Atelier Tanaka Question

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by taksoe, Mar 21, 2018.

1. taksoe

taksoe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had read before that there was netorare in the novel (I know that the novel had the netorare tag before, but its gone now), but how bad is the netorare? Please spoil me completely.

I had read a manga chapter (has different name) and thought it was funny, but depending how long/deep the Netorare is i would not read it.

Please help, your my only hope

2. Kemm

Kemm Custom title

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely it was either netori or another case of misidentified tag. The definitions for NTR-related tags have been updated and corrected since.

3. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah...the NTR here isn't Netorare but was actually Netori. As for the 2 girls from the beginning then both of them weren't in love with the MC, until the blond girl got NTR by the MC from the other guy, making it Netori instead of Netorare. I don't know about the Mage girl in the future though.

4. Digix

Digix Owl-sama Follower

Reading List:
    Link
    no none exist one character had a harem and one of the members was jealous of other thats why it got ntr tag mc nor anyone else is ntr'd

5. Digix

Digix Owl-sama Follower

Reading List:
    Link
    that wasnt ntr that was allen lying to the blonde and them breaking up no ntr

SenjiQ likes this.
  6. Jigoku Shounen

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, the blond still has feelings for the guy then, until she got saved by the MC then her feelings changed from the guy to the MC. That's definitely NTR. Heck, the blond already knew about it, and she wasn't upset of being cheated, but rather upset that she wasn't part of the actions(3-some) despite making the guy promised her.

7. Stealth

Stealth Elegant Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    the ntr was referred to how the hot guy had threesome while left out the MC of the fun

8. SenjiQ

SenjiQ [Wise, for a Bird]

Reading List:
    Link
    They had broken up at the time. You can just call that getting over a brake up rather than NTR.

9. Jigoku Shounen

Reading List:
    Link
    https://rinkagetranslation.com/2016/06/27/atelier-tanaka-chapter-11-33/
    They broke up And made up again....:blobexpressionless:...the power of Ikemen...
    Got to re-check the chapters just for this. And after the MC saved the blond, only then the blond feelings Did change from the guy to the MC, and then making it Netori.

10. Digix

Digix Owl-sama Follower

Reading List:
    Link
    then when allen asked to get back together she said no also mc did not do anything with the blond making it NOT ntr

11. kariage

kariage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, there is no netorare so far..

12. Jigoku Shounen

Reading List:
    Link
    That chapter part was when the blond and the guy got back together After they broke up in the previous part, and then they broke up for real later. And NTR doesn't necessary need "mind break" or some hardcore sexual stuffs, and the MC Did do something, the MC Saved the blond from the dragon. The blond started to have feelings for the MC from that, while her feelings for the other guy got wiped completely this time, making it's NTR, just doesn't need any "sexual" act.
    https://rhextranslations.com/atelier-tanaka-chapter-17-part-1/
    ^ This chapter was when they Broke up for real, and the blond was shown to be in love with the MC.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  13. Digix

Digix Owl-sama Follower

Reading List:
    Link
    their was zero act the mc denied her and tried to get them back together how is that NTR you need the mc to be willing to participate calling a breakup NTR is like me calling yaoi shonen since theirs guys in it and its about males, your argument doesnt make sense in context to the definition of NTR

14. Jigoku Shounen

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just saying NTR based on the concepts of "stealing another person lover", the "stealing" here mean in their affection from the previous person to another person. The MC denied her, sure. The MC doesn't accept her and want to get them back together, sure. But, before anything else, the blond Only have feelings from for the Ikemen guy, even till when they broke up. And when they made up in chapter 11, she was shown to have still have strong feelings for the guy:

https://rinkagetranslation.com/2016/06/27/atelier-tanaka-chapter-11-33/
    ^ This chapter showed it.
    Then https://rhextranslations.com/chapter-15-dragon-extermination-5/ is the chapter showed that the blond shifted her feelings from the guy to the MC, because the MC saved the blond life.
    I just took the main concepts of NTR being "stealing another person lover", and put it in this situation. Being with how the blond and the ikemen guy were lovers, until the MC did something which was saved the life of the blond from the dragon, cause the blond feelings for the ikemen guy disappeared and changed it to the MC. It wasn't a "forceful" act to truly definite it as NTR, because the MC didn't even do with the intention of stealing the girl but just because the MC wanted to save the blond life. But, Just Because, even if it wasn't intentional, the MC act of "Saving the blond from the dragon" was the reason for the blond to start having feelings for the MC, while, this is the Direct Part and Most Crucial Part, Wiped her feelings Completely for the Ikemen. Meaning, even if it wasn't intentional, the MC still somehow "Stole" the blond "Affection" for the Ikemen guy to himself, while not truly call "stolen" but more like just "Shifted". And, just because of that, it did fit with the definition of "stealing another person lover" from NTR meaning.

To put it in lesser words, the blond and ikemen broke up, then made up, making them still lovers again. But, the blond broke up with the Ikemen guy for real to chase after the MC. If it was something random, then sure this isn't NTR. But,this is crucial, the blond feelings for the Ikemen Disappeared Completely, and the reason is because of an "act" from the MC(saving the blond from the dragon), meaning the MC did participated,willingly or not, in the "stealing another person lover" meaning of NTR.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  15. taksoe

taksoe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the help but i read a couple chapter mid novel and the MC did not seem that fucking retarted in the manga.

Waste of my time

16. lkaze

lkaze [NTR Sect Follower][@Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund]

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no exact ntr in this novel. Most of the girl is just a slut who already sleep around with guys. MC has virgin fetish and would only want to sleep with virgin however none is found. So all you see is MC getting depressed, when he find out all heroine that he likes or want to establish relationship with; is already sleeping around with men. No NTR but the feeling of unfairness of NTR is present all till the ending of the novel

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    Odorico likes this.
  17. Rimu

Rimu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it include Sophia, Edita, Christina, Doris, Rokoko?
    Is all of them not virgin anymore?

18. lkaze

lkaze [NTR Sect Follower][@Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund]

Reading List:
    Link
    Been long time, so i don't really remember it clearly. I think there was one virgin however she keep the image of being a slut so she won't be look down upon.