Spoiler Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Dec 24, 2017.

1. raxadian

raxadian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got confused with a Cultivation Arc due to the whole Phoenix thing.

2. DameSkyler

DameSkyler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. I was looking through the master list and couldn’t find spoilers for arc 14. I had to use the search function and was about to give up until I saw @raxadian type in ‘arc 14’ and I backtracked and realized it was the summary. I only want to spoil myself on that arc and am not about to read 26 pages worth of spoilers just to find it so the arc label was tremendously helpful and helped me avoid unnecessarily spoiling myself on other chapters.

raxadian likes this.
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s a manhua!!!

Poor_Hero likes this.
  4. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    really...link please :blobpeek::blobpeek:

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Miki T and raxadian like this.
  6. KaPi

KaPi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so 2333 is a bad guy who basically took half of Ning Shu's hard work every time? And also, is there like even the slightest inkling of romance in this novel?

7. raxadian

Reading List:
    Link
    There isn't romance for the MC, just friends and allies. And a lot of her friends and allies end dead.

8. Ficklyfrim

Ficklyfrim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remembered a page where the characters are listed with descriptions, they were separated into female characters and male characters... I wanted to check it out again but I forgot where to find it. Should I search this thread?

(Also, I really want to know what happened to Zhang Jiasen since I was interested when it seems like he was chosen b a system, though it's not like it's an important part or whatnot)

9. raxadian

Reading List:
    Link
    https://nakimushitl.wordpress.com/q...of-counterattacks-recurrent-characters-males/

10. lkaze

lkaze [NTR Sect Follower][@Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund]

Reading List:
    Link
    So what is the current status of system 2333 betraying MC?

11. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, can anyone spoiler the current arc? Around 950? When Ning Shu become a hidden bodyguard called Eleven to protect a strange main daughter.

12. PsychoGirl

PsychoGirl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone told me what will happen when ning shu escape from the organization ??? Will she come back to the organization ??

13. SwampyCat

SwampyCat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that he doesn't become a task taker but a task giver : 1) 2333 is still giving her illegal tasks 2) the guy is shit but kinda regrets 3) what the dudes are saying at the end , so we don't get news

stumblmer likes this.
  14. nanayoung

nanayoung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone give me spoilers for Arc 15? The one where the MC becomes a death soldier for some ancient yandere guy?

15. sugarpoison

sugarpoison Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what's the current situation with Uncle?

16. raxadian

Reading List:
    Link
    15. My Master Can’t Be So Sick
    Ancient era, cultivation possible, loyal death warrior of an infatuated and possessive prince.

Basically, the universe bends over backwards for the female MC and that. Female MC has cabbage for brains since without her MC halo she would have gotten killed. Ning Shu mission is to save the Third Prince and tries to avoid the female MC as much as she can despite being a death guard and being tasked by the third prince into spying the female MC.

Is not the worst female MC she has to deal with so far, but she is still annoying and suicidal.

This Ark is easy at first, since all Ning Shu does is peeping, cultivating and occasionally saving the idiot female MC life. Then later she gets in trouble because both the FL and the ML want her dead. The Third prince is literally crazy and that's why he treated the FL that way that made the FM hate him.

Ning Shu ends being the last of his Death Guards left alive and rescues the idiot prince using a tunnel and disguises.

Then they adopt a child that had been raised by wolves. The child is the one Ning Shu had faked his death earlier, to avoid killing him, and had left to be raised by wolves.

Unfortunately the third prince keeps doing suicidal things to the point they basically have to live in a cave in the woods to avoid getting killed.

Then the idiot prince refuses to leave, so Ning Shu has to drug him to take him and the wolf child away.

Then the prince got "sick" and so she forces him to look for a Godly Doctor, conveniently away from the capital.

During that time they basically do tourism while looking for that Godly Doctor and taking care of the wolf child. The idiot isn't happy but still is forced to go on anyway.

After over a year they finally find the Godly Doctor but doesn't seem to help.

Then the prince finally decides to not head back to the capital so Ning Shu starts to use a cure for whatever she infected the prince with.

Then it turns out the idiot prince had a military seal and used that to get his own army and uses his military influence to demand that the Empress quits since she is "impure".

And after Ning Shu gives the full antidote to the prince she leaves that world.

He might be dying and or becoming a sea of worlds due to eating his brother.

Last edited: May 2, 2020
    JoshyM62, Miki T, stumblmer and 3 others like this.
  17. Katimu

Katimu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers regarding the uncle dude? iirc from what I read in the raws of February/March, he basically sacrificed himself to try and kill ning shu after she did something to the silver-haired man, (then again, I could be wrong :shrug). any spoilers though? c;

Maomaomao likes this.
  18. Maomaomao

Maomaomao Cardboard cutout

Reading List:
    Link
    Uncle??

19. Katimu

Katimu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tai Shu/school doctor uncle

Maomaomao likes this.