Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
  3. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 80 posted! I still get one or two new bts stuff in Twitter for Untamed, which is awesome. And to think I'm still holding onto my re-watch until now! :rolleyes:

:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    Sexy times with Wangxian
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/20963498

4. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sauling taggin u here since the other one cannot upload a file knn
    IMG_20200322_174109.jpg IMG_20200322_173817.jpg IMG_20200322_173753.jpg IMG_20200322_175626.jpg compare to my other bag its smaller abit and the strap is so short sia and usually the end will be sewn to prevent it from comin out when adjusting but thia one just like tat nvr sew and best com in the strap is i hav to put it in my self :facepalm:
    IMG_20200322_173526.jpg IMG_20200322_173558.jpg IMG_20200322_173610.jpg IMG_20200322_180043.jpg IMG_20200322_173514.jpg IMG_20200322_173537.jpg IMG_20200322_173547.jpg
    IMG_20200322_173710.jpg IMG_20200322_173720.jpg IMG_20200322_174048.jpg IMG_20200322_174129.jpg the one in the red circle did not com urghhhhh fkin helll again sia missing one item when i ordered both :blobcurse::blobcurse::blobcurse::blobcurse: got a refund for the missing one

Sauling likes this.
  5. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for sharing! :aww:

The Stitch bag is nice, but is the white thingy, lightning's or something?

The Wangxian Standee, I think I saw that online last time, but I didn't end up buying, they look nice up close.

Wow, one of the stitch pins didn't come? :(
    The bunnies pin is cute though <3

And hahaha, Cloud fanatic? Are you a Cloud Fan? So many standee haha (I saw Sephiroth!!)

P.S:

Enjoy this song, the Japanese Version to the song Audio Drama Opening:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  6. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    yup its lighting. background effect nice rite ahhahah,
    ya lo sian maxxxxxxxxxxxxx the seller nvr send haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, i saw other but just 1 pin is 20 or 22 SGD some even 30SGD for one desgin of stitch pins, im like wtffffffffffffffffffff so fkin ex sia, the one i got was onli 2.40 each
    IKR SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:aww::aww::aww:
    onli had cloud and sehiroth, no other if not will get ahhahaah.
    ah heard this one alreadi damn nice sia. like more meaningful since i can understand the lyrics ahahahah:blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:[/QUOTE]

Sauling likes this.
  7. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sauling and setsuna3025 like this.
  8. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    asckj1 and Sauling like this.
  9. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    @asckj1 ,

Have now read your fanfic :aww:, got to say it was really interesting and I love how realistic it gives off for the character and the story setting there. I love fanfics when the characters feels realistic as in feels like how they are in canon to me.:blobhug:

I have also commented in your fanfic page since i felt it's more meaningful commenting in there than here haha ;) but I really enjoyed it. You did an excellent job in writing this although the final chapter caught me by surprised at first lol :blobsweat:

P.S. forgive my grammatical errors since I was typing this on my phone and just commented without realizing i made a few mistakes haha.

asckj1 likes this.
  10. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much @setsuna3025 and @Sauling
    After reading this fic a few times, I finally felt that maybe I can give it a try to show you both, since you guys have been following WangXian fics for so long. So finally mustered up the courage to share here :blobxd:

OOOh!! I will definitely read that fic you linked above Sauling!! <3 <3

Edit: Thank you sooo muuucchh!! :bloblove::bloblove:Very happy to receive your comments.And very very glad you liked it :blobicecreamlove:

Leaving some comments on AO3 itself :blobpats:

Sauling and setsuna3025 like this.
  11. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, thanks for sharing because it's definitely noted down as one of my favourite, so kudos to you :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

And yeah, you really should check out that fanfic I shared earlier, because it is really good, and I love how it follows the original plot but have some twists to it which you'll see. It actually made me cried on a few scenes which was done well, since if it makes me cry then it is that good XDD But don't worry it's a happy ending in that fic (I literally have to jump to the final chapter and read the last few paragraphs to be sure XDD:blobjoy::blobjoy: when I read up to that part that made me cry and angst haha). Well, if you do happen to read that fanfic, do share your opinions in here to let me know, since I am curious to see what others think even when I'm not the one who wrote it haha <3 <3

Also, thanks @asckj1 , for replying to me in there, I saw your replies last night, and yup, I agree with all you said, though I am not so much a Science person haha. But I love how you wrote LQR character portrayal, since that is something I am hopeful will be like post-canon, and I know that Wei Ying is always so selfless and reckless in protecting the people he loves so the final chapter was wow, definitely my favourite, because I need some angst here and there XDD:blobsweat: (but that doesn't mean I am a maso though loll:sweating_profusely:). I just love it, the final chapter brought out a surprise at the beginning, but I love those Gusu Ducklings, how they all care and concern over Wei Ying. I also love how you depict Lan Zhan is when Wei Ying was in that state, even when I know he lived through all this in the 13 years in canon when Wei Ying is dead, but I always felt that it's been hard on him, especially when after everything that he spent with Wei Ying with a married life, he definitely will not be able to live a second longer if Wei Ying were to leave him again, so yeah, because Wei Ying and him has become one (if that makes sense), so Wei Ying life is his life, his entire world, even if that was also the case prior to this, but it will only strengthen over time and it did. So yeah, I love how you wrote it, it's a nice touch and put emphasis on that point :blobcatblush:

And yeah, haha, Lan Xichen calling Wei Ying 'A-Xian' instead of 'Wei Gongzi' was odd at first but it shows that he has taken him in as a close relative so that's nice, and I approve, even though I have to say that it still feels weird seeing how WY is called 'A-Xian', and he called his brother 'Wangji' (or is it just me?? Haha), but I am happy how you wrote Lan Xichen being livelier now, I don't want to see him being in seclusion and him suffering because I always wanted him to get a happy ending.

But yeah, I will stop rambling now, all I can say is thanks for sharing, I was happy to read another good/interesting fanfic <3

asckj1 likes this.
  13. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaahhh!! So happy to read that!! :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:

OOOH!! please wait for me!! I've already bookmarked it. Will definitely definitely let you know my thoughts on it once I finish reading

Ahahaha, no worries:blobReach:No need to be a science person to understand the first chapter :blobsmilehappyeyes: As long as you wnjoyed reading it, I'll already extremely happy.

Aah yes! Lan Wangji... I've always wondered how exactly he spent his days in those 13 yrs that his love was lost. Actually, I think that I haven't been able to fully portray those 13 yrs. I was getting too impatient to finish writing the fic, so those 13 yrs weren't described in details. But definitely, I will try to portray those 13 yrs in another very angsty fic, if I can manage to write one in the future. But yeah, Lan Wangji won't last for even a second without Wei Wuxian now. I'm really glad to read that you think that this has come out satisfactorily in the fic :blobxd:He is a total hopeless romantic for his Wei Wuxian. :bloblove:

Ahahaha, yeah it is definitely weird that Lan Xichen calls Wei Wuxian as A-Xian, but calls Lan Wangji as Wangji. But let's just think of it as Lan Wangji insisting on being too formal when addressing each other. He is rather stubborn in this sense :blobcheeky:

Yeah, Lan Xichen is such a kind person. He needs a happy end. Let's both hope that.

Thank you soo much for such wonderful comments both here and on AO3 @Sauling . Your comments have motivated me and given me lots of courage to try and attempt writing more fics. Thank youuuu~~!!!:bloblove::blobicecreamlove:

Sauling likes this.
  14. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad to know I could give you some confidence boost there :love::love::LOL:

Oh that's good (y)(y) I really will look forward to e hearing your opinions when you started reading it since I feel like talking to others about this fanfic haha :cookie::cookie:

Who knows maybe you can also get some ideas or inspiration from this one or something ;)

Haha thanks, although this whole reading on that part was interesting because I did enjoyed reading seeing how it brings out Wei Ying character that, putting emphasis on the fact that he's a genius in these analysis and, I actually love how you put in the fact that Lan Zhan helped him with this, so you did well on the process and descriptions that makes it fun to read :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:

(I'm sorry Lan Zhan, it doesn't mean I enjoy seeing you being lonely but I love how WY is your entire world there, I'm a sucker for these type of romance :blobcatblush:)

Oh nice, if you ever do end up writing about Lan Zhan feelings in these 13 years where he mourn for Wei Ying, then do share the link and I'll be happy to check that out :aww: but no pressure, whenever you feel the inspiration to write it then feel free to share the result in here and let me know :)

I can never get over MDZS and Wangxian since they are very precious to me :blobicecreamlove::bloblove:

Hahahaha :blobjoy::blobjoy: And you know looking at this makes me love how Lan Zhan calls WWX "Wei Ying" every time because he is formal with his brother but Wei Ying I think is the only person he ever calls him by his birth name :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: I love how Wangxian refer to each other by their birth name, it's very endearing to me , because it shows how intimate they are:bloblove::bloblove: especially for someone like Lan Zhan calling him "Wei Ying" makes me happy :blobicecreamlove: and I remember the first time Lan Zhan called him "Wei Ying" (when he comes back) in the novel at that bridge to show he knew it was him all along when he came back (it's like two words can really convey so much feelings behind it, it also shows his longing in his feelings for him when he called out "Wei Ying" in that scene) that part was one of my favourite moment in the novel to be honest :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Yeah, he does. This is why I personally ship Xicheng on my end because of my personal crack and the potential side (well I have fanfic and fanarts to blame for this that got me on that ship lol). I want him to be happy and I'm glad in your fanfic you didn't make him like a lost soul because that will pain me more. So yeah in my mind post canon, LXC will be happy later.

You're welcome, I'm glad my comments help you with the motivation there :blobok: good luck with your future fic and I'll be here to read and comment wherever I can ;)

asckj1 likes this.
  16. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

OOh yes!! Definitely!!

Aaaah!! Thanks so much for saying that!! :blobicecreamlove: Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji are a super team in the cultivation world!:blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:
    I would like to believe that they create more such inventions :blobrofl:

And I sooo agree!! I'm a sucker for these angsty types of romances too where the protagonist is hopelessly in love with his partner.

Definitely!! I'll try my best!! :blobxd:
    And totally agreed, WangXian are such an adorable couple!!!

Sauling likes this.
  17. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, Yup, and I would also believe that Wei Ying will also be able to form his own GC at the end (which was heavily implied) and they live long and happy lives together.:bloblove::bloblove:

But yeah that makes them a super team in the Cultivation world!:aww:

It's not hard to believe they can create more inventions because Wei Ying himself is a genius and Lan Zhan will surely help him as well [like how you wrote it in the fic, I can imagine that as well] :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: Then we both are XDDD

I'll look forward to it on my end when it's done :cookie:
    Wangxian is, ahhh:bloblove::bloblove:, if you are to rank the MXTX pairings, what will your order be?

For me, it's: Wangxian > HuaLian > BingQiu
    ^ Story-wise is the same as well

Yeah, I'm always happy to see more fans into the MDZS fandom and as well as more fans for Wangxian, even when some of them got into this through CQL (The Untamed). Wangxian has a sort of romance where it's slowburn at first, but you can really see their love in the most subtle ways, where at the end, the actions speaks louder than words, and it fully pays off in the most satisfying way, and it really brings out that sense that the wait is finally worth it, so honestly, in my opinion, those who is not reading the novel is missing out. Although I will not want to encourage anti's into this fandom, since I want MDZS and Wangxian to always stay protected, but that's how I see it.

I am forever sadden at the fact that the manhua to MDZS is discontinued by EXR because of some immature people who can't take a joke on their end :blobexpressionless::facepalm:

Haha, that's okay haha :blobsweat: I don't expect everyone to feel the same as I do :blobcheeky: I ship it because I really like what it has to offer in a long run and for my own personal appeals (even if it's just through a crack sense for the potential side of things).

But for me, whatever it is, as long as Lan Xichen is happy at the end, I'm fine whichever it is.

Oh thanks for sharing :aww:, but did you shared this on Tumblr before when you first wrote it? Since I remember reading that part about Chang Le and Luo Ying on my end, if so, then yeah, I have read this one before and loved it! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: (the story for the other couple was sad though, but I like how you link the similarity to Wangxian when it comes to their love), I have left you a comment in AO3 on my end :blobwink:

P.S: I hope that one day you will also do up a short fic on Teacher Wei Ying taking those Gusu Ducklings to Night Hunt and invited Jin Ling along, because I really love Jin Ling and Wei Ying relationship :blobcatblush::blobcatblush:

Haha, I do love HuaLian, so yup, you can share this with me later and I'll try to find time to read this on my end also :blobcheeky::blobokhand:

asckj1 likes this.
  18. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
  19. CallMeJolea

CallMeJolea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows where in the novel the manhua is? I thought that we wouldn't have any romance display like the anime, but we were recently blessed with a kiss. Know I was hoping that we'll be able to see the confession scene from chapter 100 in the manhua.