

Hiddena0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reverend Insanity describes rank 9 as being invincible in the world, but if the venerable fought who would come out on top.

In my opinion, thieving heaven demon venerable would be at least top 3 because he could simply steal your gu worms. True people like spectral soul could fight with just his soul but being able to yoink people's gu worms and run away seems OP.

By comparison I think the transforming guy would be weak because his vital gu was attitude gu but that is getting stolen 100%.

Primordial Origin had to be strong as he lived the longest/established the heavenly court. It is a given that he is at least top 3 as well.

By extension, I would say Constellation venerable would be OP as she has wisdom gu as her vital gu and invented wisdom path (wisdom path OP), I can only imagine what types of mind attacks she could create.
    Also if she used heaven's will to assist her, nuff said.

Is the pacifist guy strong? I have no idea I mean you have to be strong to beat your enemies without fighting but he was rank 9, against other venerables would his tactics even work? If his moves don't work on Fang Yuan there is no way they would work on Spectral Soul for example.

Luck path OP so the Sun guy might just use the chaos of the brawl+his luck to sweep all his enemies, I think he is like the third strongest.

I don't know too much about Red Lotus but he has the power of time path+love gu so he probably isn't weak (although it is hilarious how love gu might interrupt the fight and screw him over by taking his essence away or something).

What if Ren zu showed up? Would he get his butt kicked? Is he even rank 9? Is he rank 10?

The rest are garbage because I didn't remember them? I don't know. I forgot about the guy with treasure lotus as his vital gu.

I want to hear other people's opinions.

2. RedIska

RedIska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thief's battle efficiency is top3 100%, as a Heavenly Demon he had stupidly strong moves like 'Different Universe Space Dao Mark' and 'Unseen by Gods, Unseen by Ghosts.' and an another thing that i forgot; so far he wasn't shown to be a two-faced fuck like Paradise, which is probably the reason why he even could became Venerable in first place.

Luck Dao is weak, it has highest chance to develop into Rank 9 and its effectiveness slides greatly vs same step experts, moreover it's just a side branch of Destiny and Fate Dao that all big boys seem to dab into those days.

I have high hopes on Reckless Demonic Venerable, his battle efficiency should be out of this world. But he probably is a jobber.

3. Hiddena0

Hiddena0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh so you think luck is weak? Interesting. Ya there are quite a few wild cards- demon venerable that we don't know too much about like reckless/red lotus who could be insanely powerful.

4. GreyPancake

GreyPancake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If youre talking about current rank 9 then it depends on the situation,if time was given wisdom would win 9/10.With that 1 possibility being a variable caused by luck.But even that can be calculated if the wisdom path master is strong enough.If we are talking about paths,then i would say steal path would be the top since,that path strength rely mainly on the battlefield.As long there is a opponent a steal path master would basically have a + on his arsenal while the opponent would have a -.So in a battle between rank 9s i would say any small variable is a game decider and steal path is the greatest in making variables in fights.

5. fanwithlight

fanwithlight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I read, I think the strongest Venerable is Limitless Demon Venerable.
    After resurrected, his body can withstand Chaos Power
    For the second place:
    Paradise Earth Immortal Venerable, since after resurrected, he almost reached Supreme Grandmaster in Heaven Dao
    The third place is Spectral Soul Demon Venerable.
    Others are hard to sort. Especially Red Lotus.
    His signature killer moves, "There Are Predecessors" and "There Are Successors", can summon Gu Masters from River of Time. These Gu Masters are effectively unkillable.
    If these two can summon Rank 9 ones, Red Lotus is the strongest.